• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Droshki

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    To arrest the 6 cops that broke an innocent man's neck?

That would probably be the quickest, easiest, and most honorable, way to stop the violence.

What those cops did was wrong. Anyone that believes otherwise, is a sociopath.

Last edited:

maxfold

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    When a person starts burning cars, buildings etc .throwing rocks and objects to hurt or damage peaple and or property ,looters etc , you lose your right to peaceful protest .and should and need be met with arrest and a level of force to stop the action . maxfold ,have been on both sides of protests before . Yes the police involved need to have correct action taken to correct this , But to allow anarchy to flourish ?

Last edited:

Droshki

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Cops might have gotten in over their head with this one. From one article

A police source told Fox News several gangs, including Black Gorilla Family, Bloods and Crips all had entered into a contract to attack police.

and from another, this photo:

gangs.jpg

Which is Crips, Bloods, and the Nation of Islam together, protesting the incident in Baltimore.

If all of these groups are willing to put their differences aside and instead start going after cops, the cops will be vastly outnumbered. It’ll be bloodbath.

Attachments

• gangs.jpg
      gangs.jpg
      71.9 KB · Views: 248

Crazydoc68

Almost a doctor
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    To arrest the 6 cops that broke an innocent man's neck?

That would probably be the quickest, easiest, and most honorable, way to stop the violence.

Wrong on this one, first thing would be to respond with lethal force. Plain and simple. These animals don't know any other means.

bigbulls

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I would say that the lawful citizens need to stand together and start taking these rioters out as the destroy and assault but then I remembered this is Baltimore and I doubt the lawful citizens have the fire power that we do down here.

maxfold

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Yes the average joe ,jane ,can do alot not ignore the youth .teach tolerance ,stop with the hatebaiting and that somebody that is different is not just a racist ,hate in music ,video ,etc .and I dont owe your ancesters anything . maxfold

LowRiderRed

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    To let the cops go for days without any action taken by public officials is disgraceful. The looting and burning is wrong, but no one in a position of authority has done anything proactive to prevent retaliation. Cops and politicians need to start understanding that nobody is going to put up with this kind of thing from cops any more.

Droshki

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Wrong on this one, first thing would be to respond with lethal force. Plain and simple. These animals don't know any other means.

They are simply responding to lethal force that has already been used against one of them. I expect them to respond in kind, just as you or I would.

Droshki

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    To let the cops go for days without any action taken by public officials is disgraceful. The looting and burning is wrong, but no one in a position of authority has done anything proactive to prevent retaliation. Cops and politicians need to start understanding that nobody is going to put up with this kind of thing from cops any more.

Thats right. The end of this stuff is coming, one way or another. Its up to the government to decide which way they want it to go down.

That said, I don't think well be any more successful fighting a guerilla war at home than we ever have been anywhere else.

Ross7

Virtuoso
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    They're just utilizing their "space to destroy" given them by the Mayor.

“While we tried to make sure that they were protected from the cars and the other things that were going on,” the mayor said of the protesters. “We also gave those who wished to destroy space to do that as well. And we work very hard to keep that balance and to put ourselves in the best position to deescalate, and that’s what you saw.”

Baltimore Mayor Stuns With Remarks on Violent Freddie Gray Protesters Who ‘Wished to Destroy’

Fletch

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dumb asses! They think there is safety in numbers and ambiguity but the Baltimore PD is playing it just like the authorities at the Bundy Ranch did. Sit back and let the idiots incriminate themselves on camera. Analyze video of the criminal acts, identify them, and arrest them one by one in the upcoming months. What's even better is that a good number of them will make it easier by posting their pictures and exploits on social media!

Droshki

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Remember, this is what started it. Physically abusing a detainee until his neck was broken and spinal cord severed. And apparently its been going on in this department, and others across the country, for years.

"nickel rides"

BALTIMORE – No video captured what happened to Freddie Gray inside the police van where officers heaved him into a metal compartment after pinning him to a sidewalk. The cause of his fatal spine injury has not been revealed.

But a troubling detail emerged as hundreds of protesters converged on City Hall again Thursday: He was not only handcuffed and put in leg irons, but left without a seat belt during his trip to the station.

Unbelted detainees have been paralyzed and even killed by rough rides in police vans." It even has a name: "nickel rides," referring to cheap amusement park thrills.

Police brutality against prisoners being transported was addressed just six months ago in a plan released by Baltimore officials to reduce this misconduct. Department rules updated nine days before Gray's arrest clearly state that all detainees shall be strapped in by seat belts or "other authorized restraining devices" for their own safety after being arrested.

Gray was not belted in, said attorney Michael Davey, who represents at least one of the officers under investigation.

Commissioner Anthony Batts said there are no circumstances under which a prisoner should not be wearing a seatbelt during transport.

But if it happened on the way to the station, it wouldn't be the first such injury in Baltimore: Dondi Johnson died of a fractured spine in 2005 after he was arrested for urinating in public and transported without a seat belt, with his hands cuffed behind his back.

"We argued they gave him what we call a `rough ride,"' at high speed with hard cornering, said Attorney Kerry D. Staton. "He was thrown from one seat into the opposite wall, and that's how he broke his neck."

Staton obtained a $7.4 million judgment for the family, later reduced to the legal cap of $200,000.

It also has happened in Philadelphia, where police in 2001 barred transportation of prisoners without padding or belts after The Philadelphia Inquirer reported that the city had paid $2.3 million to settle lawsuits over intentionally rough rides, which permanently paralyzed two people.

Commissioner Anthony Batts said there are no circumstances under which a prisoner should not be wearing a seatbelt during transport. "He wasn't wearing a seatbelt and that's part of our investigation," Batts told The Associated Press on Thursday. "It's our responsibility to make sure people are safely transported, especially if their hands are behind their back."

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/04/2...n-who-died-in-custody-had-no/?intcmp=trending

Last edited:

Droshki

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I mean, does anyone on here actually condone this level of police brutality?

Or does anyone here seriously believe that "non-violent protests" are going to get these people anything?

JBryan314

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

On the flip side, the mobs need to stop pretending like thousands of innocent, unarmed, black men are murdered by police every year. To listen to the rioters and media, you'd think cops were driving around shooting black men like they shoot the nutria in Lousiana. Simply not true.

As these riots get larger and larger, I can imagine the local police forces becoming less and less willing to police the area and more willing to simply focus on covering their asses. I can also imagine that when these riots are actively taking place, the police will begin allowing the mobs to run amok and will just clean up the mess after the bulk of the riots are done.

I know it may seem like that's what they're doing, but I'm talking about something different. I'm talking about a zero police presence in large areas of the inner city. Authorities telling law abiding folks to either lock up and arm up, or leave the city until the riots calm down. I can see that coming down the line. But what I see after that is martial law.

bigbulls

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I mean, does anyone on here actually condone this level of police brutality?

Or does anyone here seriously believe that "non-violent protests" are going to get these people anything?
    Of course we don't condone police brutality but at the same time I can not condone rioting like this either. If this was acceptable and the proper thing to do to "get things done" we should all be in Washington DC right now because those people up there on capitol hill have far more blood on their hands than the BPD ever will. Droshki, you ready to take a road trip?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

Top Bottom