• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Viking1204

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mississippi, SC and Alabama are all in the process of erasing their Southern Heritage by removing the Confederate flags from State grounds and any reference to it on their state flag, how depressing.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    What is Cooter's place and where in TN is it?
    It's any die hard Duke's Of Hazzard fan paradise. It is a restaurant, merchandise store plus a museum and they have two locations in Nashville and Gatlinburg. Ben Jones, Cooter himself, started it and I'm going to the one he'll be at daily!

http://www.cootersplace.com/

Sent from my SCH-S968C using Tapatalk

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mississippi, SC and Alabama are all in the process of erasing their Southern Heritage by removing the Confederate flags from State grounds and any reference to it on their state flag, how depressing.
    Honestly what state is this country going to be in by next year....this truly is depressing.

Viking1204

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Last edited:

Snow Bird

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I am from the North,yep I said it,lived in Mo most of my life and think all this about the flag is a bunch of Bullshit. It is part of the Souths history and thats it. Fly it anywhere you want to. Never in my 68 years did I ever see it as being about Race.

Don't know if it was ever said down here but at home we used to say Save your Confederate money because the South will rise again.

Don't know if anyone hase ever traveled up I
    75 but there is a about 40 buy 60 flag flying at about mile marker 70 or so. Suppose they will try to get the guy to take it down.Good luck with that.

Viking1204

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Snow Bird it's funny how us Northerners view the flag as a symbol of the South and it's heritage and it's been that way for as long as I can remember. Odumba is really tearing this country apart. How can they even think about renaming things that are historic symbols of the South. What a shame.

Khaot1c

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Playing devils advocate , that's an interesting perspective. A symbol, such as a particualr flag, is viewed in different ways by different groups of people. Removing it doesn't make the separation any less real it simply removes it from plain sight.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    BREAKING NEWS: The state of South Carolina is banning the sale of Tylenol & other OTC medications that use cotton in their bottles for fear of perpetuating slavery by making people pick it out.

RidgeRunner

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    That guy will have to be in solitary for the rest of his life, he will have the blacks and the rednecks after him.
    but still tryin to figure out how the confederate flag came into blame for all this, did he wave one while he was attacking, or mention it in any way ?

Snow Bird

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    That flag is going to be like ARs were a couple of years ago. Paid $10 and sell it for $100 and if you had a General Lee you could retire early.Just watch.

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    That guy will have to be in solitary for the rest of his life, he will have the blacks and the rednecks after him.
    but still tryin to figure out how the confederate flag came into blame for all this, did he wave one while he was attacking, or mention it in any way ?

yes he posed with it in pics of himself he posted...still has nothing to do w the flag, typical yankee BS

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    http://radio.foxnews.com/toddstarnes/top-stories/the-cultural-cleansing-of-the-southern-states-begins.html

It's even worse than I thought. One comment from the link article above I found interesting.

"I do wonder, though, about those good ole boys from Hazzard County. What are Bo and Luke Duke are going to do with the General Lee? Maybe they could just paint a rainbow flag on top and call it the General Sherman."
    Hell naw, best believe when I get up there I'll be taking a photo with Cooter's Confederate flag flying high and proud!

Top Bottom