• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    I am guessing this is still up in the air???

Yep. A lot of talking, but nothing happening. I would suggest regional GCGF luncheons. The FWB, Crestview, Destin, and Panama City region could do one for members in their area and the Baldwin County, Pensacola, Pace, Milton, Gulf Breeze, and Navarre region could do one. Anyone in between could decide which one to attend. This way, a central location could be chosen for each region and it would be more convenient for everyone. I have seen discussion about shooting meets in association with a luncheon. It should be decided whether a luncheon (food and fellowship) wants to be done or a shooting meet. Each region would decide what they want to do.

Seanpcola

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Yep. A lot of talking, but nothing happening. I would suggest regional GCGF luncheons. The FWB, Crestview, Destin, and Panama City region could do one for members in their area and the Baldwin County, Pensacola, Pace, Milton, Gulf Breeze, and Navarre region could do one. Anyone in between could decide which one to attend. This way, a central location could be chosen for each region and it would be more convenient for everyone. I have seen discussion about shooting meets in association with a luncheon. It should be decided whether a luncheon (food and fellowship) wants to be done or a shooting meet. Each region would decide what they want to do.

This^^^^^^^^^

OK, Let's make a plan for the last weekend in January?

Tentative location: Ollie's Neighborhood Grille on 9 Mile Rd. Time: 10:30

Let's here suggestions for a different date, time and location.

ksenter

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

wouldnt suggest that. Just set a date and time. Planning on folks never works, there's always something that "just came up". Just set it and go with it. Whoever shows does, and those who dont...maybe next time.

Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    This^^^^^^^^^

OK, Let's make a plan for the last weekend in January?

Tentative location: Ollie's Neighborhood Grille on 9 Mile Rd. Time: 10:30

Another option on E. 9 Mile Rd. could be Applebees (next to McDonalds). I think that the time to meet should be around 11:00-11:30. 10:30am is a little early for a luncheon. The date sounds good.

Tentative Plan:

Date: 1/31/2014
    Meet Time: 11:00am - 11:30am until whenever.
    Location: Ollie's Neighborhood Grille on W. 9 Mile Rd. (near Pine Forest Rd.) or Applebees on E. 9 Mile Rd. (next to McDonalds).

Anyone else have a consensus?

Last edited:
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    I am thinking having it at Applebees on E. 9 Mile Rd. (next to McDonalds) since it would be closer for those coming from the Pace/Milton areas.

Seanpcola

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I can see that being a problem, conflicting with a match. Don't know what to do as an alternate. Tell you what James, I'll be there. Even if it's just the two of us we can BS and talk about that diet change we discussed in PMs. I can probably get a few guys that are members here to show up that don't do matches.

Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    I can see that being a problem, conflicting with a match. Don't know what to do as an alternate. Tell you what James, I'll be there. Even if it's just the two of us we can BS and talk about that diet change we discussed in PMs. I can probably get a few guys that are members here to show up that don't do matches.

Sounds good to me.

TraderDan

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I have to work every Saturday, but you never know if I push the right buttons my wife tells me to get lost for awhile. I do like their black and blue burger too. Plus it is real close, and add the fact that Sean is paying >>>>>>>>win win

Last edited:

DSPLCD1

45 GAP
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I have to work every Saturday, but you never know if I push the right buttons my wife tells me to get lost for awhile. I do like their black and blue burger too. Plus it is real close, and add the fact that Sean is paying >>>>>>>>win win

Sean's paying.. I'm In!! Bring your wallet Man!!!

Latest posts

Members online

Top Bottom