• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Crazydoc68

Almost a doctor
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    You, mean like the Catholic Church shuffling problem priests to a new location which is also happening right now. I've never heard you speak out against it so you must be guilty and condone it.

My point Frank is that many of them don't like it, but speaking out very well could be a death sentence. It's all well and good to pontificate what they should or shouldn't do, but until you have a real threat of death for speaking it doesn't mean much. Zealots which aren't limited to religion are pretty much all the same whether they be Muslim, Christian, Threeper, Sovereign, Democrat, KKK, Republican, Libertarian, Hells Angels, Outlaws, or Mongals. A zealots mind doesn't process things the same as the rest of us.

My point isn't that Muslims are good and have no evil, just that not all want to blow you up, rape your goat, and behead you. Not even the majority of them in my experience think that way and saying they can't be good Americans is silly.
    Define "good American"; ask 10 people from 10 different zealot factions and I would be willing to bet you get at a minimum 10 different answers and the primary reason they would be different is there will be one part of their list basically says if you don't agree with their point of view you can't be a "good American" and therefore are the enemy. I've seen it on here and other forums with the threeper movement just to name one. It's the reason I avoid all zealot movements like the plague; group think isn't my thing because I don't need others to reinforce my beliefs.

They estimate only roughly 5-10% of the muslim religion is these fanatics, which with a religion base of almost 1.3 billion people makes there 65-130 million radical muslims. Think about that fact for a minute.

Crazydoc

joekocon

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    The Koran demands / requires ALL muslims to either CONVERT or KILL ALL NON-BELIEVERS! PERIOD! They believe that the world will be taken over by 'Islam". Period! As I tried to explain about my encounter with my Viet Cong buddy; He was not angry with me personally, but, given the chance, he would kill me. I kinda liked the guy, he was friendly and funny, but deadly.
    The Koran ALSO teaches Muslims to lie, cheat, steal, deceive...it's all part of the (Koran) strategy. Consider OBAMA! Doesn't make sense what he's doing UNTIL you know HE IS A MUSLIM! HE has declared it on many occasions. That explains why he doesn't condemn or attack them. By the way.......HE IS NOT DUMB!

Dan1612

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Radicals can take any religious text and use it as a cloak to be evil bastards. Look at the crusades, look at the cults and sects that live AMONG us, right here in the Bible Belt.
    I still hold that it's radicalism, regardless of whose imaginary friend it is that they are doing whatever they're doing it in the name of, that is the culprit. Over and out...

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    LOL Ok Dan, whatever, there will always be deniers, this is today not the Crusades. The Crusades were an answer to the barbarians of the time...we must answer the call today and destroy them in our time. Well IF you are a Christian or other than muslim really.

Fletch

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    So I guess someone forgot to tell the 95% Muslim majority Jordanians who have religious freedom written into their constitution and recently rolled out the red carpet for Pope Francis about this intolerance mandated by their God. Notice the billboard off King Abdullah II and Pope Francis shaking hands on display in Jordan surrounded by Jordanian and Vatican flags. No riots or outrage. Not all or even the majority of Muslims have such a radical interpretation of their scripture.

As a Christian I can emphatically state that the Biblical literalist and earth is 6000 years old crowd do not speak for me or the majority of other educated Christians. Neither do the outspoken cultural warriors who advocate a "Christian" based government. It must be that crowd and their black & white mentality who also assume to know more about Islam than theologians with PHD's. But no, redneck Bubba's pastor told him so and those with another viewpoint are just part of Obama's liberal and Muslim agenda. Everyone is in on it even those who worked in government long before Obama took office. I'm no Obama fan but the ODS has reached levels higher than the left afflicted with BDS. ODS = Obama Derangement Syndrome.

I have serious issues with how he has handled the economy and 2nd amendment issues but under no objective viewpoint can it be said that he hasn't been willing to go after Islamist radicals while trying to honor the American public's overwhelming wish to not be in large protracted ground wars in the mid-east.

So all of the Marine Corps down to a man wants this message to roll across America huh ......okay sure they do. Because the brave warriors who have seen 7 or 8 deployments and missed watching their kids grow up just can't wait to once again leave their families, be in a hot sandy shithole, and get into an all out Holy War with over a billon people. How do those of you calling for an all out Holy War think it would work? Just nuke em, bomb em, or gun em down wherever you see them anywhere on the Globe? Ready to up the ante and show Hitler what true genocide looks like I suppose.

You people calling for a modern crusade are fucking nuts and thank God are a small minority. When a clear threat like Al Qaeda or Isis presents it's self we deal with it but no overarching holy wars on entire populations. I shouldn't even have commented on this and am probably dumber for it and no better off but good grief. I can't sit by and watch bat shit crazy delusional rhetoric be spewed by those also representing gun rights and not at least try to present another point of view in this community. Once the left can convince the majority of voters that the majority of gun enthusiast think like you guys we will be lucky to legally own single shot break open shotguns.

How bout a little consistency in the following the Constitution. These men were smart and learned from the mistakes of history in writing the Constitution. Separation of Church and State is every bit as crystal clear as the 2nd amendment. Both are fundamental principles vital to the preservation of freedom and justice.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1408550269.117475.jpg
      ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1408550269.117475.jpg
      40.2 KB · Views: 155

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Since the potus is breaking the Constitution everyday and wants the 2nd Amendment abolished, we might be more interested in using the 2nd for a fight of our own in the USA. He has back stabbed Israel and stopped weapons shipments to them, had muslim brotherhood advisors who are terrorist, so how is he friendly to those fighting isis a year late at that. he was also warned ahead of time about the recent beheading and did nothing to try and free the guys.

HughJoergan

Wiener Connoisseur
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I've not found race or religion to be a prerequisite either way to being a piece of shit.....

Fletch

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Don't worry two more years and he will be playing Golf every day. Then after the radical right hi-jack the agenda and sabotage another election we will get Hillary for another 8 years. But hey at least isn't a Muslim right? I having a feeling she will be much more aggressive against the 2nd Amendment than Obama but we shall see.

But I forget that those with severe cases of ODS think he has a plan for martial law and totalitarian rule suspending elections and finally revealing his Islamist agend or is it the NWO? Is the NWO Islamist? I can't keep all the conspiracies straight.

TURTLE

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    So I guess someone forgot to tell the 95% Muslim majority Jordanians who have religious freedom written into their constitution and recently rolled out the red carpet for Pope Francis about this intolerance mandated by their God. Notice the billboard off King Abdullah II and Pope Francis shaking hands on display in Jordan surrounded by Jordanian and Vatican flags. No riots or outrage. Not all or even the majority of Muslims have such a radical interpretation of their scripture.

As a Christian I can emphatically state that the Biblical literalist and earth is 6000 years old crowd do not speak for me or the majority of other educated Christians. Neither do the outspoken cultural warriors who advocate a "Christian" based government. It must be that crowd and their black & white mentality who also assume to know more about Islam than theologians with PHD's. But no, redneck Bubba's pastor told him so and those with another viewpoint are just part of Obama's liberal and Muslim agenda. Everyone is in on it even those who worked in government long before Obama took office. I'm no Obama fan but the ODS has reached levels higher than the left afflicted with BDS. ODS = Obama Derangement Syndrome.

I have serious issues with how he has handled the economy and 2nd amendment issues but under no objective viewpoint can it be said that he hasn't been willing to go after Islamist radicals while trying to honor the American public's overwhelming wish to not be in large protracted ground wars in the mid-east.

So all of the Marine Corps down to a man wants this message to roll across America huh ......okay sure they do. Because the brave warriors who have seen 7 or 8 deployments and missed watching their kids grow up just can't wait to once again leave their families, be in a hot sandy shithole, and get into an all out Holy War with over a billon people. How do those of you calling for an all out Holy War think it would work? Just nuke em, bomb em, or gun em down wherever you see them anywhere on the Globe? Ready to up the ante and show Hitler what true genocide looks like I suppose.

You people calling for a modern crusade are fucking nuts and thank God are a small minority. When a clear threat like Al Qaeda or Isis presents it's self we deal with it but no overarching holy wars on entire populations. I shouldn't even have commented on this and am probably dumber for it and no better off but good grief. I can't sit by and watch bat shit crazy delusional rhetoric be spewed by those also representing gun rights and not at least try to present another point of view in this community. Once the left can convince the majority of voters that the majority of gun enthusiast think like you guys we will be lucky to legally own single shot break open shotguns.

How bout a little consistency in the following the Constitution. These men were smart and learned from the mistakes of history in writing the Constitution. Separation of Church and State is every bit as crystal clear as the 2nd amendment. Both are fundamental principles vital to the preservation of freedom and justice.

" Separation of Church and State is every bit as crystal clear as the 2nd amendment" These words do not exist in the Constitution. They are from a letter Thomas Jefferson wrote. The meaning is always twisted by the Left as well. This statement however is "Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof ..." The goal was to not have a " Government " religion , and to let people worship any way they wanted. Part of the First Amendment .

But to the subject at hand. I have lived amoung these " Peaceful" people for several tours and knowing what I know and seeing how they act and reading about what they continue to do, I just can't trust ANY of them. Stats are stats. Math is an exact science.

Snow Bird

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Fletch,you are so much better at saying things I am and I thank you. Since Frank has me on ignore he won't read this....But anyone who goes into a war zone to report on the news is a FOOL...They go willing and know the risks. Beheading happens to be there way of killing for the fear factor.

Frank seems to know about everything going on in the world and how to handle mil matters...I recall his post on what he did in the mil and it wasen,t in intel.!!!

Fletch

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    " Separation of Church and State is every bit as crystal clear as the 2nd amendment" These words do not exist in the Constitution. They are from a letter Thomas Jefferson wrote. The meaning is always twisted by the Left as well. This statement however is "Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof ..." The goal was to not have a " Government " religion , and to let people worship any way they wanted. Part of the First Amendment .

But to the subject at hand. I have lived amoung these " Peaceful" people for several tours and knowing what I know and seeing how they act and reading about what they continue to do, I just can't trust ANY of them. Stats are stats. Math is an exact science.

Okay I think we are agreement here on the religion thing. Pass no law no respecting a religion and allowing the free practice of sounds like a separation of church and state to me. If they are to pass no law respecting a religion their intent was certainly not to have any religion influence the governing of the land.

I'm not advocating a blind trust of anyone Muslim or otherwise. Like Don alluded to trust is something earned on a personal level. I'm just not for advocating for wholesale discrimination of over a Billon people who are every bit as diverse as we are.

I imagine one could go to the mid-east and validate whatever pre-conceived notions they have either way. Jordan is a good example of a safe place where one would likely have a positive experience.

Go poking your infidel head around known hotspots of radical Islamist activity and you are likely to lose it. Couldn't pay me enough to be reporter in Syria or Iraq right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

joekocon

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Fletch! It's not about going to war against them.....it's about "The need to know". Not to worry though, they'll soon be in a neighborhood near you!
    Check out the environment around Detroit!

Fletch

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Fletch! It's not about going to war against them.....it's about "The need to know". Not to worry though, they'll soon be in a neighborhood near you!
    Check out the environment around Detroit!

Okay well thanks for the heads up. So if I see a Muslim family move in What should I do?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

helo_hunter

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Quote "When I see footage of these moderates in gun battles with radicals then I'll relax a little."

Kurds are picking up guns against the ISIS or ISIL bad guys - just saying.

Personally, not a fan of the Muslim faith - teaches that women are chatel and other things I cannot agree with.

LowRiderRed

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

I'm with ya Fletch. Well stated.

ARgument

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Seriously...!! A good muslim can't be a good American... there too many things a muslim must do to be a good muslim. A good mooselem has to kill to many people
    before they can even qualify..

Top Bottom