• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sloporsche

Master
    margaritaville bay county ...old people place
    Sadly, it appears that he was taken alive... shot, but survived.
    Well a murderer was just executed this week amid protests for the savage and it only took 20 fukin years to run through the court system ,maybe this one could be sped up .......like hey i am not busy tuesday ....have gun will travel

Last edited:
    Speaking of which, I'm shocked that we don't see more street justice in the US. Not that I'm advocating for it, of course.
    For those that know me and met me in person, know that I'm a Sergeant of the Florida Department of Corrections. I've already made up my mind that if any of my loved ones gets hurt or killed by a lowlife...he'll either never make it to his hearing or won't make it out of his hearing.

Then I'll be the one hanging out with 3 square meals a day. Free college, free medical, free dental, free vision, free cable, free tablets, free insulin, free medicine, recreation twice to three times a day, canteen privileges, etc. Our criminal justice system is absolute bunk.

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    For those that know me and met me in person, know that I'm a Sergeant of the Florida Department of Corrections. I've already made up my mind that if any of my loved ones gets hurt or killed by a lowlife...he'll either never make it to his hearing or won't make it out of his hearing.

Then I'll be the one hanging out with 3 square meals a day. Free college, free medical, free dental, free vision, free cable, free tablets, free insulin, free medicine, recreation twice to three times a day, canteen privileges, etc. Our criminal justice system is absolute bunk.
    Ya forgot the free sex.

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Well a murderer was just executed this week amid protests for the savage and it only took 20 fukin years to run through the court system ,maybe this one could be sped up .......like hey i am not busy tuesday ....have gun will travel
    Follow the $$$ just like everything else. Alabama couldn't get the lethal injection drugs, solution? Nitrogen gas.
    Give em a full battery of covid shots, won't make 20 years.

FLT

Master
    Years ago , I man I hunted with on occasion killed a scumbag that had just killed a Texas state trooper. He shot him with a 243 hunting rifle from a rest area across an interstate hwy where the trooper had made a traffic stop. The asshat prosecutor of that county tried to prosecute him. The Texas state trooper association paid for his defense attorneys and when the trail started the entire courtroom was packed with state troopers in uniform every seat was taken and the over flow was out into the hallway he was acquitted. The troopers presented him with a pair of engraved colt 1911 pistol’s and I believe made him an honorary Texas state trooper.

ccc

Master
    Years ago , I man I hunted with on occasion killed a scumbag that had just killed a Texas state trooper. He shot him with a 243 hunting rifle from a rest area across an interstate hwy where the trooper had made a traffic stop. The asshat prosecutor of that county tried to prosecute him. The Texas state trooper association paid for his defense attorneys and when the trail started the entire courtroom was packed with state troopers in uniform every seat was taken and the over flow was out into the hallway he was acquitted. The troopers presented him with a pair of engraved colt 1911 pistol’s and I believe made him an honorary Texas state trooper.
    There is actually a book about it for sale on Amazon. Below is an article.

Top Bottom