• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Seanpcola

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Don't know. A few took off from wife's work about 20 minutes before this happened and I had one come low over the house (not unusual) right about the same time. Anyone reading this that knows Nate well check on him.

Seanpcola

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Just concerns me because it's not real unusual to dump one hard, and I've seen a couple on their side but this one is almost up against the fence between the field and Navy Federal. Naturally those guys stay pretty centered on the field. High winds right now.

FUPAGUNT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Just returned home from the Eric Church concert. It was the fifth time we saw him and I have to say this was the best show yet. He sounded great. IMO he is the only one keeping country "music" respectable these days..

JWlineman

Master
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Read on a local Facebook gun trader page that someone had tried to make a deal with an individual who had different names.
    Copied a quote...
    "probably. he goes by joseph Langston, liman mahmud, and joe liman. trying to sell a bushmaster AR, sporting rifle, and 3 handguns. they are stolen and its a possible robbery set up"
    Maybe someone on here has dealt with this guy, stay sharp fellas and ask questions. May just be fake but, either way it helps to raise awareness from time to time.

Last edited:

Seanpcola

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Saw it too Justin. I know a Joe Langston and freaked out when I saw the post. I don't know my acquaintance real wel, but I know the folks he works with and found the accusation hard to believe. The one I know has bought stuff from my son in law and was a straight up dude.

JWlineman

Master
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Yeah someone can easily use a fake name, I feel like these instances help us to do our homework on individuals before we meet. It may be a great and convenient deal but let's not forget we are dealing with people we may not know from time to time.

Seanpcola

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oh, while I'm on the stream thread. Road rage. What the hell is wrong with people! ??

First, I had a dipstick push me down 9 Mile Rd. the other day, hard! Then, every Saturday morning I head to Cracker Barrel, leaving the house at 6:45 AM and every time I get some dweeb pushing me and cussing all the way to the I-10 ramp from Beulah Rd. I'm not a slow driver, I push it 5 over and there's lots of construction going on right now. Then, when I get off at Exit 7 (Pine Forest Rd.) I pull up at the light that is clearly marked "No turn on red". Every effing time I am the first at that light and every effing Saturday morning I get people behind me honking and screaming for me to run the damned light. This usually results in someone pulling around me either on the left, or they run through the grass on the right almost ripping my damned door mirror off.

Then today, I dropped my wife's car off at a buddy's shop and he gave me a ride home. We went Rebel Rd. to Frank Reeder and then right to my house. Some shit for brains in an early-mid 2000's white Ford extended cab pickup lays on the horn when we turn into my driveway then slows in front of my property and gives a single finger salute all the way to the corner. We were doing the speed limit (lots of kids, animals, etc. through there) and you gotta slow to turn into my driveway. I seriously doubt that anyone knows who this moron is but if you do tell them to keep that finger and their horn to themselves, or please feel free to use that finger for personal pleasure.

Dick heads.

Seanpcola

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Yeah someone can easily use a fake name, I feel like these instances help us to do our homework on individuals before we meet. It may be a great and convenient deal but let's not forget we are dealing with people we may not know from time to time.

True. I already mentioned on another thread about my dealings with a guy on that FB page and how I contacted you privately to ask if you knew who the dude was. Creepy people. I'll still read that feed but I'm just gonna keep my dealings on here. If I can't sell something on here I'll keep it or give it away. Effe that crap.

jakec

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oh, while I'm on the stream thread. Road rage. What the hell is wrong with people! ??

Dick heads.

I hate that. I'll lock the brakes up on people like that. I've wrecked 2 vehicles doing that. I have a 4" schedule 80 steel pipe bumper on tge back of my jeep and had one on my ford. If your close behind me and I tap the brakes once, that's a warning cause I'm a nice guy. The second time they come on my bumper is coming through your windshield.

Seanpcola

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Yep, brake checking. I did it a couple of Saturday's ago on 90 while travelling to meet gendoc. Dude behind me went balistic. He finally turned off but if he had stayed behind me I was gonna call John and tell him I was coming in hot.:popcorn: I figured that idiot would get all nice and polite like when he realized he was outnumbered.

TraderDan

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    y'all think .22LR is hard to find ,try looking for some of this stuff, .17 HM2. There is NONE on ammoseek, and all the ammo sellers are OUT of STOCK! Then when you look on Gun Broker you see a little selling for 175.00 per 500 brick. .35 cents a shot WOW, glad I don't own one.

Attachments

• IMG_7273.JPG
      IMG_7273.JPG
      63.7 KB · Views: 114
    Last edited:

Viking1204

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I'm convinced it's just the DUMB people keeping the gougers in business so I'm not going to stress out over it, they obviously are really really stupid AND voted for Odumba, there is no hope for them!

Top Bottom