• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ccc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    I don't need to know anything, I am not on trial, and NEVER will be in a situation like this.

Snow Bird

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Maybe someone can tell me why anyone with any common sense would even put themselves in the position that z put himself into where he would even need a gun. Some say he went back to his truck to get his gun. Was he looking for a fight. It wasen't his house. What if that kid would have been the turd some on here have said woulden't he might have had a gun and bushwhacked him from one of the hiding spots he was suposed to have been in. Everyone knows that those Chicgo thugs carry guns and anyone with common sense would have called the police and let them take care of it. After all thats what they get paid for. Neither one of those guys had a halo over there heads. One was a kid who smoked pot and got kicked out of school and the other assalted a police officer, Which brings up a point to me is how he could have a ccw permit after that. Just asking. To some on here if you disagree with them you are automatically a lib. Where does that come from. I beleave in ccw, Right to keep and bear arms, The death pentalty, Castration for child molesters, Moms apple pie and the 4th of july. I have been called a lib and guess I can live with that .

flyandscuba

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Do you guys carry a CCW? I hope not -- I don't think you have the mindset to use it if needed.

Z doesn't have to prove his innocence -- he is innocent until proven guilty. That guilt has to be proven beyond a reasonable doubt. I don't think that 12 jurors will eliminate all reasonable doubt. Heck, 12 jurors couldn't even decide to give the death penalty in AZ to a chick who stabbed, slit a throat and then shot a guy in the head...then lied about it -- three times!

Z should have never been charged for a crime -- that was only done due to fear of racial unrest. I say if the savages want to riot and burn -- let them have at it...they'll only burn and trash their own neighborhoods. I say lock and load and take out any savages who "leave the plantation" in search of causing trouble!

Crazydoc68

Almost a doctor
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Indeed, some people are sheeple and will never have to make a hard decision...LOL

Shooting someone or something and killing them/it is something NO ONE should ever have to make. I along with my fellow Americans have been put there in that situation and I'm sure everyone of us will tell you the time afterwards sucks because of all the time you have to dwell on it. Hind sight is 20/20 but questioning yourself and what you had to do will always haunt you. I honestly wish people just knew how to fucking act right and not think they are above the law.

Snow Bird

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Fly what makes you think you know a damn thing about my mind set? I would use a gun in a heart beat if someone was hurting one of my family. A fistfight on the street NO. Not my concern. Someone robbing me on the street, Yes. Someone stealing my neighbors big screen TV,no. That tv can be replaced by insurance money. Now if that fist fight on the street invoved a baseball bat that might be a diffrent story. Someone breaking into my house while I am at home, Sure I would shoot them. From some of the posts here it would look like that just because some people have a ccw they feel that they are the walking law in there own mind. Fly I don't know you well enough to know if you ever had to shoot anyone or not. But I would hope that if you did that it was under curmstances alot clearer than what happened in Fl and that there were plenty of people who saw it that there was no guestion that it was justified. Its easy to say what you would do on this form but I would sure hope like hell that you would think about it before pulling the trigger..As far as you hopeing I don't have a ccw I think the world would be alot safer if some people DIDN'T have ccw. All it takes is a class and 70 or 80 dollars. They don't give a sike evulation yet. Hell they give it to cops.

flyandscuba

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Yep, I have discharged a firearm in self defense -- and it was ruled justifiable, and I was never treated like a criminal by the local police. The BGs are in jail now. And yes, it was "just a property crime" to someone else -- until they escalated to aggravated assault... Would I do the same thing again? Yes. The BGs had also committed an armed robbery and a home invasion -- unknown to me at the time.

Last edited:

Snow Bird

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Ok JohnAl. I will stick what I think about the Zimmerman thing and I am sure other posters will do the same

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    All I can say is people from the north in general have a strange sense of things, I sure wish that thinking would stay in the North when ya'll come down to visit and not push your beliefs on us in our part of the Country...FL already has an east coast full of obamaites.

IF Z had done what he did in the Panhandle of FL he would not have been charged, should have not been anywhere, all it is was political correctness gone amok!

Last edited:

Idoono

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    While we may not know the whole story the fact of the matter is that the police investigated the incdent and chose not to arrest him. He was not arrested until the damn race card was played. :tsk: What a crock of sheit. Just goes to show why you should own a tractor with a bucket and 10 acres of land. :madgrin:

Idoono

Ben Ghazi

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    All I can say is people from the north in general have a strange sense of things, I sure wish that thinking would stay in the North when ya'll come down to visit and not push your beliefs on us in our part of the Country...FL already has an east coast full of obamaites.

IF Z had done what he did in the Panhandle of FL he would not have been charged, should have not been anywhere, all it is was political correctness gone amok!

#1 !!!!!

Top Bottom