• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TURTLE

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Seriously...!! A good muslim can't be a good American... there too many things a muslim must do to be a good muslim. A good mooselem has to kill to many people
    before they can even qualify..

Exactly! I just can't see what these Muslim sympathizers are thinking??? There are so many examples of how brutal and Evil Islam is that's it should blow anyone's mind. The rules for women are not limited to just the radicals and those alone should wake anyone up. Dumb!!!!

donr101395

Master
    Super Moderator
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Ok, I'll follow the train of thought from the thread then. It must be that all Southerners are inbred hicks and the Westboro Baptist Church must speak for and represent all Baptists. I mean I've read both on the internet so they must be true; correct? That's as ridiculous as saying all blacks are lazy, all American Indians are drunks, and all gun owners are murderers.
    It's not sympathizing with Muslims, it's being a good American and judging a person fairly according to their actions not the actions of "their people".

In keeping with the theme of the thread I'll ask how a Christian can be both a good Christian and good American if he works for a company that has women in leadership positions since 1 Timothy 2:12 says

I do not permit a woman to teach or to exercise authority over a man; rather, she is to remain quiet.

donr101395

Master
    Super Moderator
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    we are not beheading and slaughtering people because if their faith or color, well some blacks are but that is another story, apples and oranges

I'm not denying that there is no shortage of shithead Muslims Frank, but let's also not deny that Christian history hasn't been squeaky clean either. You say a few blacks; I guess you've forgotten about a few million American Indians slaughtered, some "witches we burned at the stake and that is just talking about in America. Since we're talking globally about the Muslims, how about them crusades, penal islands, drawing and quartering, the rack, the list goes on. Christians may not be doing those things now, but let's not pretend that the only thing Christians have done is be mean to a few blacks.

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    I did not do those things, neither did my father or grandfather, so I have no idea what you are talking about, I owe none of them anything and none cut innocent Americans heads off or drove planes into buildings to kill civilians. You are tossing out a straw argument that makes no sense.

donr101395

Master
    Super Moderator
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I did not do those things, neither did my father or grandfather, so I have no idea what you are talking about, I owe none of them anything and none cut innocent Americans heads off or drove planes into buildings to kill civilians. You are tossing out a straw argument that makes no sense.

And most of the Muslims, by far the majority, haven't cut off anyone's head, wouldn't have the slightest clue how to build an IED and their dad and granddad didn't do those things either, but if you're going to hold them as one in the same as those who do those things; then I have no choice but to hold you as one in the same as those who did all of those Christian atrocities. Sorry, but we can't have a double standard or pick and choose history to suit our needs. It would be un-American don't you know.

Oooops, almost forgot my belated condolences for your departed pastor Reverend Phelps of Westboro. :lol:

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Their religion does tell them to kill us unclean people so I may not trust them no matter where they are just as I don't go walking in black neighborhoods either. I don't trust any of them or their sympathizers, In America I cannot kill them but in the area they are fighting and radicalized it should be turned to glass with few exceptions.

JohnAL

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Don,
    I agree with you in principle, but damn, some of these groups make it really hard to not lump them all into the same shit bucket.

Stanley13

I'm From AL and I Love to Shoot Shit
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

FRANK i love u today. Same thing i was thinking! donr101395 we r discussing currently not to trust a towel head. Years from now they may change and become civil as we AMERICANS have but currently they r NOT. We aint out shooting Indians and hanging/burning Africans openly anymore. WAKE UP donr101395 we r equal now and i dont owe anyone a f*cking thing. Nothing makes me more mad than someone that wants eqaulity and accepts Minority benifits from my TAXES!

donr101395

Master
    Super Moderator
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Don,
    I agree with you in principle, but damn, some of these groups make it really hard to not lump them all into the same shit bucket.

I know what you mean John, that's why being a good American is so difficult. It's easy to be a bigot, it's difficult to not lump people together. I know I don't like it when I get lumped together with Adam Lanza just because we both have guns; one thing to remember is that if we're going to lump people together based on what some of them do then we can't whine, cry and bitch when we get lumped together as one in the same as Lanza.

donr101395

Master
    Super Moderator
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    FRANK i love u today. Same thing i was thinking! donr101395 we r discussing currently not to trust a towel head. Years from now they may change and become civil as we AMERICANS have but currently they r NOT. We aint out shooting Indians and hanging/burning Africans openly anymore. WAKE UP donr101395 we r equal now and i dont owe anyone a f*cking thing. Nothing makes me more mad than someone that wants eqaulity and accepts Minority benifits from my TAXES!

I love how both you and Frank avoided the question of how you can be both a good Christian and good American since the bible doesn't allow you to be both in modern day America. Do you choose your faith or your country?

I don't think I said you owed anyone anything. There are plenty of Muslims in America that don't owe you anything either. Do you think I'm stupid because I'm pointing out that lumping a group of people together based on the actions of some is not only ignorant, it's un-American.
    The gun grabbers lump us in with the crazies doing these mass shootings and you guys whine like bitches about it, but think it's perfectly acceptable to do the same to other people because a minority of them are crazy ass zealots.

Just to clear a few things up, I have no love for Muslims, I have no love for terrorists, I have no love for Muslim terrorists. I also have no love for bigots or hypocrites. What I do have love for is my family, my country, and my god. It's been fun, but I'll drop out so I don't interfere with the cross burning. :party:

donr101395

Master
    Super Moderator
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    No one has ever compared me to lanza or any other murder...again apples and oranges

BS Frank, every liberal gun grabber in the country has equated gun owners to Lanza and those like him. If you haven't seen you're either blind, stupid or dishonest.

Stanley13

I'm From AL and I Love to Shoot Shit
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I love how both you and Frank avoided the question of how you can be both a good Christian and good American since the bible doesn't allow you to be both in modern day America. Do you choose your faith or your country?

I don't think I said you owed anyone anything. There are plenty of Muslims in America that don't owe you anything either. Do you think I'm stupid because I'm pointing out that lumping a group of people together based on the actions of some is not only ignorant, it's un-American.
    The gun grabbers lump us in with the crazies doing these mass shootings and you guys whine like bitches about it, but think it's perfectly acceptable to do the same to other people because a minority of them are crazy ass zealots.

Just to clear a few things up, I have no love for Muslims, I have no love for terrorists, I have no love for Muslim terrorists. I also have no love for bigots or hypocrites. What I do have love for is my family, my country, and my god. It's been fun, but I'll drop out so I don't interfere with the cross burning. :party:

Ya know i really just wanted to say "Yes u win i do think ur stupid" but im not because u have 700 post and obviosly not a fly by night poster forum member. Since our paths my cross one day ill just leave it be with the fact that we disagree!! Have a nice day

See guys i am growing up some?

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    I was a soldier and have killed, wished I was young enough to be in the fight now but not under this coward of a potus. I am a Patriot American and a Christian(don't try to bastardize the Bible), even the POPE said take it to them, who am I to disagree? They are a filthy people who treat women as slaves and possessions...Just because some have become Americanized doe not make the better people. They join the Military and then try to kill us screaming to their God, give me a fukin break! I don't trust a one of them enough to turn my back on them.

I disagree just because they want my gun they do not equate me to anyone

Un American my ass, not taking it to the filthy bastards is UN American and Christian!

I agree the moderate muslims are as guilty as the terrorist ones but until they fight their own and correct the problem they are the same...How about if I want to only kill the actively terrorists ones?

donr101395

Master
    Super Moderator
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Ya know i really just wanted to say "Yes u win i do think ur stupid" but im not because u have 700 post and obviosly not a fly by night poster forum member. Since our paths my cross one day ill just leave it be with the fact that we disagree!! Have a nice day

See guys i am growing up some?

LOL, nothing wrong with agreeing to disagree. I'm surprised at you Stanley.

Now I'm out, I just had to tell you how surprised I was.

MarkS

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Great thing about the United States the majority of us don't go around killing each other over our differences of opinion or religion.

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    SHOULD WE BE SENSIBLE?

This is all factually (and historically) correct -and verifiable.

....in 732 AD the Muslim Army which was moving on Paris was defeated and turned back at Tours, France, by Charles Martell.

.....in 1571 AD the Muslim Army/Navy was defeated by the Italians and Austrians as they tried to cross the Mediterranean to attack southern Europe in the Battle of Lapanto.

.....in 1683 AD the Turkish Muslim Army, attacking Eastern Europe, was finally defeated in the Battle of Vienna by German and Polish Christian Armies.

.....this crap has been going on for 1,400 years and half of these damn politicians don't even know it !!!

If these battles had not been won we might be speaking Arabic and Christianity could be non - existent;

Judaism certainly would be... And let us not forget that Hitler was an admirer of Islam and that the Mufti of Jerusalem was Hitler's guest in Berlin and raised Bosnian Muslim SS Divisions: the 13th and 21st Waffen SS Divisions who killed Jews, Russians, Gypsies, and any other "subhumans".

Reflecting:
    A lot of Americans have become so insulated from reality that they imagine that America can suffer defeat without any inconvenience to themselves.

Pause a moment, reflect back. These events are actual events from history. They really happened!!!

Do you remember?

1. In 1968, Bobby Kennedy was shot and killed by a Muslim male.
    2. In 1972 at the Munich Olympics, athletes were kidnapped and massacred by Muslim males.
    3. In 1972 a Pan Am 747 was hijacked and eventually diverted to Cairo where a fuse was lit on final approach, it was blown up shortly after landing by Muslim males.
    4. In 1973 a Pan Am 707 was destroyed in Rome, with 33 people killed, when it was attacked with grenades by Muslim males.
    5. In 1979, the US embassy in Iran was taken over by Muslim males.
    6. During the 1980's a number of Americans were kidnapped in Lebanon by Muslim males.
    7. In 1983, the US Marine barracks in Beirut was blown up by Muslim males.
    8. In 1985, the cruise ship Achille Lauro was hijacked and a 70 year old American passenger was murdered and thrown overboard in his wheelchair by Muslim males.
    9. In 1985, TWA flight 847 was hijacked at Athens, and a US Navy diver trying to rescue passengers was murdered by Muslim males.
    10. In 1988, Pan Am Flight 103 was bombed by Muslim males.
    11. In 1993, the World Trade Center was bombed the first time by Muslim males.
    12. In 1998, the US embassies in Kenya and Tanzania were bombed by Muslim males.
    13. In 2000, the USS Cole was bombed in a suicide attack while refueling in Aden, Yemen and 17 American sailors were killed and 39 injured. This was the deadliest attack against a US Naval vessel since 1987 and was committed by Muslim males.
    14. On 9/11/01, four airliners were hijacked; two were used as missiles to take down the World Trade Centers and of the remaining, two, one crashed into the US Pentagon and the other was diverted andcrashed by the passengers. Thousands of people were killed by Muslim males, OR SO WE'RE TOLD.
    15. In 2002, the United States fought a war in Afghanistan against Muslim males.
    16. In 2002, reporter Daniel Pearl was kidnapped and beheaded by---you guessed it was a --- Muslim male.
    17. In 2013, Boston Marathon Bombing 4 innocent people including a child killed, 264 injured by Muslim males.

No, I really don't see a pattern here to justify profiling, do you?

So, to ensure we Americans never offend anyone, particularly fanatics intent on killing us, airport security screeners will no longer be allowed to profile certain people.

So, ask yourself "Just how stupid are we???"

Absolutely No Profiling!

They must conduct random searches of 80-year-old women, little kids,
    airline pilots with proper identification, secret agents who are
    members of the President's security detail, 85-year old Congressmen
    with metal hips, and Medal of Honor winner and former Governor Joe
    Foss, but leave Muslim males, alone lest they be guilty of profiling.

Ask yourself "Just how stupid are we?"

Have the American people completely lost their Minds, or just their Power of Reason???

Let's send this to as many people as we can so that the Gloria Aldreds and other stupid, skeevy attorneys along with Federal Justices who want to thwart common sense, feel ashamed of themselves -- if they have any such sense.

As the writer of the award winning story, 'Forrest Gump', so aptly put it, 'Stupid Is As Stupid Does'.

JohnAL

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Most folks today are too busy with their noses stuck in their iPhones playing angry bird to care about what is going on around them.

Seanpcola

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Reasoning dictates that there are good and bad people in any group. However:

First, that tired old "Christian no.better than Muslim" argument goes out the door when you drag your "facts" into the 20th century and beyond. Certainly you have your kooks like Westboro Baptist Church floating around but by and large (much large) Christians operate in society according to societal norms. No, I won't entertain an argument about morality being relative. People grouped together HAVE to have a set of ground rules or everything turns into chaos. I don't care who you sleep with, how you choose to spend your day or if you wish to worship a god of your choice.

The issue is a large group of people that follow a religion based on "join or die". Zero place for that in the modern world.

Donr, you ain't the only person on here that knows Muslims. The ones I've dealt with were great people ........ to my face. Do they wish to kill me or my family if I don't start praising Allah? Don't know. Don't "think" so but I don't know. I still go back to the deafening silence and lack of condemnation by Muslims of radical Muslims.

I argue this stuff almost nightly on an international forum. We have members from virtually every country. There are Buddhists, Christians, Muslims from many countries including the USA and Canada and Jews inside Israel. Been on it 10 year. Not once, not ONE SINGLE TIME have we ever gotten a single Muslim to renounce violence against non Muslims or Jews. I see a lot of spin, deflection and changing of subjects but NEVER has a Muslim said anything close to "I disagree with the radical element. We can all live together peacefully and I don't believe in killing someone that doesn't believe in the same god that I do". Never. All of the Christians I know won't hesitate to mention their disgust at Westboro BC.

I'm sure you have all the experience in the world by being over there around them while in the service. I have no doubt you made friends with them, had some good times and consider them great people. Can you say beyond a shadow of a doubt that they wouldn't cut your throat if directed to do so? Honestly?

Top Bottom