• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Famine

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    So Stagman you only want to hear what you already know or believe? I thought he brought up a valid issue as to the progress of the investigation of the circumstances of the death. I don't believe he condones the rioting - although I do disagree that any actions by the police other than immediately charging everyone involved would have prevented or stopped the rioting. As I believe there is Zero honest reporting of the news - they all want to sell a story and do what it takes - I prefer to hear all sides and then come to a conclusion.

Drohski has served and continues to work for Defense and has earned a right to his opinion and in most cases he has a pretty well informed one.

Fletch

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    What if we put the cop in a closed room with 6 3rd graders and he came out with a broken neck? Arrest the 3rd graders on sight?

Only if they were black and wearing colors! Just kidding just kidding.

I've got to disengage from this thread for a while and go do some work. Have fun fellas.

JBryan314

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    These riots have nothing to do with the man who was killed. It has everything to do with large numbers of inner city blacks that still believe they are being oppressed by outside forces and therefore think they are entitled to behave the way the way they are.

They have been told that they need to vote for democrats to protect them from the evil, white, racist republicans. They've been told that this is a country that sees them as second class.

Yet, our president is black. We can't get a white attorney general anymore. The mayor of Baltimore is black. The police chief is black. A large percentage of the police are black. Democrats run the city and and liberal community organizers run the neighborhoods. And the reason that is being given for all this, even more than one man's death, is the lack of educational opportunities, lack of jobs, lack of training centers, lack of schools, lack of money being funneled to the people in the inner cities.

Blacks are mad, but they're mad with the wrong people. Who's policies are running Baltimore? Ferguson? LA? Liberal policies are running those places! There's not a republican in charge of anything anywhere near Baltimore!

flyandscuba

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The best part about all this mayhem and destruction - none of it will be covered by insurance! Riot, war, and civil unrest are excluded perils from virtually ALL commercial and personal insurance policies... ;)

Will the savages enjoy living in a fire-bombed war zone after all this is over - wondering why no one is rebuilding or investing in their community, destroyed by their own hands??

They certainly won't be able to use their EBT cards at the local CVS for milk and bread - now will they?

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    If I get arrested 18 times, spend time in prison, have multiple felony convictions, resist arrest, and subsequently die because of my decision to do so, I hope you sons of bitches destroy my town and start riots for me...

Said no one ever.

Idiots.

Just Dave

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    If I get arrested 18 times, spend time in prison, have multiple felony convictions, resist arrest, and subsequently die because of my decision to do so, I hope you sons of bitches destroy my town and start riots for me...

Said no one ever.

Idiots.

Unfortunately Frank, someone did say that. It is nothing unfamiliar with those who promote jihad in the middle east and SW Asia. Same mind set, just a different cause. The behavior aspect is virtually the same. Get ready Amerika.

Jeb21

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

Don't worry Frank we would protest and then riot if this ever happened to you.

Overtime

Fear the Wombat!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The best part about all this mayhem and destruction - none of it will be covered by insurance! Riot, war, and civil unrest are excluded perils from virtually ALL commercial and personal insurance policies... ;)

Will the savages enjoy living in a fire-bombed war zone after all this is over - wondering why no one is rebuilding or investing in their community, destroyed by their own hands??

They certainly won't be able to use their EBT cards at the local CVS for milk and bread - now will they?

Insurance won't have to pay a dime. Taxpayers ( working white folks) will pay to have it all built back. Courtesy of FEMA

MAXman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jbryan pretty much has it nailed.
    I don't know if republicans would make it a paradise though. I suspect it would be much the same.

DSPLCD1

45 GAP
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    And since this got no takers the first time around, before I head back in from lunch I'll repost it:

Here, I'll show you how stupid this argument is. If a baltimore cop was locked in a closed room with six Crips members for thirty minutes, and we opened the door and the cops neck was broken, how many of you would be arguing that he somehow broke his own neck, or that we needed more then 2 weeks to investigate what happened?

But I think I'll leave it there. I at least respect Overtime for being honest, and not making up crazy unsubstantiated what-if stories.

The man broke the law and had a rap sheet a mile long. I don't care what your ass thinks, Bloods, Crips and the Nation of Islam. Go hang out with those fuckers!! You seem to acknowledge what they are doing is right. ( the crooks, thieves, drug dealers I could go on but I won't. Take your fairy tale mindset over to some other forum and stop trying to raise your post count by posting Bullshit like you have been doing. You need to take a nickel ride.

Telum Pisces

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    These are not protestors they are common terrorists, so far as we know they are domestic and all arrested should be treated as such...GITMO baby!

The Nation of Islam (ISIS) is behind a big part of it. The people out there doing the looting and rioting are just pawns in the whole thing. Do some research. The stupid Mayor even publicly thanked the "Nation of Islam" for trying to bring peace to the whole thing. When in fact, they were bringing rival gangs together for the rioting and coordinating much more behind the scenes. The terrorists are dismantling this country from the inside and they are doing a good job at it.

Jeb21

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    This is interesting on several levels. I have clients who have undergone spinal surgery and they are unable to get out of bed a week later, they are certainly not running around. Second, a man who has just had spinal surgery the week before - which again I truly doubt, is not going to be able to physically resist anyone.

For the record I am only talking about someone who had either neck or back surgery. Quadruple what I just said for someone who had both back and neck surgery the week before (BTW I have never heard of a simultaneous lumbar and cervical fusion) but I guess it is possible. I cannot imagine why this would have been done on a 25 year old man unless he suffered crippling injuries. He is still not running around a week post surgery.

Moreover, the purpose of these fusion surgeries is to make the spine stronger at the locations where the surgery is performed. There are plates and screws and cement. Eventually the vertebrae above and below the fusions may get weaker, but this shoudl not happen a week after the surgery.

But even if all of this is true, we should have been hearing about this in the last two weeks from the city and not from the "Fourth Estate" website.

Jeb21

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The man broke the law and had a rap sheet a mile long. I don't care what your ass thinks, Bloods, Crips and the Nation of Islam. Go hang out with those fuckers!! You seem to acknowledge what they are doing is right. ( the crooks, thieves, drug dealers I could go on but I won't. Take your fairy tale mindset over to some other forum and stop trying to raise your post count by posting Bullshit like you have been doing. You need to take a nickel ride.

Anger issues, much. So far we have kept this discussion civil. Try to keep up.

Droshki

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

Yes, it stayed amazingly civil until this drunk idiot showed up

Crazydoc68

Almost a doctor
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    This is interesting on several levels. I have clients who have undergone spinal surgery and they are unable to get out of bed a week later, they are certainly not running around. Second, a man who has just had spinal surgery the week before - which again I truly doubt, is not going to be able to physically resist anyone.

For the record I am only talking about someone who had either neck or back surgery. Quadruple what I just said for someone who had both back and neck surgery the week before (BTW I have never heard of a simultaneous lumbar and cervical fusion) but I guess it is possible. I cannot imagine why this would have been done on a 25 year old man unless he suffered crippling injuries. He is still not running around a week post surgery.

Moreover, the purpose of these fusion surgeries is to make the spine stronger at the locations where the surgery is performed. There are plates and screws and cement. Eventually the vertebrae above and below the fusions may get weaker, but this shoudl not happen a week after the surgery.

But even if all of this is true, we should have been hearing about this in the last two weeks from the city and not from the "Fourth Estate" website.

They do serious back surgery now a days with a small incision with the patient leaving the same day. You would be amazed at what they can do as far as fusing spines. And yes you will need bed rest once done. Not out running around. Just saying.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom