• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Snow Bird

Master
    ^^^ To both. I am glad someone finally see's him for the jerk he is...Seems he is never happy unless he is wanting our troops to fight in a civil war somewhere we have no interest in.

WILWORK4GUNS

Marksman
    These are truly dark days for America. We should be flying the flag at half mast - because the ideals it has always stood for are now being attacked .....buy our own president!!!!! Worse yet.....people are falling in line!!!!

JBryan314

Master
    I used to like McCain when he at least pretended not to be a RINO. I mean, I'm not a registered republican, but still...

He makes his bread by straddling the aisle. I get it, I guess. But he doesn't represent a free America's best interests.

aknavy

Expert
    If you do some research, you'll find he's been a huge screw up his entire life. I was actually happy he didn't get elected in 2008, even though I voted for him because he would have done most of what Obama has done and conservatives would be blamed.

helo_hunter

Expert
    John McCain is a walking poster boy for term limits.

Need to start a CITIZEN referendum for term limits. Term limits and get fid of the asshats in Congress, regardless of their 'party'.

No way will elected officials vote to cut they own jobs and paychecks and perks like not coming under Odumba care or retirement system or......

shootnstarz

Master
    Yes, he needs to retire, as well as the 544 other DC barnacles that have completely screwed up the once greatest country in history.

Helo is 100% correct, these fleecers of American taxpayers need to live in the real world for a while. But they will never vote themselves out of office, nor will they ever vote to instate the FairTax which will strip them of their using the tax code to control the citizenry.

Rick

aknavy

Expert
    Mark Levin is putting out a series of proposed constitutional amendments...if enough states demand an amendment, congress has to schedule a convention. We don't have to rely on them to start the process. Among those amendments are term limits for all elected reps and the supreme court.

Snow Bird

Master
    John I will go with that. Get appointed for life and you may be on there for 40 years. I don't care which party appoints them that is to long to be on the court of the land. They decided who would be pres. one time and that is just WRONG. I don't care which party it was.

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    you better, the destruction of America would have come sooner. besides they did not pick the POTUS they affirmed a decision and prevented the POTUS from being stolen thru illegal means.

Top Bottom