• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ls1_guru

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Now that I think about it. Who's to say he didn't shoot her. Because if she's dead, what's stopping him from claiming he was abducted? And get away with this escapade Scott free so to speak. Granted they don't find evidence of him colluding with her prior that is. She can't exactly testify and dispute it now

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk
    Reports saying he called her "his wife" as she was in the car bleeding out, so there's that. Same thing I've been thinking tho, he popped her to have only one story.

DAS HUGH!

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Reports saying he called her "his wife" as she was in the car bleeding out, so there's that. Same thing I've been thinking tho, he popped her to have only one story.
    Yep. The old jailhouse routine of getting married so they can't be compelled to testify against you. I guess he just decided to cover his bases a little extra

Duckyou

I don’t give a Weiner shit!
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Highpoint represent!

They had an “arsenal” with an ar, 3 mags, 4 handguns with 1-2 mags each and her taser. Looks like one highpoint.

They were idiots and got caught.

They should have headed north for the car swap and then headed south of the boarder.

DAS HUGH!

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Highpoint represent!

They had an “arsenal” with an ar, 3 mags, 4 handguns with 1-2 mags each and her taser. Looks like one highpoint.

They were idiots and got caught.

They should have headed north for the car swap and then headed south of the boarder.
    I'm still waiting to see the arsenal she picked up from that adult bookstore lol. That part still cracks me up. If they thought a Highpoint was a problem solva!.. wait till they see what else she was packing lol

BluesBrother

Master
    Rating - 100%
    112   0   0
    Yep. The old jailhouse routine of getting married so they can't be compelled to testify against you. I guess he just decided to cover his bases a little extra

Let's not make this guy out to be smarter than his is. Evil yes, smart, no. I think at that point she knew it was over. She couldn't stand to face all of her friends and family that believed in her. The fact she through her good and honest life away. She didn't want to put them through the pain of discovery at trial. And for what?

DAS HUGH!

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    I don't think that trick implies he's witty so to speak. It could have been her idea, or anyone else's for that matter. There's much more we'll learn eventually. I've wondered also if maybe she got diagnosed with a terminal illness and said to heck with it and went out with a bang so to speak. Or she could have been dirtier than they are portraying her as, and could have been doing God knows what for all the inmates, not just him. The fact is the department wants you to think she was perfect as it reflects the rest of the staff. So any details will have to be weighed with that in mind. If they're released at all for that matter. But anyways, I can actually speak from a little experience from this perspective you speak of. When I was about 13 my estranged grandma did a jailbreak and drove a getaway car lol. We quit talking to her a few years before she did it. But I think her motive was simply love and loneliness. It was a few years after my grandpa died. But I still got a visit from the Alabama Bureau of Major Crimes tho and they had a folder on all of us lol. But just based on the facts we already know, like how she left that orange car near the jailbreak implies she had help. Possibly her family was in on it, or she could have gotten an Uber these days tho. I've been behind on the news tho. It's a fun story to watch play out. Especially when I'm not involved for once lol

MarkS

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    I knew an old boy who was having sex with a female guard while incarcerated in Florida and moved in with her for awhile once released. This was over in the eastern side of the state and happened a few decades ago. Not me as my youthful indiscretions never caused me any run ins with law enforcement.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BluesBrother

Master
    Rating - 100%
    112   0   0
    Messy business. I became interested and followed because a corrections officer was involved. When there is an escape with out an officer, which is the majority of the time, I only check to see if the escape route may effect our area so I pack extra ammo with me.

Top Bottom