• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • FUPAGUNT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Pulled into Dunkin today for a coffee and a car load of brothers whipped around me and pulled up to the window. Sat being these fuckin morons for almost literally 10 minutes while the lady sent out sweet drank after sweet drank, must a been 8 of them. Finally pulled up to the window and the young lady said they decided to skip the order box and pull up to the window to order. My only words, " Doesn't surprise me " I swear North Dakota is looking better and better each day. Who the eff does that?? Stupid question. I forgot they are entitled...

Crazydoc68

Almost a doctor
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Pulled into Dunkin today for a coffee and a car load of brothers whipped around me and pulled up to the window. Sat being these fuckin morons for almost literally 10 minutes while the lady sent out sweet drank after sweet drank, must a been 8 of them. Finally pulled up to the window and the young lady said they decided to skip the order box and pull up to the window to order. My only words, " Doesn't surprise me " I swear North Dakota is looking better and better each day. Who the eff does that?? Stupid question. I forgot they are entitled...

And Montana!

Crazydoc68

Almost a doctor
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    So sick of what they call TV these days. All of these scripted shows, nothing on them is ever real. Have we as Americans become this dumb? The only thing I can do anymore is watch MASH on Netflix along with a few other older show, oh and walking dead.

None of these shows are real, but for some reason Americans eat them up. I just don't get it...

Doc

Crazydoc68

Almost a doctor
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Seanpcola

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I have a good friend that lives in Montana, born and raised. I looked it up a while back John, he's about 60 miles from your daughter and knows her B&B. He loves it. In fact, in his 20s he moved to San Diego and then Hawaii. He moved back to Montana in his late 40s because he couldn't deal with people. Cold as hell but he's just used to it.

FUPA, I could tell stories but I don't think I could do an accurate job without breaking site rules.

Kanaloa

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Montana is beautiful, but too cold for me. I was thinking of moving to the FL panhandle next year. Havent researched the crime rate yet.

FUPAGUNT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    John have you been to Flathead Lake in MT? My dad traveled cross country last year and showed me some of the most beautiful pics I have even seen from that place.

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    When I retired from the military I lived in an extremely small town in Maine.

The demographics were something like:
    White -- 99.999%
    'Cans(all together) -- .001%
    People from other planets,solar systems.or universes -- 0.000%

The town is still the same. --- SAWMAN

Viking1204

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I grew up in SE Minnesota and from Kindergarten until I graduated I never saw another non-white person in the school! I think that's changed now but for the most part it's still the same, most of the people that live there are farmers or retired farmers!

JohnAL

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    John have you been to Flathead Lake in MT? My dad traveled cross country last year and showed me some of the most beautiful pics I have even seen from that place.

Yep. Used to bear hunt around Flathead when I was stationed up there. IMO there is no scenery better than the Rocky Mountains.

madeSICC88

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Damn just read that Jeremy Clarkson off Top Gear was fired off the show, and the other 2 hosts will likely quit now, been watching that show for a long time and really enjoyed it. That sucks.

Dan1612

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Huge Clarkson fan here. If the BBC doesn't pick him back up, someone will. Fifth Gear, maybe? Or he could do his own thing, easily.

shootnstarz

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I grew up in SE Minnesota and from Kindergarten until I graduated I never saw another non-white person in the school! I think that's changed now but for the most part it's still the same, most of the people that live there are farmers or retired farmers!

I went to Gulf Breeze schools for 12 years 60 - 73, nothing but crackers there the whole time.

Rick

madeSICC88

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Huge Clarkson fan here. If the BBC doesn't pick him back up, someone will. Fifth Gear, maybe? Or he could do his own thing, easily.

Yea I don't see him not being in some sort of show soon. One of the articles I read said that top gear is by far the most lucrative show on all BBCs networks, largely impart from what Clarkson brings to the table I'm sure. Somwbody will snatch him up quick I'm sure.

Top Bottom