• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sj1

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    I would like to make a suggestion here: I could host a cookout and shooting session, but I would like it to be a fundraiser for a worthy cause. I have a 50 yard range, on 2 acres, with a safe backstop and friendly neighbors. It's not pretty, but it works. Once a month is a possibility. GCGF has done great things here, and I would love to contribute as well. I have some ideas, I just need some feedback from some members who wouldn't mind traveling to Laurel Hill.
    Oh, and I would do the cooking. I'm not going to post my resume, but I can assure you that I can make people happy with food.

sj1

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Thanks jakec and Gunlovin'belle! I think this could be a good thing. Anybody else interested? I would love to use my back yard to help some people in need, and meet some good people from Gulf Coast Gun Forum as well. I was thinking of supporting local food banks, or any organization that provides food for people in need. It's an issue close to my heart, and I think that GCGF members could do some good here. It's just an idea, but so far, so good, so what! Any suggestions, ideas, or advice?

Stanley13

I'm From AL and I Love to Shoot Shit
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Count me in on Sunday's,beer,Sammy,guns and food! Safety first right? Strippers love gun or maybe it's coke they love? Hell I always mix it up but u can get the same end result with both!

RidgeRunner

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    where do you find this sh** , I bet you got like 4 screens running at once, don't you. Ha Ha

P.S I am in for sundays as well.

TraderDan

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    all i got to say is if hugh invites you over for a winnie roast, bring your pistol!

reel_crazy

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    sj.. I go thru laurel hill about once or twice a month.. on my way to some prop I have in coffee county ala.. might have to stop by..

rich

kendive

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Ok, I know "brunch" sounded a bit .............. effeminate to some. What I meant was like a Sat or Sun get together around the middle part of the day. Eat and BS session. Go to decent places.

I know its hard to schedule something that fits with everyone's life plus.driving distances. Personally, I don't have a problem with going to Destin or Mobile or the Eastern shore area or down to the Key once a month.

Just an idea. I may plan something for next month and post.

I'm in as long as I am home. I can meet anywhere.

Viking1204

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Hugh I think you may have derailed this thread with your post, nobody has been brave enough to respond in 2 months! This is a great idea, sure hope it hasn't died.

Top Bottom