• Status
    Not open for further replies.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

got this in an email...

I don't like getting pushed around for being a Jew, and I don't think Christians like getting pushed around for being Christians. I think people who believe in God are sick and tired of getting pushed around, period. I have no idea where the concept came from, that America is an explicitly atheist country. I can't find it in the Constitution and I don't like it being shoved down my throat...

Or maybe I can put it another way: where did the idea come from that we should worship celebrities and we aren't allowed to worship God as we understand Him? I guess that's a sign that I'm getting old, too. But there are a lot of us who are wondering where these celebrities came from and where the America we knew went to.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Recent events have once again brought Obama’s policies on Israel to light. There is no soft or easy way to put this. Obama is a racist, and his target of choice is the Israeli people.
    Now, despite the progressive claims that only white, male Americans are capable of racism, Obama’s anti-Semitism is obvious, and it has contributed to many deaths in and around Israel. Take a look at some of the more overt points, and you’ll see just how obvious this truth really is, and perhaps, a little bit of honesty will peak into the historical rule of one of America’s worst presidents.
    A Brief History Lesson
    Talking about Palestine and Israel requires a quick recap of the region since WWII. The Jewish people were officially recognized by the international community and given a sovereign state. By 1948, that sovereign state came under fire from a united Arab military invasion that included Egypt, Lebanon, Syria, Jordan and Iraq.
    When Israel won the war, they legally expanded their borders. It is those borders that have continually been disputed since, through more than a dozen wars and military campaigns.
    Despite the conflict, Israel and Palestine officially brokered peace in the mid-90s. Israel formally recognized a Palestinian government and Palestine officially denounced violence and terrorism.
    In 2006, the Palestinian people officially elected Hamas, an international terrorist organization, as the ruling government. Since then, peace has had no lasting stretch and Hamas has fired tens of thousands of missiles and rockets indiscriminately at Israeli cities. It is important to understand this, because it is the interactions between Israel and Hamas that are the subject of international intervention, including U.N. resolutions.
    Recent News
    The latest U.N. resolution is the big source of news as it bans Israelis from expanding settlements in the “Jewish Quarter.” Despite the fact that international agreements during the Bush Administration legalized these settlements, Obama has spent the past eight years pushing an anti-Semitic agenda that has reversed the agreements and condemned this course.
    Ultimately, Obama had the power to veto this most recent resolution. His silence speaks loudly, and so does his verbal condemnation of Jewish settlements in Israel. Of course, this is hardly the extent of his anti-Semitism.
    Obama, the winner of a Nobel Peace Prize and self-proclaimed uniter of races, has overtly displayed his disdain for Israelis throughout his terms. What started with the appointment of a slew of outspoken anti-Semites to his cabinet swiftly grew to more heinous forms of racism.
    Obama worked diligently to undo the 60-year precedent of American support for Israel, which was most dramatically displayed in his failed Iran nuclear deal. On top of that, he has maintained a consistent narrative that condemned Israel and praised Hamas throughout the years of conflict, despite the numerous war crimes committed by the latter. In short, his position has directly endangered the lives of every Jewish resident in the Middle East.

more in next post

Last edited:

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Enter Trump
    While Obama has devoted his last eight years to dragging the U.S. into his anti-Semite battle with Israel, Donald Trump has made it abundantly clear that he is against terrorism and with Israel. He has consistently condemned Obama-led actions that have hurt Israel, and he literally stood with Israel president Netanyahu when the latest bad news came out of the U.N.
    Critics of Trump say that this is a dangerous break from U.S. precedent, but it is in fact a return to precedent that was only broken by Obama in the first place. Trump is one of Israel’s few hopes for fair international treatment as they struggle with domestic terrorists that are internationally aided.
    However, with Trump’s negotiation skills and a stronger showing of support from the U.S., Israel and Palestine might be able to soon enjoy one of the longest ceasefires in the history of the Israeli state.
    As with every aspect of the Trump Presidency, only time will tell how things unfold. What is clear is that the official stance will change, and that change is sure to reshape the state of conflict in the Middle East. Whether lasting peace will really be attainable remains to be seen, but if Hamas can actually be held accountable for its terrorism for the first time, it could lead to stability that is otherwise impossible.

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The problem is you don't negotiate with terrorists, you destroy them until "they" seek the Peace. At that point you implement what ever term you desire.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/widow-slain-oregon-standoff-leader-carries-mission-150600400.html?ref=gs

Now, LaVoy Finicum's widow and their children are planning to hold that meeting later this month in the same town, John Day. Speakers are slated to talk about the Constitution, property rights and other issues.
    "It is the anniversary of my husband's death. We want to continue with his mission," Jeanette Finicum told The Associated Press. "The people within counties and states should decide how to use those properties, not the federal government."
    LaVoy Finicum was the spokesman for several dozen occupiers during the 41-day takeover of the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge and has become a martyr for the movement to transfer ownership of federal lands to local entities. The U.S. government owns nearly half of all land in the West, compared with 4 percent in other states, according to the Congressional Overview of Federal Land Ownership.
    Finicum's cattle brand, an L connected to a V with a floating bar, adorns bumper stickers, black flags and T-shirts seen at conservative gatherings.
    Jeanette Finicum has become something of a cause celebre in the year since her husband's death. She spoke at a rally on the steps of Utah's capitol. The Tri-State Livestock News, based in South Dakota, recently ran a story describing her dispute with the Bureau of Land Management over grazing fees. The agency administers 245 million acres of public lands and manages livestock grazing on 155 million acres of those lands.
    "It's been a horrific year," Jeanette Finicum said in a phone interview from her Cane Beds, Arizona, home. "There's been so much going on that most people don't have to deal with when they lose a loved one, like we did."
    She met LaVoy at a barn dance. He told her he was a bad dancer.
    "He was right. He had no rhythm," Jeanette Finicum said with a laugh. They got married 14 days later.
    "There isn't anyone like him that I met in my lifetime, and I don't expect there will be anyone else who will measure up," she said, choking up with emotion.
    She was a stay-at-home mom all 23 years they were married.
    "With him gone, all of the responsibilities have fallen to me," she said. "I spent the year rounding up, branding and calving."
    Oregon State Police shot LaVoy Finicum three times on Jan. 26, 2016, after he exited a vehicle at a police roadblock in the snowy Malheur National Forest, held up his hands and then reached toward his jacket.
    Authorities concluded the officers were justified because they thought Finicum was going for his pistol. But at least one FBI Hostage Rescue Team operator fired two shots at Finicum's vehicle — shots that were not disclosed during the investigation.
    In March, the inspector general of the U.S. Justice Department began investigating possible FBI misconduct and whether there was a cover-up. The inspector general's office declined to discuss the investigation last week. The U.S. attorney's office in Portland said it was ongoing.
    Jeanette Finicum insists her husband was not a threat and that he was murdered. Her lawyer has said the family plans a wrongful-death lawsuit, and Finicum said she will release more details during the Jan. 28 meeting.
    It's being held at the fairgrounds in Grant County, which neighbors the county containing the refuge.
    Public lands make up 66 percent of Grant County's 4,529 square miles. Jeanette Finicum bristled when asked if those attending the meeting might be inspired to take over federal sites.
    "That's a ridiculous question," she said. "We will peacefully demonstrate, peacefully teach and stand for liberty."
    Fairgrounds manager Mindy Winegar said local logger Tad Haupt rented a pavilion for the meeting that seats up to 500 people. Haupt, a vocal opponent of U.S. Forest Service management practices, is the one who invited the occupation leaders to speak in John Day, a town of about 1,700, on Jan. 26, 2016.
    The FBI expressed no concern about the upcoming meeting.
    "Everyone has a constitutional right to assemble, and to free speech," spokeswoman Beth Anne Steele said.
    Grant County Judge Scott Myers granted permission for the fairgrounds, a county facility, to be used for the event, saying rejecting the request could have had more repercussions than allowing it to happen.
    Myers said he doubts it will pose a threat but then added, "I have steadfastly tried to convince myself that over the past few months."

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    The flood of American liberals sneaking across the border into Canada has intensified today, sparking calls for increased patrols to stop the illegal American immigration. The Republican presidential and House election is prompting an exodus among left leaning citizens who fear they'll soon be required to hunt, pray and live according to a conservative view of the U.S. Constitution and not Executive Orders.

Canadian border farmers say it's not uncommon to see dozens of Sociology professors, global warming activists and green energy proponents crossing their fields at night. "I went out to milk the cows the other day and there was a Hollywood producer huddled in the barn," said southern Manitoba farmer Red Greenfield, whose farm borders North Dakota. "The producer was cold, exhausted and hungry. He asked me if I could spare a latte and some free range chicken. When I told him I didn't have any, he angrily left before I even got a chance to show him my screenplay, eh?" In an effort to stop the illegal American aliens, Greenfield erected higher fences, but the liberals scaled them nonetheless.

