• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Droshki

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Yes, I know, thats out there, and hard to define as well. Its a complicated problem, like most our society has. And in any event, I do think the cops should be killing less white people too.

We've let them play soldier with the M-16s and MRAPs way, way too many years. They are little too bloodthirsty for my tastes.

Fletch

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The Mob mentality is dangerous no matter the race. The National Guard needs to get in there and get control quick. At this point the original grievance doesn't matter and decisive action needs to be taken. The rioters will only respond to overwhelming force at this point.

JBryan314

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Really, the thread ended right here. I commend Overtime for coming out and saying it. There's really nothing left to discuss.

Sure there is. He's right as far as the world being better off. But there is an amendment in the BoR about cruel and unusual punishment and one about trial by jury. This thug, be what he may, still had those rights. So let's see if the system gets to the bottom of it.

And when I say let's see if the system gets to the bottom of it, I don't mean riot and burn down the city.

Jeb21

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    So where's the outcry for over 440 white people killed by police in 2013. That same year only 250 blacks were killed. Most blacks are killed by other blacks. Where's all the public and liberal outcry for those people.

That's right the liberals just dismiss them as gangsters and thugs........kinda how people dismiss this guy getting killed(he was just a thug). So how is that any different.......

Answer: there is none.

Just different agendas being pushed......that's all.....

Those stats are from around the country? So just over half as many blacks are killed by police as whites. Blacks make up less than 13% of the population. Statistically speaking they are sharing a higher percentage of the deaths. The real issue is whether the killings were righteous or not. What percentage of the killing of whites were under suspicious circumstances versus what percentage of blacks were under suspicious circumstances. Also the black community tends to pull together more as a community that most white communities, when it comes to perceived race issues.

Droshki

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sure there is. He's right as far as the world being better off. But there is an amendment in the BoR about cruel and unusual punishment and one about trial by jury. This thug, be what he may, still had those rights. So let's see if the system gets to the bottom of it.

And when I say let's see if the system gets to the bottom of it, I don't mean riot and burn down the city.

I commend you for saying that was well. But the system has failed "to get to the bottom of it" too many times.

If it wasn't for the riots, this would have been simply quietly swept under the rug like so many other cases.

JBryan314

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I commend you for saying that was well. But the system has failed "to get to the bottom of it" too many times.

If it wasn't for the riots, this would have been simply quietly swept under the rug like so many other cases.

The system isn't perfect, but not getting the result the mob wants doesn't mean the correct outcome didn't happen. Darren Wilson got off, which I believe was right. Then the cop who shot the man as he was running is never leaving jail again. I believe that was right too.

In all cases, the mob wants the cop(s) crucified. When that doesn't happen, the mob riots. Doesn't make it righteous.

Droshki

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The system isn't perfect, but not getting the result the mob wants doesn't mean the correct outcome didn't happen. Darren Wilson got off, which I believe was right. Then the cop who shot the man as he was running is never leaving jail again. I believe that was right too.

In all cases, the mob wants the cop(s) crucified. When that doesn't happen, the mob riots. Doesn't make it righteous.

I think theres huge question of that guy actually being convicted unless they bring in a outside prosecutor. The prosecuters work day in and day out with the cops, so they just throw the cases. Darren Wilson is a perfect example. The DA let a clinically insane woman testify at the Grand Jury. She was the star witness. No cross examination. No way that should have happened.

Report: Darren Wilson's Key Witness Lied About Everything

Last edited:

Crazydoc68

Almost a doctor
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Yes, I know, thats out there, and hard to define as well. Its a complicated problem, like most our society has. And in any event, I do think the cops should be killing less white people too.

We've let them play soldier with the M-16s and MRAPs way, way too many years. They are little too bloodthirsty for my tastes.

Here's the link:

http://www.killedbypolice.net/kbp2013.html

That's just the numbers tallied by available race. Not including all the ones with no race mentioned.

Doc

Fletch

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Long as they stay away from me an mine things will be just fine. Storm my property and you will see CNN choppers over my house !
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JHyN9mYD66c

YES!!! I haven't seen any Pastor Manning in a while and had forgotten about him. A true national treasure. I'm going to pour a drink and be thoroughly entertained for 10 minutes while once again trying to figure out if this guy is for real or not!

Jeb21

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I think theres huge question of that guy actually being convicted unless they bring in a outside prosecutor. The prosecuters work day in and day out with the cops, so they just throw the cases. Darren Wilson is a perfect example. The DA let a clinically insane woman testify at the Grand Jury. She was the star witness. No cross examination. No way that should have happened.

This is a problem.

Fletch

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    That mayor doesn't seem fit to run a diary queen. Who was the skinny guy that got up and told it how it was? I liked him.

Droshki

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    This is a problem.

Its a huge problem. I can't believe people are still pretending it isn't.

If there was any honesty and integrity left in the system, that DA would have recused himself, and/or the governor would have appointed a special prosecutor.

Last edited:

JBryan314

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

All of the witnesses that went against Wilson were found to be making up whatever they had to to get him executed. You can't seriously believe Wilson should have been sent to trial. It was an anti-white witch hunt. Just because the mob says the cop is guilty, doesn't make it so.

flyandscuba

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Come on guys - the reason that this is happening in Baltimore (or happened in Ferguson) is the same reason that there isn't a country worth a shit on the continent of Africa. It's just not in the culture... Nothing of any substance has ever been created, built, or invented in an African nation (unless European Colonists did it).

Tribal mentality and conflict are alive and well on the streets of the USA just as they are in Somalia, Nairobi, Johannesburg, or any other trash heap on the continent.

It was other Africans that captured and sold Africans into slavery - and middle eastern Muslims who transported them to the "new world" in the 1600-1700s, not the "white man".

If their ancestors hadn't been brought over here as slaves at some point - these thugs burning Baltimore would still be over in Africa hacking each other's arms off as Hutus and Tutsis...

Instead, they "tribe up" as bloods, crips, or black guerrillas and kill each other every day. Until one dies at the hands of a non-black - then it is an excuse to "protest", which means steal whatever you can and destroy stuff for the hell of it. And while you're at it - beat any non-blacks that you see.

It's cultural - and no amount of "social change" will EVER be good enough for the race baiters, lest they find themselves out of a career. The Sharpton's, Jackson's, and black "family lawyers" that run to situation like moths to a flame don't really want to see any civility or change - they are just seeking to line their own personal pockets with wealth by playing into the emotions of the tribal members...

This last thug was no innocent member of society - he was just another turd who got his toilet flushed.

bigbulls

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Getting back to the peaceful protest vs. rioting thing that Droshki brought up earlier. I think this pic pretty much sums it up.

These people are doing more to destroy what MLK accomplished before his death than all of the KKK or crooked PD's could accomplish in multiple generations.

11196301_10206858144758158_3384799179108397707_n.jpg

Attachments

• 11196301_10206858144758158_3384799179108397707_n.jpg
      11196301_10206858144758158_3384799179108397707_n.jpg
      54.4 KB · Views: 134
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom