• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JWlineman

Master
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Take it however you get it. Learned that lesson after last weekend.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    True true. Thank God for play reviews, the clock had clearly expired. Would've like to have seen a TD instead of just field goals.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Glock31c

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The ref drop the ball again and cost L.S.U the game. Because the red was still in the play around before he blew ball into play. Then I thought when you get a flag I thought time to back on glock and replay 3rd down.

JWlineman

Master
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Yes! I've watched a couple old games on the SEC network while on nights this past week. Should be another great season.

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    I will try to watch some Mississippi State games to see if the "little boy" that used to cut my grass is gonna play. According to his ol' man,he will be the greatest thing that ever happened to that school.
    He turned down the Naval Academy and West Point to go there. HUH !!?? --- SAWMAN

Dan1612

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    I will try to watch some Mississippi State games to see if the "little boy" that used to cut my grass is gonna play. According to his ol' man,he will be the greatest thing that ever happened to that school.
    He turned down the Naval Academy and West Point to go there. HUH !!?? --- SAWMAN
    Sounds far-fetched. Lol

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Yeah,that is what I thought. Supposedly he was offered both schools because of his academic ability AND his football skills shown at Tate. I take it his ol man "knew" someone also.
    Why in the eff would anyone turn down the degree of education,discipline skills and leadership skills that are taught at the military schools ?? --- SAWMAN

Dan1612

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Well,
    You don't just "get let in" because you know someone. Even if that were the case, it'd be tough to know someone on both boards.
    It's a very involved process that you really don't go through unless it's your absolute heart's desire. Then turn it down for a state school after all that? One or the other between the 3, sure. So I'll call BS.

Having said that, I think the emphasis we put on entertainment and the amount of money involved is absolutely ludicrous. Kids are getting let into schools, then allowed to slip by in other aspects because of the game, and this is across the board, letting them where they simply don't belong because they can play with their balls. Your shitbag mid is often a football player. Here in town, catholic is turning into an inner city type school just because of football. It's gone to hell in the last 10 years. Oh, but the football is great! Duck that!!!
    Call it what you will, but the schools would be better off without it.

Last edited:

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    I like him ok. He did a great job on our lawn. He is super respectful and considerate.
    I feel that alot of his school choice had to do with his parents. They are the controlling type. They want him close by.
    I guess all I am saying is that IF he was offered the two military schools and turned them down because of his parents wishes . . . to me . . . that's awfully sad. --- SAWMAN
    Added: The boys father and grandfather never served in the military.

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Yes it is going to be an extremely exciting year for us BAMMERS. The TIDE has an opportunity to be THE greatest dynasty in the history of all college football by winning 3 straight national championships and 4 out of 5. If that happens, this run will be by far, the greatest in history. 16 National Championship, unprecedented !!!
    And Saban will go down as the GREATEST coach of all time.

Now Bama haters, please don't show your jealousy here by bashing the greatest football program ever, And I mean EVER. ROLL TIDE ROLL !!!

Doesn't BAMA need 2 Consecutive "National Championships" in a row before they can win a third? Seems like Clemson, Ohio and FL State got in the way over the last few years.. Looks like your referring to the "SEC Championship" not the National.

JWlineman

Master
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Doesn't BAMA need 2 Consecutive "National Championships" in a row before they can win a third? Seems like Clemson, Ohio and FL State got in the way over the last few years.. Looks like your referring to the "SEC Championship" not the National.
    Why did you renew a 4 year old comment?! I gotta put up with enough Bama talk without this...Hahaha
    WAR EAGLE!! Go Auburn!!

Last edited:
    Top Bottom