• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TennJeep1618

2M 1FTE
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I'm heading to a Ford dealership at lunch. I've requested a couple quotes for Toyotas. The biggest problem I'm having is finding a truck that's not completely tricked out, yet still has dual climate control. After buying my wife a new vehicle a couple years ago using it whenever we ride together, we've both realized that dual climate control is a must!

TennJeep1618

2M 1FTE
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I think my Jeep is facing the same fate soon. Just had a run in with death wobble. I'll never buy a first year ever again. I can finally buy a vehicle without having to do tires/lift and all that stuff so I'll probably end up getting some type of quad cab truck.

Did the death wobble come out of nowhere, or have you recently made some changes?

madeSICC88

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I really like your jeep from what little i saw of it that day. I actaully mentioned to my wife i iked it and said I might buy it when you did put it up for sale. But then she was right in saying that i would regret it most likley since I have really been wanting a truck.
    Get a Ford man, I probably wouldnt get the new aluminum body (as bad ass as they are) but they still have new 2014s all over im sure you can get a good price on. They are beauties.

Ryan

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Long story short jeep used different bolt hardware for the holes they drilled but luckily there was 1000 write ups on how to fix it. A mix of that and the pentastar 3.6 ticking that they had to extend the warranty to 150k on the engine but the dealerships won't do anything with it. My engine ticks loud and they say they can't replace it until I get a check engine light. Along with the half doors that leak a good 1-3 inches every time it rains that they've admitted they can't fix. My first jeep they had to dos buyback on because the floorboard rusted out so I'm just kind of done with jeeps. I'd rather get an older TJ for a play jeep than try to DD a jeep

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

madeSICC88

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Get to spend my week up in Birmingham doing some cover work for a Company up here. Staying in a some guys apartment that is out of town and doesnt share the same cleanliness/neatness as me. its gonna be fun. But Ill be making a nice chunk of change so when i get back ill get the rest of my stuff bought for my rifle. might even get to chose my optic too.

Rapier

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Last time I was in RSA, I asked the Pro Hunter how come he had only Toyota PUs on his outfit, he said to me " I will buy any PU and any color as long as it is a Toyota and it is white." Told a Delta Team leader the story, he said laughing, "outside the US the only trucks we use are white Toyotas."
    Guys that use PUs in situations where they must perform do not buy GM or Ford, for true.
    Ed

maxfold

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Toyota Tundra has duel air and duel glovebox one on top of the other ,total of seven compartments with doors or cover ,couple more that are open ,plenty comfort ,compression slowdown for hilly-towing ,two wheel drive has differential lock with a button . Right at 400 horses. Plenty of tow and carry .kinda liked the one I had .maxfold

Stagman

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Toyota is top quality, but they are more expensive to work on we you have to get something fixed. Ford is generally a pain to work on and they have been know to have some engine issues in the past 10 years. Chevy is the easiest and cheapest to work on, but they tend to nickle and dime you to death (I own a Chevy Tahoe). Chrysler products generally SUCK and don't forget about a Nissan Titan , they seem to be good trucks also and Stanley works at Chris Myers Nissan, tell him I sent you.

TennJeep1618

2M 1FTE
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Toyota is top quality, but they are more expensive to work on we you have to get something fixed. Ford is generally a pain to work on and they have been know to have some engine issues in the past 10 years. Chevy is the easiest and cheapest to work on, but they tend to nickle and dime you to death (I own a Chevy Tahoe). Chrysler products generally SUCK and don't forget about a Nissan Titan , they seem to be good trucks also and Stanley works at Chris Myers Nissan, tell him I sent you.

Stanley is already on the hunt. Apparently he was internet stalking me. If I tell him you sent me, he might charge me double!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Stanley13

I'm From AL and I Love to Shoot Shit
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

LOL I been texting him from moment he posted he was truck shopping. Gonna send referral check to Ian the creator lol.

Rapier

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Well at least Chris is a shooter also. Also I will be going to Tulsa in one of his Sierras.
    Ed

Top Bottom