WTB Silver coins, bars, rounds I don't care. Located in crestview.

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tips n tails

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Like the title states I'm interested in buying silver bullion around spot price. What I'm not interested in is buying silver around spot price with plus $2.50 premium (mark up). I'm my own middle man. Not a dealer or a "we buy gold" store. AD military with some deployment money saved up looking to invest in silver. Not a coin collector so numistic value I won't pay for.

Area of interest is lower AL and NW FL to North FL. I do CC so no games, no tricks, straight business.

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Like the title states I'm interested in buying silver bullion around spot price. What I'm not interested in is buying silver around spot price with plus $2.50 premium (mark up). I'm my own middle man. Not a dealer or a "we buy gold" store. AD military with some deployment money saved up looking to invest in silver. Not a coin collector so numistic value I won't pay for.

Area of interest is lower AL and NW FL to North FL. I do CC so no games, no tricks, straight business.

good luck....thank you for your service, wish I could help, but I too am a buyer @ anything under $20 spot...that is the
    long term view on it..i missed the bottom last December, but car repairs hit hard...and now money is a little tight..but it is like ammo, buy and stack...the gold to silver ratio is dropping too...

take care.

tips n tails

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Thank you sir. I got a nice find over the weekend with only 1 being silver platted copper based. It was the big titted libra (should've known) she was fake. Can post a pic if anybody is interested? Pure accident on the sellers part. But it's become more of a hobby than a investment.

Attachments

• image.jpg
      image.jpg
      372.9 KB · Views: 145

Red

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    So what is the realistic street value on a 10oz bar these days?

Ric-san

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Damn...that 100oz bar I was drooling over a while back just got more expensive....doh...!!!

tips n tails

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Daily bump

Just bumping this thread, seeing if there's any nibblers out there.

Attachments

• image.jpg
      image.jpg
      331.9 KB · Views: 111

tips n tails

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Heading over to the UK sometime this Fall Frank. Might have to give up my hobbie on silver or fingers crossed I can maybe dabble in maples/British sovereign coins floating around.

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    well the pound is worth more than the dollar so not sure what you would gain buying in dollars. I would love to see $35 I guess we will see what happens in the next 2-3 mos. Good luck guys!

Telum Pisces

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Looks like I sold a little early

Oh well I got out of the silver and bought more lead. I couldn't eat the silver. But I can shoot my food with the lead.

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    yeah lead is cheap and everyone should have a hoard but it is everywhere and easy to get, I would rather have a metal of monetary value, but both will have some trade value...hmmm silver bullets for the Draculas??

tips n tails

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    PM's were useless when Venezuela had their crash a couple years ago. Ammo and Guns were the gold standard for barter.

Be interesting to see once the UK election and US presidential drama is over and if we go to war to see how the silver market will react

Top Bottom