• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • donr101395

Master
    Super Moderator
    Yep. I have been carrying since 1976 or 1977. Lived in some shitty places like Birmingham and Miami. Only once have I come close to using it. I attribute that to staying the hell out of places you don't need to be. For some reason, the older I get the larger the bore diameter gets.

I started with .357s and 45s in the mid 80s and now carry a 9mm, but my list of stupid places and stupid people has grown larger with age.:rofl:

Telum Pisces

Master
    Interesting to see if a verdict comes out today or if it gets "pushed" to Mon.

Even if the jury says that they have reached a verdict, how much you want to bet they push it to Monday. Maybe a little less people to riot on Monday vs a Friday night when they are all liquored up and have the whole weekend to destroy their own neighborhood. But then again, the kind of people that are probably prone to riot don't have a job anyway. :boink:

JohnnyRuger

Expert
    Great question by O'meara: 'If Martin had survived, what would he have been charged with? Aggrevated Battery 1 or 2?'

This whole rebuttal is hearsay...

Last edited:

JohnnyRuger

Expert
    Riots start, DHS needs to be sent in, Holder made emergency Adminnistrator of DHS since he is AG. - confiscation 'to protect the public and first responders' starts.....Stranger things have happened. There's a lot of tin foil here, but I wouldn't put anything passed these guys. 1.8 billion rounds of JHP's that can't be used for war in a foreign country....Scary stuff.

flyandscuba

Master
    I'm not sure they can push off a verdict -- if the jury finishes deliberations. However, I expect there has to be some element of thought in the juror's minds about the perceptions on the length of time it takes for them to reach concensus in a decision. My feeling is that there may be no juror who feels he is guilty -- so, a verdict could be reached extremely quick. However, if it is -- I also expect the jurors talking amongst themselves "we can't go back out there this quick -- people will riot" or "the public will eventually identify us as jurors -- if we don't make it look like we took our time on this, they rioters could take this out on us".

If they return a compromise verdict of guilty of manslaughter -- that is exactly what drove them to the decision...self preservation!

As for Janet Napolitano... Good riddance!

Snow Bird

Master
    Fly I agree with most of what you said but i don't THINK that it will be a quick verdict unless they have already made there mind up. Remember they weren't supose to talk amoung themselves during the trial. So that means they now have to talk about it. Just the instructions to the jury,if they go over them in delerabitons will take some time. You have to remember they are human and if 1 person has a different idea it will take some time for the other jurers to convince that person to there side no matter which side that might be. I will agree there might be some self preservation on there minds weather right or wrong in there delerbrations. There has to be alot going through there minds when they go into that room. Also you can bet there names and address will be given to the press at some time.

wildrider666

Master
    I hope the DOJ's Community Relations Services Agents will become a shield between us an the Protesters they helped when this thing started. Even the Pro Travon press reports CRS mad "deals" with the protesters. Maybe: White Chief gets fired, bamalama talks about travon the son he never had, all the lopsided press. Yeah Deals.

http://www.judicialwatch.org/press-...rtment-in-organizing-trayvon-martin-protests/

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_...department_s_community_relations_service.html

Link say Feds may persue civil rights violations against Z if acquitted.

http://www.newsmax.com/US/zimmerman-case-trial-martin/2013/07/11/id/514654

Snow Bird

Master
    I don't know if the feds want protests,looting,killings or not .I would hope not because of they did it would not go for there party well. I know people are putting on the internet that they do. But you know how the internet is. It would not surprise me if the civil rights thing isn't tried to be brought up.And then there is the hate crime always in the background. I doubt this is over and it should be. He has been tried and thats it unless he is found guilty and then there are appeals.

JBryan314

Master
    Riots would give the Fed a chance to beat up on the peasants a little for practice for when they come try to beat up on the ones who will really fight back (us). It also gives the Fed a reason to further arm themselves with bigger weapons and APCs.

Deersniper270

Master
    Watching them talk about the jury and its amazing how they know so much about the jury. They even knew that one's husband owns a pistol and her son owns a rifle. How do they find that stuff out?

Patoz

Marksman
    Six women on the jury, one white and five black. I wonder what race the three were that were excused.

Watching them talk about the jury and its amazing how they know so much about the jury. They even knew that one's husband owns a pistol and her son owns a rifle. How do they find that stuff out?

Especially, since the names are being kept secret by the judge, or so she claims.

Last edited:

wildrider666

Master
    LE on the TV already asking for calm and peace regardless of the verdict. A poor attempt at pre-damage control. Maybe the folks that bought the T hoodie or "T" shirt will be influenced. The scum on the streets will just use this as an excuse to start in then the "Wronged Masses" will join in. Don't forget the mindset of the rioters is JUSTICE with revenge, assault, murder, arson as a side bar. Ohh don't forget ALL THE FREE STUFF.

Free stuff ain't free if you come to me!

I wonder if all the middle easterner's that now own the stores in the lower rent district are as well armed as the Koreans?

Snow Bird

Master
    You know a bad thought just crossed my mind....This might be a no win situation about riots...If he is found not guilty there may be riots because of that...Now if he is found guilty there may be riots...Remember what happens sometimes when a major leage in any sport has won the final game....People have been know to destory there home town in celebration. I'm hope there are enough police around there to keep it on one or two places so only the people acting stupid are hurt.

HughJoergan

Wiener Connoisseur
    They might riot for no reason??? Next you'll try and suggest they would attack a neighborhood watchman!!! :whistle:

Members online

Top Bottom