• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Seanpcola

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Yep, this past weekend was a rarity for me. I didn't do a damn thing. Left the house to eat lunch Saturday and then the same yesterday. Went grocery shopping for 20 minutes too. Otherwise, I got my money's worth of Netflix and Hulu. Today begins the moving frenzy at work so that's one reason I sat on my duff.

shootnstarz

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sorry to hear you felt like crap and are still in pain. I didn't do crap yesterday either, sat on my recliner and watched the race drinking some cold ones and took in a couple of movies and random TV. Felt good just relaxing for a day.

Yea, I watched "the" race yesterday too. But NOT the "bow to political pressure" race. I have switched over to USCAC and other sports car type races and F1. Screw nascar, I am opting to watch the Ferarris, Porches, Loti, Corvettes and other sharp turners run road courses. I have a lot to learn about this racing but keeping the old gray matter learning is a good thing.

RH

Viking1204

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I'm not going to quit watching NASCAR just because Brian France is a total Douche Bag. Hard to believe France is from Daytona Beach and it's really sad that a small minority of people are making all these changes.

Seanpcola

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I'm not going to quit watching NASCAR just because Brian France is a total Douche Bag. Hard to believe France is from Daytona Beach and it's really sad that a small minority of people are making all these changes.

And that's the story everywhere. A minority screaming louder than the majority with built in mouthpieces dictate the world.

Like I've been carefully telling a bunch of new age lib/progressives on FB this past weekend, don't take this silly gay marriage and flag thing as a mandate or a sign that you've got the momentum to run roughshod over everyone. They will keep poking the bear till it it's them in the ass,

Idoono

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Yeah try paying friggin Alabama state income taxes AND all the Florida taxes. I am getting screwed.......but the company makes up for it. :eyebrows:

Idoono

Idoono

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    That would be the tourist tax. You know the higher gas taxes to pay for the roads they wear out, the higher property taxes because we have no state income tax, the higher school taxes even tough I do not have any friggin kids in school, and oh yeah the higher insurance rates because many, many years ago we had a hurricane. Need I say more? :D

Idoono

Last edited:

MAXman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Fair enough, maybe my property tax would be less somewhere else but gas and sales tax was the same when I was in nc,

But I love it here, and have no plans to move

Viking1204

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Well I'm glad this thread is still going. Crazy weather today, water spout on Crab Island with some gusty winds in the area but very little rain came out of it. Hopefully we'll get some more rain before the holiday weekend and then it clears up for the weekend!

Top Bottom