• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ross7

Virtuoso
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    If I had the money for a second, knock-around vehicle I've always wanted one of those discontinued Jeep pickup trucks (Comanche?). Figure it'd do well after a EMP event.

RackinRay

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Had my eye on one at the old Friendly Exon on New Warrington and Jackson. They closed and it was finally removed from the area. Always thought they were cool too.

Stanley13

I'm From AL and I Love to Shoot Shit
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Thanks TennTitan

Congrats to TennJeep on the nicest 4x4 Titan made.

Attachments

• image.jpg
      image.jpg
      742.4 KB · Views: 156

TennJeep1618

2M 1FTE
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oh boy! Who wants to be the first to fart and spill beer in TennTitan's new truck?

Stanley was sure to point out all 10 or whatever cupholders. Then he mentioned something about hauling around Jake and his buddies around. Then he started yelling "SAFETY SECOND!!!" I almost walked away at that point...

Last edited:

Seanpcola

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Now that the sun is up I would look that truck over pretty closely, under the seats, storage compartments, places like that. Make sure Stanley didn't leave any extra possums or raccoons he was saving for a snack.

shootnstarz

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    While we're on the automotive topic:

I just got a new Kenwood automotive head unit with so many bell and whistles I will never figure out or even need most of it. I am way behind the curve on new music media, still on the CD and AM/FM radio formats of listening.

It has a USB port for plugging in other devices, MP3s I assume. What exactly is a MP3, how does it work and how do I load it with my favorite rap?

What other devices can do this, thumb drives? What is "Pandora"? I assume "Bluetooth" has to do with cell phones?

Rick

TennJeep1618

2M 1FTE
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I just got a new Kenwood automotive head unit with so many bell and whistles I will never figure out or even need most of it. I am way behind the curve on new music media, still on the CD and AM/FM radio formats of listening.

It has a USB port for plugging in other devices, MP3s I assume. What exactly is a MP3, how does it work and how do I load it with my favorite rap?

What other devices can do this, thumb drives? What is "Pandora"? I assume "Bluetooth" has to do with cell phones?

Rick

MP3 is a music file type. You can import CD's onto your computer as mp3 files, transfer them to a smartphone, ipod, flash drive, etc, then plug the device into a usb port and play the music.

Pandora is a music app for computers and smartphones. You can connect a smartphone or other bluetooth capable device wirelessly to your head unit and play Pnadora or mp3 files that way as well.

Seanpcola

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Rick,Bluetooth is a wireless connection from, for instance a cell phone, to your car sound system (example). What I showed you at my house Sunday is sort of that system. The pad I was using is Bluetooth ready and I have a Bluetooth receiver on that surround sound system in the living room. I can bring up Pandora or Sirius sat radio on the pad and send it to the sound system. It's two-way also so both devices can ksend info back and forth.

I'm not familiar with MP3 personally. I know what it is and does but I don't really download music, save and play back. I should probably get into it but I've only done streaming (real time) audio listening.

Gas Port

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

Rick

If you don't like that new Kenwood- I have an 8 track that I will swap even! LOL

Top Bottom