• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • donr101395

Master
    Super Moderator
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    UPS finally delivered my upper from PSA while I was on vacation. I got it mounted on a lower this afternoon, rear sight mounted and a 2.5-8 mildot Mark4 Leupold in a LaRue mount I had sitting on the bench. Forgot to order a front sight so I'm waiting on that to come in and then I'll get it zeroed.

donr101395

Master
    Super Moderator
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Good for you, PSA can be a bit slow but you can't complain about the pricing...come-on a completer 6,8 for 6 bills?

Yep, I got one of their 18" stainless uppers with a 15" Midwest Industries Keymod rail for $430 delivered and plopped it on a Spikes lower I had about $250 into so I can't complain too much. Already had a DD carrier I just had to order a bolt, mags and I am in business. The bolt and mags came in before I left even though they were ordered a week after the upper from a different source. If I order from PSA I don't order anything I need within a month.

Fletch

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    UPS finally delivered my upper from PSA while I was on vacation. I got it mounted on a lower this afternoon, rear sight mounted and a 2.5-8 mildot Mark4 Leupold in a LaRue mount I had sitting on the bench. Forgot to order a front sight so I'm waiting on that to come in and then I'll get it zeroed.

Got a chance to try out that upper? It catches my eye every time I checkout PSA. I've had my finger hovering over the buy button more than once on it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JohnAL

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I took my 6.8 (20" rifle) to the range this morning to test TennJeep's $35 trigger job I did over the weekend. First three shots went under 1/2" and 5 shots were under 1" at 100yd. Major improvement with the trigger job.

Sierra 110 gr. Pro Hunter-30.0 gr. H-335-slight crimp with a Lee Factory Crimp Die. It shoots just as good with Nosler or Barnes 110 gr.

ksenter

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I purchased a 3x Vortex magnifier the other day at TGD. Moved the Vortex Strikefire back to the 5.56 (was mounted on the 6.8 for function testing at the range) and put the 3x behind it. Moved the 1-4x from the 5.56 to the 6.8. Time to get the 6.8 out to the range and see if I can get a grouping together. I get to have the fun of re-sighting the 5.56 carbine Reece hybrid, the 6.8, and finally shooting my new xdM 9mm. RANGE DAYYYYY!!!!!

:tongue:

1956_4x4

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Frank - I think I'd just head out to the range. You'll probably have a few more guns to sight in by the time that ATN arrives.

Smitty

Top Bottom