He then installed 5,000 Watt loudspeakers that blared Rush Limbaugh across the border, but they just keep on coming. Canadian officials are particularly concerned about American smugglers who meet liberals near the Canadian border, promising them that they will be delivered to safe haven in Canada. They pack them into electric cars and drive them across the border where they are simply left to fend for themselves after the batteries die. "A lot of these people are not prepared for our rugged conditions," an Ontario border patrolman said. "I found one carload without a single bottle of Perrier drinking water. They did have a nice little Napa Valley Cabernet, though, and some kale chips, but they wouldn't share."

When liberals are caught, they're sent back across the border, often wailing loudly fearing retribution from conservatives, who will make them work instead of providing entitlements. Rumors have been circulating about plans being made to build re-education camps where liberals will be forced to drink domestic beer and study the Constitution. In recent days, liberals have turned to ingenious ways of crossing the border. Some have been disguised as senior citizens taking a bus trip to buy cheap Canadian prescription drugs. After catching a dozen young vegans in blue-hair wig disguises, Canadian immigration authorities began stopping buses and quizzing the supposed senior citizens about Perry Como and Rosemary Clooney to prove that they were alive in the 1950s.

"If they can't identify the accordion player on the Lawrence Welk Show, we become very suspicious about their age," the official said. Canadian citizens have complained that the illegal immigrants are creating an organic broccoli shortage, buying up all the hip hop CDs, and renting all of the Michael Moore movies. "I really feel sorry for American liberals, but the Canadian economy just can't absorb and support them," an Ottawa resident said. "How many inept Art and Interior Design majors does one country need?"

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    The Democrats’ core constituencies were hard at work this past week. On Friday they rioted, looted, burned, tried to set Trump supporters on fire, broke windows and attacked police. On Saturday they — mostly women — donned vagina hats, vagina costumes, pants with red liquid splashed on the crotch and other silly apparel and railed about how they had no “rights” in the first place, and if they did have any Trump was going to take them away. They ranted and screamed and scrawled filthy words and platitudes on signs and paraded about like idiots, chanted mindless and shallow slogans and listened to unhinged speeches by unhinged entertainers so far removed from middle America they couldn’t find it with both hands and a guide dog.

The abhorrent spectacle was treated as normal by the mainstream media and embraced by Democrat politicians.
    People in flyover country, normal people – the very people Democrats say they want to listen to – were appalled, put off and, frankly, embarrassed by the grotesque nature of the whole thing.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Something never rang true about the apprehension and boarding of two American Naval vessels by the Iranian Navy. Something just didn’t seem right.

These boats were equipped with the kind of space age navigational devices that should have forgone any doubt where they were within a couple of yards.
    If one boat became disabled, why didn't the other boat tow it back to safe international waters?

Charlie daniels..
    http://www.cnsnews.com/commentary/c...-americas-enemies-you-see-obama-you-dont-know

Fathertime

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    one thing that has never been mentioned is that the international boundaries are 12 miles but Iran has always claimed a 15 mile boundary. I was on a ship that would violate the 15 mile boundary just to piss them off.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    You might think that, once you get through all the interviews and score a coveted position as a white-collar employee of a billion-dollar company, you'll be set. But if your job means living in the Bay Area, you may find that, even with a generous salary, you're having a hard time getting by.
    According to a write up in The Guardian, well-paid tech workers are struggling to pay for housing since the rents in and around San Francisco "by one measure are now the highest in the world." In 2015, according to SmartAsset.com, the cost of living there was "62.6% higher than the U.S. average." In 2016, the same site found that you'd need to make at least $216,129 a year to afford the rent on an average two-bedroom apartment.

http://www.cnbc.com/2017/03/03/face...ry&par=yahoo&doc=104319084&yptr=yahoo&ref=yfp

oh yeah, sign me up for this...million a year and still cant buy a house?

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Hard for me to feel bad for anyone that makes $200,000 to a million dollars a year. They claim they can't buy a house, I think it's more like they can't buy the house they want. Well here's a novel idea, live in a van or travel trailer for a couple of years. Sock the money away, then move out of state, buy a ranch and retire. You make a very good salary, stop trying to keep up with the Kardashians and live more modest. $12 for juice is ridiculous, I wouldn't buy it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom