• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    it's amazing that people have forgotten the campaign pin Al Gore and Bill Clinton had in 1992, a confederate flag background with their pictures and the caption "Sons of the South" How soon we forget! Where was the outrage then?

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    it's amazing that people have forgotten the campaign pin Al Gore and Bill Clinton had in 1992, a confederate flag background with their pictures and the caption "Sons of the South" How soon we forget! Where was the outrage then?

Amazon.com has banned sales of products featuring the Confederate flag in response to last week’s Charleston massacre, but items featuring the Nazi swastika and the Communist hammer and sickle remain freely available.

The retailer moved to satiate the demands of perpetually offended leftist mobs by removing Confederate gear from its online inventory, but you’ll have no problem purchasing symbols that are intrinsically linked with the slaughter of tens of millions of people.

Here’s just a sample of what is available to purchase right now on Amazon.com;

Swastika-emblazoned knifes.

Nazi SS-emblazoned swords.

Swastika-themed phone cases.

Viking1204

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    WEAR Channel 3 has reported on Facebook that Escambia County and the City of Pensacola will remove the Confederate Flag from County and City property, this just makes me sick. We're erasing the history of the South because of one crazy mental case.

Tell me this isn't some master plan of Odumba's. He probably said let me hire some crazy white kid to kill a bunch of blacks in a Church and then I can erase all history of the South. When are Southerners going to take a stand?

Last edited:

MAXman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Ya, when was the last time a bunch of dudes in hoods torched a building while waving a ivory soap in the background.

Addendum: has anyone ever participated in a hate crime while an ivory soap was present?

Amazon can do whatever it wants, feel free to not order from them if you disagree with thier buisness practices. There's a laundry list of places i won't give my money to, for a wide variety of reasons.

But while we are on the topic of flags, I'll wager I treat my afghan flag signed by my company wih more reverence than the majority of "patriots" treat old glory. If a judge in south Texas flew a Mexican flag at a courthouse, people would shit thier pants. Despite the cultural affect Mexico has had on Texas since before it was the republic of Texas, and continues to have today. Let's keep this in perspective. And not get to cought up.

Btw that aviation industrial park they were gonna build at pensacola airport? Funding just got gutted, what, yesterday morning? Have not heard a peep about that on here, I guess no one in the pensacola area needed a good job.

Seanpcola

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Speaking of Amazon: Found a $101.00 charge on my debit card from them today. Statement says it's for Amazon Prime. Wife and I never requested it. Should be interesting. I'm finding out this is an Amazon MO. I'll be getting my money back. Trust me.

MAXman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    My money is on a fraudulent charge.
    Which I bet will be left for you to take up with your bank/financial institution.
    Which I'm sure you were assured by said bank that visa is insured against this type of thing.
    And you'll have to jump some asinine hoops to get that 101 back.

Good luck though, I hate thieves.

Seanpcola

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Possibly but I've talked to several people that say Amazon pulls this crap a lot. Wife is an accountant and stays on top of the fraud stuff. She says it's Amazon.

Top Bottom