• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Found my Dan Wesson 357 , that I thought was in safe , hr. later found it an after reading about this pistol decided to keep it !!!!! denny in pace !!!!

I bought one in 79. Most accurate production .357 I ever shot! They have a beautiful gloss blue finish but I actually chipped it under the trigger guard, its that thick of a coating/polish process.

Rapier

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The Dans when setup right were very acurate and reliable, owned a couple dozen over the years, mostly super mags.
    Ed

pcolagunner

Master
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    Yesterday I bought a G34 and picked up a Mosin Nagant M39 which is in amazing condition!!! Love my WWII rifles! Today I sold a G17.

Daezee

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    About 5 minutes ago I killed my 18th armadillo. Ruger American 300 Blackout, FLIR RS32, reloads with 108gr GI frangible bullets, Ark30 suppressor. An armadillo came last night and tore up the area, so tonight I took the rifle with thermal and went on "patrol". Spotted it within a few seconds of walking outside.

donr101395

Master
    Super Moderator
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    My TSD slide was the last thing linking me to Suarez International so I sold it and bought a stripped Zev Trilo slide this week. I haven't gotten more than a test fire on it, but so far it's 100% functioning.

kendive

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Got the Magpul M-Lok BiPod Mount for the new Magpul Rem 700 stock so I could put my BiPod back on.

14626481501480_zpsyyw4wkav.jpg

MarkS

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Loaded some 124gr. fmj over 4.2gr's Universal with COL @ 1.15 after first loading five each at the starting load of 3.8gr's and working up to 4.2gr's. think I'll stick with that for now. I started working up twenty 38Spc. cases to load with birdshot but had to stop and go run errands but that was alright since I need to powder coat the 158gr. swc I have already cast to load the rest of the empty 38spc. with.

kendive

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Went to Gander Mtn just to look around today. Was in there a few days ago and they had a good stock of gun powder and primers. Someone cleaned them out because most of it is gone. They still have a couple lbs of tightgroup left.

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    I was in there this AM also. Yeah,not much powder,a few primers(just a couple different CCI and that is all I will use anymore),a small choice of brass though and just a few different chamberings,although by far,the most popular.

Some rather shitty(with character)looking Glocks including some Gen II's for $500. A pretty good supply of used long guns,especially AR types. Pretty big numbers of different guns,especially pistols. They love their Smiths and the prices prove it.

I did buy a fwd rifle rest to use from the bench. So-so price on it but nobody else has them in P'cola. Had some of the MagPul white mags for AR's. Not FDE .... unsure what color to call these. Maybe .......... "cream". They had a good supply of ammo. Different stuff in bulk(250rds +).

Quite a selection of everything predator hunting. And a good bow section with all the bow hunting "extra's". When I was in at about 10AM there was about 6 customers and about 4 employee's. Wondering how they can stay open. --- SAWMAN

Rapier

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I moved one more PU load of bullets and brass to the shop at the farm. What a gaggle this is, I managed to get the mounted wood duck and Dall ram out of the house and only the the big wild boar shoulder mount in my office is left to go of the mounted critters, I only have 3 total, just never had many mounts done.
    Ed

LowRiderRed

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Ran across a Kel Tec Sub 2000 Gen 2 in 9mm Glock so I bought it. Couldn't afford it, but they are kinda hard to find and I've wanted one for a long time. Thinking I might sell my SKS......

kendive

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Ran across a Kel Tec Sub 2000 Gen 2 in 9mm Glock so I bought it. Couldn't afford it, but they are kinda hard to find and I've wanted one for a long time. Thinking I might sell my SKS......

Be careful putting a can on it. I had light baffle strikes out of the box with my Gen2. Had to send it into keltec twice but they seem to got it fixed. Re-barreled and a whole new different front sight design.

What color did you get? Here's mine.

14622276810731_zpszzjulck4.jpg

14622276810550_zpsre4dfwzy.jpg

LowRiderRed

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Be careful putting a can on it. I had light baffle strikes out of the box with my Gen2. Had to send it into keltec twice but they seem to got it fixed. Re-barreled and a whole new different front sight design.

What color did you get? Here's mine.

14622276810731_zpszzjulck4.jpg

14622276810550_zpsre4dfwzy.jpg

Mine is basic black. I have no plans for a can right now, but you never know. Looking forward to spending some quality time with it soon though.

Seanpcola

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Works for me. I know they aren't high buck badass rifles but I love that little summbich.

Just looked at the photo of yours again Ken. I didn't notice the AFG before. I believe I will mosey on over to the safe and mount my spare one on my Sub 2000 and see if I like it. I have never bought a can before but I may consider it for my Sub2k after I see yours in action.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom