• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Seanpcola

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    If i get there, it will be most likely earlier...so anyone else an early-buzzard ?

that's if unca sam don't spring no surprises before now and then for support.........:usa:
    or my son and I be track'n that big buck across the swamp.........:peace::rockon:

Call me Saturday morning.

Seanpcola

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    wow, I was over there today, what a trip that is...all I could think was "why do people live here" there are so many nicer areas surrounding Pensacola...I am sure I missed some good areas but then I hate the traffic.

Where were you Frank? Over in the 9 Mile Road area?

Stanley13

I'm From AL and I Love to Shoot Shit
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I sent Droski a personal invite to yalls circle jerk tomorrow. U know he likes those kinda things. Yall can get a history lesson

RackinRay

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Shame you and Droski could not make it Stanley. For the half dozen that did, we had a good time. Great conversations and nice to put faces to names. I believe I remember at least half the screen names, not bad for my old memory!

We will have to do it again. Maybe a pot luck at a park area where we can bring the ladies (have to for a pot luck!), and sit around jawing more without alarming the other customers. I seen at least one elderly gent seated near by that seemed kind of curious about some of the conversations.

Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Shame you and Droski could not make it Stanley. For the half dozen that did, we had a good time. Great conversations and nice to put faces to names. I believe I remember at least half the screen names, not bad for my old memory!

We will have to do it again. Maybe a pot luck at a park area where we can bring the ladies (have to for a pot luck!), and sit around jawing more without alarming the other customers. I seen at least one elderly gent seated near by that seemed kind of curious about some of the conversations.

I, too, enjoyed our luncheon. It was nice to meet those of you that came. I had really hoped we would have had more in attendance, but maybe next time. As Ray said, it is always nice to put a face with a name and get to know each other a little bit.

Stanley13

I'm From AL and I Love to Shoot Shit
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Gotta do it on Sundays and the turn out will be better. Saturday is a busy day for working.

Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Sundays would be good with me. This is why we need feedback when trying to organize events like this. It is helpful to know when it is more convenient for more to be able to attend. It would be nice to have a dozen or more people at the next sit-down luncheon.

Here is an idea for the next one on a Sunday.

Ryans on Hwy 29 (Pensacola,Blvd.) in Ensley by the Wal Mart.

http://www.ryans.com/locations

Last edited:

JGH

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

I didn't think about the other customers. I guess a bunch of guys wearing Gulf Coast Gun Forum T-shirts and talking about how much they like their 1911's and AR-15 could be cause for concern for some people. Of course, next time we could meet in Alabama where open carry is legal.

Seanpcola

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Screw that! I love it when busy body's eavesdrop on my conversation in a restaurant. What I used to do when I noticed someone trying to follow a discussion is drop down a dB start mumbling then throw in key words at a loud enough volume so you know the nosey folks can hear them. Typically it sounds like "mumble mumble SMACK mumble HEROIN mumble mumble METH mumble HID THE BODY BEHIND mumble GHONORHEA .mumble RAPE mumble mumble HIT MAN".

Yep, I really enjoyed it gentlemen! I do think more of a pot luck picnic would work better so people can mingle and talk to each other more.

HughJoergan

Wiener Connoisseur
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Typically it sounds like "mumble mumble SMACK mumble HEROIN mumble mumble METH mumble HID THE BODY BEHIND mumble GHONORHEA .mumble RAPE mumble mumble HIT MAN".

Man, I loves me some dirty talk in public!!! Sounds like a good time. Sorry I missed it.

Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Other choices could be Ruby Tuesdays on Pine Forest Rd. or Ollie's Neighborhood Grille on 9 Mile Rd. (near Pine Forest Rd.). The problem is that any place that serves alcohol cannot do so until 1pm on Sundays in Escambia County.

RackinRay

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    If we set one up between Mobile and Pensacola, and the next between say around I10/85 exit we would get a wider mix of members meeting. Sundays work for me, other than the times I have to take the wife to and from church.

Will roll with the group if possible, but restaurants are kind of limiting and not great for even 6 to meet and have a wide flow of conversation. Beer is also a nice option, but I would rather bring my own brew!

Top Bottom