• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

flyandscuba

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Here's Pastor Manning's analysis of the Ferguson situation.

http://youtu.be/PHNeZrbCGn4

It will be interesting to hear what he has to say about the current stuff happening in Baltimore.

These people in the streets haven't thought about what it is going to be like - living in these neighborhoods that they are torching now - wondering why all the businesses have gone...along with the few jobs that existed, once the ashes have cooled.

The shit hole they lived in will be much worse.

What is happening in Baltimore is merely a glimpse of what is yet to come all over the USA - when the EBT cards run dry...

HEIST

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    It will be built back with our tax money. Just like when a hurricane hits. FEMA/the government will be there to hand out money, housing, and good paying jobs to clean it all up.

Fletch

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Here's Pastor Manning's analysis of the Ferguson situation.

http://youtu.be/PHNeZrbCGn4

It will be interesting to hear what he has to say about the current stuff happening in Baltimore.

These people in the streets haven't thought about what it is going to be like - living in these neighborhoods that they are torching now - wondering why all the businesses have gone...along with the few jobs that existed, once the ashes have cooled.

The shit hole they lived in will be much worse.

What is happening in Baltimore is merely a glimpse of what is yet to come all over the USA - when the EBT cards run dry...

Okay as highly entertaining as Pastor Manning can be are we really evoking his rants as serious social commentary to be considered. Do you realize this guy seriously believes that Starbucks secretly puts semen into it's coffee, that he was tempted with same-sex attraction in prison, and that George Bush Senior and Junior have been penetrated by over 100 men each? He goes on into some even more graphic detail and language about it that I can't bring myself to type. I think ole Pastor Manning has some personal issues he needs to come to terms with! Skip ahead to around the 10 minute mark to hear him pontificate on these issues and please tell me how anything he ever says can be taken seriously. It's all got to be an act. There is no way this guy is for real.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=eviDT9FFxYY

Fletch

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    He is fun to watch. Couldn't stop laughing first time I saw him. Still not convinced it's not an act though. If it's not the guy is certifiably insane.

Brandon_SPC

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Ever heard the phrase "It takes a village to raise a kid"? Meaning wether mom and pop are around they kid will still be influenced by the "village" wether it is good or bad. Look at where we were raised vs them. It can only be expected! This is something that will only get worse and I honestly never seeing it solved especially with who is in office and the "community" or "village" leaders that influence the children.

JBryan314

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    This can end immediately.

Arrest the suspect cops. The vast preponderance of evidence points to them as the cause of death.

If they're not guilty, it'll come out at trial.

Just like everyone else.

What will end? The riots? The Baltimore riot will end if the cops are arrested today?

Bullshit.

JBryan314

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Malik Zulu Shabazz was out recently calling for the city to be shut down. He has stated numerous times that blacks should take the nation for themselves and bring about the "demise" of the whites.

When blacks allow people like him to represent them, there's no wonder they behave like what we are seeing.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Maybe, maybe not. Most all users get charged with dealing at some point. Doesn't take much. Someone growing one plant is charged with felony manufacturing with intent to distribute. The whole war on drugs has been a complete and colossal failure on every front. Legalize it and treat it as a health crisis and you cut crime rates and incarceration rates in half. Then we have more resources to focus on the real violent criminals. It's not a position I've come to lightly but through personal experiences and just an honest examination of the facts while trying to put aside preconceived biases and prejudices.

I realize there are different schools of thought on this and I respect that but after 40 years of failure I would think folks might be willing to give the other way a try.

but....we have to give them room to destroy....it's only right...

*note, most of my posts utilize strong elements of sarcasm...

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    These problems are not unique to black run cities, they are not even unique to American run cities. In fact the cities you list as an example were corrupt long before blacks even were allowed to hold political office. Seriously, Chicago? Was there ever a time when Chicago was not corrupt?

they have accelerated the slide into chaos...

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    They’re Destroying Baltimore Over
    FREDDY GRAY’S ARREST RECORD: Here’s The Rap Sheet Of The Guy They’re Destroying Baltimore Over

March 20, 2015: Possession of a Controlled Dangerous Substance
    March 13, 2015: Malicious destruction of property, second-degree assault
    January 20, 2015: Fourth-degree burglary, trespassing
    January 14, 2015: Possession of a controlled dangerous substance, possession of a controlled dangerous substance with intent to distribute
    December 31, 2014: Possession of narcotics with intent to distribute
    December 14, 2014: Possession of a controlled dangerous substance
    August 31, 2014: Illegal gambling, trespassing
    January 25, 2014: Possession of marijuana
    September 28, 2013: Distribution of narcotics, unlawful possession of a controlled dangerous substance, second-degree assault, second-degree escape
    April 13, 2012: Possession of a controlled dangerous substance with intent to distribute, unlawful possession of a controlled dangerous substance, violation of probation
    July 16, 2008: Possession of a controlled dangerous substance, possession with intent to distribute
    March 28, 2008: Unlawful possession of a controlled dangerous substance
    March 14, 2008: Possession of a controlled dangerous substance with intent to manufacture and distribute
    February 11, 2008: Unlawful possession of a controlled dangerous substance, possession of a controlled dangerous substance
    August 29, 2007: Possession of a controlled dangerous substance with intent to distribute, violation of probation
    August 28, 2007: Possession of marijuana
    August 23, 2007: False statement to a peace officer, unlawful possession of a controlled dangerous substance
    July 16, 2007: Possession of a controlled dangerous substance with intent to distribute, unlawful possession of a controlled dangerous substance (2 counts)

While this does in no way justify any possible wrong-doing on the part of the police involved in his death, let’s keep in mind that the man Baltimore is currently rioting over, and Al Sharpton is marching over, was by no means a saint.

Read more at http://universalfreepress.com/fredd...-of-the-guy-theyre-destroying-baltimore-over/

if that is his official record, you can bet the real count is much higher , the things he was not caught doing....

Mozella

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I would say that the lawful citizens need to stand together and start taking these rioters out as the destroy and assault but then I remembered this is Baltimore and I doubt the lawful citizens have the fire power that we do down here.

I've been to Baltimore and I didn't notice an abundance of lawful citizens.

Viking1204

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Fletch and you others saying he's not violent might want to look at his arrest record again. The way I see it his behavior is escalating and he's getting more violent as he gets older. See for yourself, it's just not one incident of violence in his arrest record and he's also has an escape on his record. What's to say he didn't try to over power the cops in that van and went nuts and that his how he was injured and ultimately died. Let's not convict the cops until we know the story of what happened.

March 13, 2015: Malicious destruction of property, second-degree assault
    January 20, 2015: Fourth-degree burglary, trespassing
    September 28, 2013: Distribution of narcotics, unlawful possession of a controlled dangerous substance, second-degree assault, second-degree escape

Last edited:

Stagman

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    This may have already been mentioned, I haven't read all 14 pages. Police brutality is wrong, but if he was a law abiding citizen he would not have been arrested in the first place and he would still be alive today. Karma is a bitch sometimes!

Droshki

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sorry. The police should be held to a higher standard than that. If they had done their job professionally, and just took him to jail like the law required, none of this would have happened.

Instead, they participated in sadistic abusive technique called a "nickel ride" which had recently been specifically outlawed by their chain of command, and ended up killing a man by breaking his neck and severing his spinal cord.

Maybe the dead guy broke the law, but the cops broke the law to a much more serious level.

Holding the police, who are sworn to uphold the law, to a lower level of professionalism, responsibility, and legality than a common street thug, is simply wrong.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom