• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JohnAL

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Something in your settings. I visit the forum from two versions of Windows on PCs, two versions of Android on two different Kindles, and an Android phone and never get logged out on any of them.

wildrider666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I don't know if it's the OS, something to do with cookies, etc... But as said don't have the issue at other sites.

I don't use that Tapetalk app. Straight net to desktop/laptop/iPad or phone. As long as the window remains on in background it stays responsive. Chech you setting for this site and try the auto log in or stay logged in setting whatever it is. Don't use the log out feature, just close the screen. When you get a MSG about a treat and click it on your MSG, it will auto log you in and take you to the Post. You can continue to roam the site until you close the screen. If you have GCGF in your Favs, type it in search and fav will display, cick it and it should open without log in.

Seanpcola

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sweat dripping off my nose before 5am. Gonna be a long day.

I finally played hookie from work yesterday and stayed home all day. Ran the AC in the shop wide open and stayed in there or in the house the whole time. I finally feel slightly less delirious and I think my fluid and electrolyte levels are near normal again.

But, back out this morning to begin another couple of weeks of this crap. I bet I get the move done just about the time when outside temps will start dropping down to bearable numbers.

Viking1204

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Probably lost 10 pounds at the hunting camp this weekend, incredibly hot and damn muggy. Changed out 3 shirts yesterday to freshen up as I worked different projects throughout the day.

Rapier

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Was at the farm yesterday working on the shop, had it not been for the 3 mph breeze it would have been damned hot..... Yeah right. Glad I got the AC working and the big building sealed up, turned it down to 76 but was still dripping while putting epoxy on the floors with a 12 inch roller. By the time my wife and I left we had 1800 sq feet of floors painted and the inside corner trim finished. Plus the travel trailer was cleaned out inside and washed outside, ready to go to its new home.
    Ed

madeSICC88

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Anybody been to the new field and stream over in mobile? Never been to one of those places. I'm sure its the same overpriced stuff as all the others but I'm gonna go check it out today after one of my appointments

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

TennJeep1618

2M 1FTE
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Anybody been to the new field and stream over in mobile? Never been to one of those places. I'm sure its the same overpriced stuff as all the others but I'm gonna go check it out today after one of my appointments

I haven't had a chance to make it there yet. Isn't it basically just a large Dick's outdoors section?

madeSICC88

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I have no idea but they did build a Dicks on the same new building so you might be right.

Famine

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Got an add in the paper - looks more like a Bass Pro shop than Dicks separate but stores same building.

Add had ok prices and they were selling the Remington bucket of .22 lr for $80 with other selections of .22lr for those in need.

Last edited:

TennJeep1618

2M 1FTE
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I just found out that I have to fly to GA and back on Thursday. It will be good to see and learn about the facility we're visiting, but I need to be back early and these trips never go as smoothly as planned.

MAXman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Forget that. I won't voluntarily board a 747 without 5 shots of bottles courage. At that point I'm mostly poured into the seatbelt.

But, I do know a trick: don't wear underwear. No muss no fuss.

Top Bottom