• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Ammo containers - -> ???
    Can you be more specific ?? I have some sandwhich bags and brown paper sacks if that would help.
    If you go down there,ask to see his in stock inventory list. It is on three TERRA BYTE cards. --- SAWMAN

50 cal or 30cal

USAF Sarge

Marksman
    On hood drive right across from the Ensley Walmart. It’s called Trader Dan’s

I need to convince the wife that we need to do a Pensacola antique store run, so I can stop by. I honestly don't think I've ever been in there.

Then again coming from Panama City (Callaway), by the time we get through all the stores between here and there we end up with only 2 maybe 3 hours max to get around the Pensacola stores.

We'll just have to pass the other stores and go straight through to Pensacola and work our way back this way.

SAWMAN

Master
    Anybody shoot 307Win ?? He's got ya covered. 284Win ?? Same.
    Beautiful scale check weight sets.
    Multiple die sets. Bunches O' bullets.
    Pistol/revo holsters. Hunting type.
    I spied a few more things that I wanted but we got to talking the goods and bads of some forum members and I forgot to get them. I WILL be back this week.
    TOOLS ?? HE's GOT TOOL's ?? Never been past the front room. ---- SAWMAN

SAWMAN

Master
    Hes got antiques. Guaranteed !! Check out his signs.
    NOW - - -> to convience him to become a FFL !! --- SAWMAN

oneshot

Master
    I agree you will find something that you need are want. Bill learn to scuba dive and put that thing on you 9mm glock and go shot fish , I think the angle fish is what they are wanting to get rid of. Get Bruce involved he will work a load to use.

maxfold

Master
    I need to convince the wife that we need to do a Pensacola antique store run, so I can stop by. I honestly don't think I've ever been in there.

Then again coming from Panama City (Callaway), by the time we get through all the stores between here and there we end up with only 2 maybe 3 hours max to get around the Pensacola stores.

We'll just have to pass the other stores and go straight through to Pensacola and work our way back this way.
    My wife and her sister enjoyed and have returned , the variety / quality - Prices are very good , worth a stop and shop ,

maizeandblue

Shooter
    Stopped in to see Danny yesterday at his shop in back of Walmart.
    Just wanted to let all my fellow shooters know that if you drop in to look around you will find all kind of hunting,shooting,and reloading,equipment/accessories.
    Bullets,ammo,gun cases,dies,shell holders,scales,check weights,milsurp gear,including molle gear,a whole bunch of pistol/revo holsters,etc,etc,etc.
    Stop in and take a look. YOU WILL find something that you need. I do . . . EVERYTIME. ---- SAWMAN

you listed quite a bit...i didn't see no primers in that list. he got any primers???

SAWMAN

Master
    I really want that "stick ".
    I need to bring you down a GCGF tee-shirt and you can sell to the highest bidder over a 30 day period. Money will go to GCGF to be supporters and get the green weenie.
    Whoever gets the shirt can be one of us. --- SAWMAN

TraderDan

Master
    I really want that "stick ".
    . --- SAWMAN
    I know you must have a 2 shot tube extension for a Remington 870 12ga. we can work a deal.Since you told me I can't make a 14" pistol, I'll have to go 18: and bring the tube out to meet it.

SAWMAN

Master
    Nope .... not for the 870/12. But they are everywhere on the intertube.
    Get 'em while you can. --- SAWMAN

TraderDan

Master
    Advice taken and I ordered a chote +2 but kinda hurt at a tad over 50.00. Hey they make a chote +1 for the tac14's $35.00 plus ship = 41.99 or so.

SAWMAN

Master
    FOR ME - - -> I would be EXTREMALY cautious when adding anything like a mag extender to a Rem or Moss 14".
    As discussed,the request for the ATF "blessing" included a pic/ rendition of the weapon. Anything of any magnitude might just justify a closer look by the gun gods. I added a aftermarket external safety lever. Even that kinda makes me nervous. YA'LLs MMV. ---- SAWMAN

SAWMAN

Master
    You forked up Danny. Should have done a deep check of your inventory. You most likely already got one in there somewhere. -- SAWMAN

Last edited:

Jpyritz

Marksman
    Stopped by today, great place, wish I knew about it sooner. Great conversation. Wive enjoyed it also. Walked out with a handful of various items. Will be stopping back by.

Members online

Top Bottom