• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    After the shooting at an historic black church in 2015, there was an unprecedented push nationwide to get rid of any symbols that used any part of the Confederate flag. Memorably, then-South Carolina Governor Nikki Haley won bipartisan praise for removing the flag from the Capitol grounds. Stores like Amazon and Wal-Mart stopped selling Confederate merchandise.

All of this, apparently, because the shooter was photographed with the flag in one online picture. We were expected to believe, then, that the flag and the killer’s ruthless hatred were part of the same racist structure.
    Thank goodness he wasn’t photographed with a donkey, or who knows what the Democrats might have had to do.

The Confederate hysteria died down after a while, but it’s being resurrected in several Southern/Midwestern cities these days. In New Orleans, after a lot of push-pull with the city council, construction workers began removing the long-standing statues to Confederate heroes like P.G.T. Beauregard and Robert E. Lee. And in St. Louis, Mayor Lyda Krewson is calling for the city to remove a Confederate Memorial that has stood in the downtown area since 1914

Notice that all of these cities have something in common – they have been dominated by Democratic politicians for decades. And they have something else in common – deep, terrible problems with drugs and violence. And yet, they apparently feel they have enough time and money on their hands to focus on statues and flags instead of the crime that is making their inner cities uninhabitable.

What will the removal of a Robert E. Lee statue do for the struggling mom of three who wants to keep her kids from falling into the gang lifestyle? What will it do for the out-of-work man who wants something more out of life than a welfare check? What will it do, for that matter, to stop the next psycho racist who wants to shoot a bunch of people at a local church? Nothing, that’s what.

Liberals love to dream up these kinds of problems because they’re really easy to solve. They don’t require a lot of thought, and they are a surefire way to get some favorable headlines from the mainstream media. And since these politicians don’t have to worry about what suburban Republicans think about them, they are free to follow whatever cultural trends will gain favor with downtown activist groups.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sen. Schumer, I don't live in your constituency, but in the larger picture, you live in mine and every other legal, taxpaying American citizen who is affected by the power you hold in your political party, your blind allegiance to it and the obstructionist posture to anything that doesn't directly benefit it.

There's something sinister about seeing you bent over the lectern in the Senate Chamber, your countenance resembling what I would imagine Edgar Allen Poe's would look like reciting one of his macabre tales of doom and gloom, as if there is not one drop of happiness in your life, forecasting a dismal future for America if anything President Trump proposes passes both houses, is signed and becomes law.

I know you're disappointed. I know you had the balloons ready to fall and the corks halfway out of the champagne bottles on election night. And I know you just can't face the truth that what happened in the election was exactly the same thing you continue to do: you forgot about the working people; you forgot about the empty factories of the rust belt; you took for granted the high crime, low employment inner cities you've made unkept promises to for decades.

Instead of looking inward at the real cause for your party's loss, you had to find a scapegoat, and if it hadn't been Russia, it would have been something else.

Sen. Schumer, will you do me and America a favor? Will you lay your hand on a Holy Bible and tell America that you believe in your heart that Donald Trump has actually colluded with Vladimir Putin and the Russian government to the detriment of the United States of America?

You see, sir, everything you've come up with so far, and you've been at it since well before the election, has been superficial. And I believe that anything your special counsel will come up with will also be superficial, guilt by association, the fires of triviality fanned and proliferated by a tilted, hate-filled media and super partisan politicians.

Sen. Schumer, what goes around truly does come around, and if, or should I say when, this pendulum starts swinging back the other way, do you realize that Mr. Mueller could actually find a lot more dirt on prominent Democrats than they do Trump and his staff?

You have opened Pandora's Box, sir, and basically thrown away the lid.

Now it’s time to chop the log and let the chips fall where they will.

If President Trump has actually colluded with the Russians or any other foreign government, or sold out my beloved nation in any way, I definitely want to know about it, and if he has, he should be impeached and thrown out of office in disgrace. But right now, you're a hell of a long way from proving even one iota of your accusations.

Now let's turn this coin over.

Did or did not Hillary Clinton sign off on allowing a Russian agency to purchase a company holding up to 20 percent of America’s uranium production capacity?

Who leaked the classified information that started this ball rolling? For the investigation to be valid, that has to come out.

Did Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton's State department, through incompetence, indifference or both, allow four American citizens to die in Benghazi?

Be careful how you answer this one because the jury and some explosive evidence are still out there, and it all could well be brought to light in a few months.

Did or did not Hillary Clinton, by using an unsecured server and allowing Huma Abedin to email copies to her husband, Anthony Weiner, expose classified documents?

Was there collusion between the Obama administration and the IRS to disallow tax free status to conservative organizations?

If not, why did Lois Lerner plead the Fifth Amendment and retire with full benefits?

You see, sir, Pandora is neither a Democrat nor a Republican, and what is revealed in the coming months could well be a two-edged sword.

Be careful what you wish for.

What do you think?

Pray for our troops, our police and the peace of Jerusalem.

God Bless America,

Charlie Daniels

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    and how about this one:i just told someone today, this will start happening here soon, the "offensive" exclusive parts of the bible will be billed as hate speech, subject to state approval...

http://totalconservative.com/christian-school-told-stop-teaching-offensive-parts-bible/
    In Alberta, Canada, a semi-private Christian school has been told by its board that it must stop teaching “offensive” scriptures to children.
    Cornerstone Christian Academy in Alberta is locked in a heated battle with the Battle River School Division after emails between the school and the board exposed sharp contrasts in how the two entities view a proper Christian education. Last week, Battle River Chair Laurie Skori accused the school of trying to “create controversy” by going public with the dispute, but CCA officials say they’re merely trying to make sure they retain the religious liberties to which they are entitled.

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Exactly why we need a School Voucher System. Send your kids where you want, avoid failing public schools with sub standard teachers that push liberal agendas and rewrite history.

fv22

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Exactly why we need a School Voucher System. Send your kids where you want, avoid failing public schools with sub standard teachers that push liberal agendas and rewrite history.

If I had the knowledge and money to start a school it's motto would be "Education, not Indoctrination".

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    At a press conference in Murfreesboro, Tennessee, homeowner Patrick Hale (shown on right) gave all credit to Jesus Christ for the anti-climatic capture of two escaped convicts that occurred on his driveway last week. Though there were a dozen microphones lined up to hear his story, few, if any, were from the mainstream media. Said Hale:
    I realized I had two ex-cons wanted for murder who had just shot at [local] law enforcement who had nothing to lose and, for some reason, they surrendered and laid down on the concrete on my concrete driveway.
    If that doesn’t make you believe in Jesus Christ, I don’t know what does.

more...

https://www.thenewamerican.com/usne...-when-he-credits-jesus-christ-for-the-miracle

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Should taxpayers fund sex changes and hormone therapy for soldiers, sailors and marines who suffer from “gender dysphoria” and are in the process of “transitioning” from male to female or vice versa?

“Yes,” say all of the Democrats and 24 Republicans in the U.S. House of Representatives.
    A bill that would have banned Pentagon funding of surgeries for transgenders in the U.S. military failed to pass the House Thursday night by a vote of 209-214.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2017/07/gop-house-oks-obamas-bizarre-transgender-policy/#mHdtMOUU15308pTr.99

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I don't understand how the personal desire for sex change is a military related or caused by any connection to the military: NOT SERVICE RELATED. I guess it will be a great tranny recruitment incentive. They can sign up for a minimal term, free shrink, surgery anp probably get free hormone therapy for life. Income average those costs over that 3 or 4 year enlistment and see what that costs. Lets not forget the time as non deployable, no duty and light duty that other service personnel will have to carry their load. Leaving taxpayers to pickup the bill.on the inaction of the politicians. I guess it won't be long till the military has to do elective nose jobs, facelifts, tummy tucks, lipo, brest augmentation and penile implants for those with low self esteem or another mental hangup about their "birth issued parts". Goodby fat body Plt, Hello nip tuck Bn.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Some of you may remember a decade or so ago, when a congressman got in hot water for using the word “niggardly” (meaning cheap, stingy) to describe someone. The problem being, of course, that the words sounds like a racial slur. Others may recall, much more recently, when the left went out of their minds thinking that the NRA’s Dana Loesch said she was going to “fist” the New York Times. She actually used the word “fisk.” In today’s landscape of overprotective political correctness, it’s not enough just to avoid mean words; we also have to avoid words that SOUND like mean words. By the time liberals are done with our vocabulary, we’ll just be walking around grunting tunelessly, scared to say anything for fear of public persecution.
    Such is the climate where the Centennial School Board in Portland, Oregon has voted to change the names of three elementary schools named after Patrick Lynch, a donor from the 1800s who gave land to the district. These schools – Lynch Wood, Lynch Meadows, and Lynch View – are no longer palatable, of course, because of the unseemly connotations of the word. Apparently, there are people dumb enough to believe that these schools are promoting the act of hanging someone by a tree. If you’ve followed the path of the liberal movement in recent years, this won’t come as a complete surprise to you.
    “I don’t think any of you have ever seen a picture where one of your decedents was hanging from a tree,” one black man said while arguing for the name change.

fv22

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Democrats/liberals/progressives are getting dumber by the day...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom