• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    I kid you not. I had a health inspectors trainee years back(maybe 20+) questioned us as to whether the live blue crabs felt pain whenever we dumped them into the boiling pot. We just stared in utter amazement.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

omg..

who gives a hoot, pass the melted butter and some cornbread to soak in this gumbo of scallops, shrimp, sausage and crab

should have told him you read them their rights before...

you have the right to live in my belly.. all good fishermen talk to their catch....I remember the first fish I caught...talked to that little snapper all the way home, telling him I was gonna cut his head off and fry him and eat him all up..

about 7 or 8 maybe, in key west

JohnAL

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

Ross7

Virtuoso
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Fort Walton Beach man makes FOX News...

Self-described Florida drug dealer calls 911, reports stolen cocaine

Calling 911 to report a stolen bag of cocaine probably wasn't the best idea for a self-described Florida drug dealer.

David Blackmon of 119 Carson Drive, who identified himself as a drug dealer, told the responding deputy that someone entered his car while it was parked at 400 Ed Street and stole $50.00 and about a quarter ounce of cocaine off the center console.

The deputy however spotted cocaine still in that spot. He also found a crack pipe on the floorboard by the driver’s door and seat and a crack rock on the center console by the cocaine.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/07/1...-dealer-calls-911-reports-stolen-cocaine.html

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/apos-oh-just-died-apos-042015634.html

what the hell is wrong with people today???????

and not charged...what the hell is wrong with the police today???

A group of teens, who filmed and mocked a disabled man as he slowly drowned in a pond, would not be criminally charged as no laws were broken in recording the video, Florida Police said Thursday.
    Jamel Dunn, 32, drowned in a retention pond July 9 as the teens recorded his ordeal and did not bother to help him, or call for help in Cocoa, Florida. Dunn’s body was not discovered until three days, according to Florida Today, a part of the USA Today network.
    The video that police called "disturbing" surfaced online after his body was discovered, and showed him in his final moments.

RidgeRunner

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    I can't imagine that, I thought there was a law about that on the books. Like leaving an wreck when someone was injured, even though you weren't involved . I hope they have vicious nightmares every night for the span of there miserable lives.

Last edited:

MarkS

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Valparaiso man charged in connection with the molestation of a horse

Charges include sexual activities involving animals, burglary of an unoccupied structure and petit theft.

VALPARAISO — A 26-year-old Valparaiso man is facing multiple charges in connection with the molestation of a horse.
    Darius Galloway of Okaloosa Avenue is charged with sexual activities involving animals, burglary of an unoccupied structure and petit theft. Burglary is a felony, while the two other charges are misdemeanors.
    According to an arrest report from the Valparaiso Police Department, on April 25, the owner of a female horse that boards at a stable on Valparaiso Parkway, noticed oil on the horse’s rump. On June 20, the owner again observed oil on the horse, as well as a visible handprint in the oil.
    A week later, on June 27, the horse’s owner notified the owner of the stable that she had again noticed oil on the equine’s rump, as well as a white substance she believed to be semen on the horse’s vagina, the report said. A trail camera was set up in the stable as a result.

According to police, on July 19 the camera captured images of Galloway entering the stable wearing a long-sleeve, hooded garment with a “skull and bones” design. Galloway reportedly could be seen on the video obtaining a folding chair and then standing on it shirtless behind the horse in her stall. When Galloway departed the area, his face was visible on the camera.
    On July 26, the owner of the stable reportedly saw Galloway walk down her private driveway and head toward the stable around 11:32 p.m. The owner contacted the police department, and a short time later officers located Galloway in the horse’s stall.
    According to the report, Galloway had his shirt around his neck, and his pants were sagging. He reportedly had the trail camera in his hand.
    Authorities say Galloway admitted to having sexual activities involving the horse, and that he intended to take the camera with him and use it at his residence. He is currently being held without bond in the Okaloosa County Jail.

http://www.nwfdailynews.com/news/20170728/valparaiso-man-charged-with-sexually-molesting-horse

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Charges include sexual activities involving animals, burglary of an unoccupied structure and petit theft.

VALPARAISO — A 26-year-old Valparaiso man is facing multiple charges in connection with the molestation of a horse.
    Darius Galloway of Okaloosa Avenue is charged with sexual activities involving animals, burglary of an unoccupied structure and petit theft. Burglary is a felony, while the two other charges are misdemeanors.
    According to an arrest report from the Valparaiso Police Department, on April 25, the owner of a female horse that boards at a stable on Valparaiso Parkway, noticed oil on the horse’s rump. On June 20, the owner again observed oil on the horse, as well as a visible handprint in the oil.
    A week later, on June 27, the horse’s owner notified the owner of the stable that she had again noticed oil on the equine’s rump, as well as a white substance she believed to be semen on the horse’s vagina, the report said. A trail camera was set up in the stable as a result.

According to police, on July 19 the camera captured images of Galloway entering the stable wearing a long-sleeve, hooded garment with a “skull and bones” design. Galloway reportedly could be seen on the video obtaining a folding chair and then standing on it shirtless behind the horse in her stall. When Galloway departed the area, his face was visible on the camera.
    On July 26, the owner of the stable reportedly saw Galloway walk down her private driveway and head toward the stable around 11:32 p.m. The owner contacted the police department, and a short time later officers located Galloway in the horse’s stall.
    According to the report, Galloway had his shirt around his neck, and his pants were sagging. He reportedly had the trail camera in his hand.
    Authorities say Galloway admitted to having sexual activities involving the horse, and that he intended to take the camera with him and use it at his residence. He is currently being held without bond in the Okaloosa County Jail.

http://www.nwfdailynews.com/news/20170728/valparaiso-man-charged-with-sexually-molesting-horse

I got a rope and a strong tree branch....

sounds satanic to me....oh, excuse me, alternative religious beliefs....

Last edited:
    Top Bottom