• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SAWMAN

Master
    "If you build it (sell it) they will come."
    Hope he doesn't sell my stick. My next boar speer ??
    I'd be willing to bet that James has never taken his wife in there. Not taking mine,that's for damn sure. --- SAWMAN

SAWMAN

Master
    Stopped in to see Danny yesterday. Just to let you know James,he is one of us now so be sure to treat him "accordingly". And you had better swoop up some of his NEW 234Win brass before some other potential 243 reloader gets it.
    Any 307Win shooters out there ?? He's got some great ammo for those fairly rare guns. Some 284Win stuff also. Reloading stuff,check weights,bullets,etc.
    Hasn't sold my "project stick" yet so will have to go back in,hopefully before it is gone. --- SAWMAN

Fanner50

Master
    Emeritus
    I'd be willing to bet that James has never taken his wife in there. Not taking mine,that's for damn sure. --- SAWMAN

Made the mistake of taking my wife there. She likes the store, wants to go back. There is lots of stuff in there besides gun stuff that she found interesting. Not that she doesn't mind gun stuff. She shoots, owns her own guns, and has her CWP. Also, she knows it's a "magazine" and not a "clip." Lol

Last edited:

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Yep, we've been in. Lots to look at, always see something I need!

G-rat

Sit Violentiam Regem
    Staff member
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Made the mistake of taking my wife there. She likes the store, wants to go back. There is lots of stuff in there besides gun stuff that she found interesting. Not that she doesn't mind gun stuff. She shoots, owns her own guns, and has her CWP. Also, she knows its a "magazine" and not a "clip." Lol
    My wife says "magazines are for guns, clips are for hair"

Ric-san

Master
    Stoped in two weeks ago to get the .357 sig brass and talked to Dan as I hadn’t been there in a few years...great time spent with a good guy.

Rebuilt

Marksman
    Usually has a bunch of old tools around to, Ive picked through the bins and found some old USA made treasure. He had a good deal on some AR Magazines awhile back. Done some some othe business with him as well, great shop!!

G-rat

Sit Violentiam Regem
    Staff member
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Been a while since I was in there. Last time I got 12 C-Products 30rnd AR mags for a really good deal. I just so rarely find my way over there from home in Pace... guess I'm due for a stop!

G-rat

Sit Violentiam Regem
    Staff member
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Thank you one and all, I appreciate the support and kind words.
    And as always veterans or anyone with a uniform, badge, gun or grey hair always gets a discount.
    We all pretty much tick a couple of those boxes bud... especially grey hair.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    After seeing you guys talking about it I stopped in there the other day and bought some nice wooden loading blocks and a neat old knife.

I always find something there to add to my list....

SAWMAN

Master
    Stopped in to see Danny yesterday and pick up some 243Win brass that he was kind enough to hold for me. Got an added bonus of some unwanted (?) brass also. Found a great deal on some speciality AR type scope rings also. All steel ,Weaver brand. If you haven't yet,go in and look around. He has tons of shooting,hunting,reloading,gun gear,stuff.
    HE SOLD MY STICK !! Couldn't believe it. It had been in there for the last 14 years. I was gonna make another spear out of it. NOW GONE !! I SNOOZED . . . I LOOSED.
    Two hours later,after we had solved a whole bunch of the worlds problem,I was outta there. --- SAWMAN

Garym

Expert
    Any more of those cotton picker spindles? I used to have a bunch of them made into center punches, best punch ever.

M60Gunner

Master
    You are lucky I left those rings for you Sawman, I had them in my hand (both sets) then put them back. We looked around for half hour, talked to Dan, it was a good time. Found a Confederate history book we had not read so picked that up.

SAWMAN

Master
    I have several of them spindals. Your right. They are some damn hard stuff. We used to drive them into a power pole so we could climb it. I find them in the fields or in a machinery work yard after ther are changed out.
    Thanks for leaving me those rings. They will certinly come in handy.
    Was in today. Got some BB's and some ammo boxes for 6.5C. Got the BB's without a ID check. Hope ATF doesn't hear about it. --- SAWMAN

SAWMAN

Master
    TODAY AT "WTF IS ALL THIS SHIT" DAN'S.
    Stopped in for some ammo and he had my "stick" back. He told me that he sold it for $20. When the guy brought it back he only gave him $12.50 for it. Then he sells it to me for $40 because it is a "one of a kind" item.
    This is why Danny lives in one of them big houses on Scenic Hwy.
    FEDEX delivered my spear head today so will contour the end and attach it to Trader Dan's exclusive stick.
    Of course,while there I bought a couple other things. And found a couple other " what the hell could this be" items. They were not even on Danny's computer generated inventory list. ( Most likely from the area just outside Roswell,NM.)
    Let the saga begin. ---- SAWMAN
    20201124_115705.jpg
    20201124_120821.jpg

Top Bottom