• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Crazydoc68

Almost a doctor
    So 2A shooting, why are you silent now? Why did you erase your posts to cover your ass. We all deserve an answer here. Wow, you name your company after the 2nd amendment and then share private info with who exactly. Wow. Way to stay classy.

Doc

Overtime

Fear the Wombat!
    I came in late so I didn't see his posts, but I'm atleast willing to give him a chance to explain himself. But the silence just makes it look worse....

2ndAmendmentShooting

Master
    Local Dealer
    I deleted the posts as to not upset Glock and cause my contract to be terminated. Here are excepts from the contract that every sub-d/blue label/perfection and stocking dealer must sign and agree to:

P. Maintain sales information for all GLOCK products, including the serial numbers of handguns sold, dates of sale, and
    identity of purchasers, and make this information available for review by GLOCK, its designees, and authorized law
    enforcement and regulatory representatives.

G. Audit DEALER and otherwise test or investigate DEALER’s compliance with GLOCK-established policies and the
    standards and practices established pursuant to such policies

D. DEALER shall maintain records of sales transactions on file, in accordance with federal, state and local regulations.
    GLOCK reserves the right to audit said records through its staff and management at its sole discretion.

Glock has and does audit its dealers, from the small town folks to the largest dealers in the country.

Crazydoc68

Almost a doctor
    So glock expects you to just hand over all thos personal info? Kinda seems strange to me. Honestly if thats how it is, im never going to purchase a glock. There shouldnt be any kind of check in place like that, where you have to turn over that kind of info.

Just saying

Doc

SAWMAN

Master
    As asked in my above ---> Are you a Glock AUTHORIZED MIL/LEO dealer ?? IOW ..... if I call Glock and ask them,as a retired military member,how much I should be charged at an AUTHORIZED MIL/LEO dealer for a Glock XX,will you charge me the price they quoted me for that Glock ??

Same as Jimmy's in FWB ..... ?? ---- SAWMAN

donr101395

Master
    Super Moderator
    I'm not sure what everyone is getting their knickers in a knot about. Don't want Glock looking at your stuff don't buy a discounted Glock and pay full price. They have no requirement to discount them and every right to ensure the integrity of their program. Looking at a copy of the ID verifies nothing without comparing it to a source document in this case the 4473. Do you think S&W, FN and Beretta don't do the same thing. The dealer in the OP is an idiot for either entering into an agreement he didn't understand or he is an idiot for knowing the requirements and not complying with the agreement he signed.

Little Jack

Master
    I believe some of the "knicker knotting" comes from consumers that were unaware of the policy that GLOCK would be able to see their personal info IAW their dealer programs.

Stanley13

I'm From AL and I Love to Shoot Shit
    My guess is that the dealer gets a cheaper cost for the Glocks that get sold under blue label. So if one were to sell to regular people not qualified for blue at normal price and report them as blue label sales then their profit would be higher. And if Glock noticed they had a unnormal amount of those sales and went to check this would happen to save face and turn it around because they have something to hide! Its ur right as a none felony charged person to buy from a private person with out even a bill of sale. JUST MY OPINION-NO FACTS HERE or privey knowledge

Just a dumb redneck with 2 cents- Safety second Ladies

MAXman

Master
    Im with saw man, if there's a closer block glue label dealer than jimmies im interested.
    If glock needs to see my full spectrum information sheet, go right ahead. Hell they can have a semen sample, they're about the only people left who don't have a passport photo with a finger print card, blood sample and a lock of my hair.

I just don't feel like driving to fwb to buy a weapon that fills little more than an profesional investment.

And the second amendment, if it were me, I'd be more worried about upsetting all of the potential customers that frequent the site than one of your suppliers who may or may not even know of gcgf existance. But in all fairness, I don't place 1000 unit orders or even have a ffl.

2ndAmendmentShooting

Master
    Local Dealer
    As asked in my above ---> Are you a Glock AUTHORIZED MIL/LEO dealer ?? IOW ..... if I call Glock and ask them,as a retired military member,how much I should be charged at an AUTHORIZED MIL/LEO dealer for a Glock XX,will you charge me the price they quoted me for that Glock ??

Same as Jimmy's in FWB ..... ?? ---- SAWMAN

I am not a MIL/LEO dealer, however, I am a perfection dealer. I do not know the MAP pricing for the blue label program, but I know I have seen the flyer for Jimmy's prices posted on a couple of Facebook groups.

I cannot charge you the same price because blue label Glock's are bought directly from Glock, at a different price than commercial Glocks, which are bought through distributors.

I do have my LEO/MIl application in with Glock, and just waiting for my interview with them.

Django

Master
    Is there a terms and conditions type of form that you fill out if you qualify for blue label Glocks or any other fine print paperwork you have to sign? It seems that the ffl has to provide information upon request from Glock to participate in the program. Just curious as I don't qualify and I hate to see someone flamed if they're just following the process. I didn't see what was in the altered posts either.

2ndAmendmentShooting

Master
    Local Dealer
    Im with saw man, if there's a closer block glue label dealer than jimmies im interested.
    If glock needs to see my full spectrum information sheet, go right ahead. Hell they can have a semen sample, they're about the only people left who don't have a passport photo with a finger print card, blood sample and a lock of my hair.

I just don't feel like driving to fwb to buy a weapon that fills little more than an profesional investment.

And the second amendment, if it were me, I'd be more worried about upsetting all of the potential customers that frequent the site than one of your suppliers who may or may not even know of gcgf existance. But in all fairness, I don't place 1000 unit orders or even have a ffl.

I do sell alot of Glocks, if I were to violate my agreement and they terminated it, I would lose alot of business, as they do blacklist dealers from distributors selling to them.

Glock has a dedicated department just for surfing the internet and finding MAP and policy violators.

2ndAmendmentShooting

Master
    Local Dealer
    Is there a terms and conditions type of form that you fill out if you qualify for blue label Glocks or any other fine print paperwork you have to sign? It seems that the ffl has to provide information upon request from Glock to participate in the program. Just curious as I don't qualify and I hate to see someone flamed if they're just following the process. I didn't see what was in the altered posts either.

I do not know if there are any additional paperwork requirements. I know Silencerco requires me to have the buyer fill out a certification affidavit stating that they do qualify for the program, and that I need to check their credentials and notate them on the sheet.

2ndAmendmentShooting

Master
    Local Dealer
    Please accept my apologies if I have offended anyone by deleting those two posts. Please understand that this is my livelihood and do not wish to make things harder on myself by having Glock terminate my contract. Here is another clause of the contract:

DEALER shall adhere to the following rules of conduct:
    A. DEALER shall not disparage, denigrate, “run down” or make negative comments regarding a GLOCK competitor’s
    products and/or business.
    B. DEALER shall not sell GLOCK products or enter into any type of arrangement wherein the sale of GLOCK semiautomatic
    pistols are made conditional in any way on customer’s purchase of another company’s products.
    C. DEALER shall at all times maintain a professional appearance and shall not perform any of the duties set forth in this
    Agreement while intoxicated in any manner or under the influence of any type of drug or medicine.

Glock does enforce this if dealers use "unkind" words about Glock.

Top Bottom