• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Alchemist

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    She has to go or else China wins a major PR victory. It's a Catch-22. China will piss, moan and belly ache but they can do that all they want... they're still in no position to go toe to toe with the US, who is now looking for another war to get into. At no point in US history has America ever gone more than 5 years or so without getting itself into a conflict. Because war is a racket, and the Biden family works for China

View attachment 176598
    Excellent piece of history there. Here is a link to an audio version narrated by Glenn Jacobs, former pro wrestler known as Kane! and now Mayor of Knox County Tennessee.

WRM

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Why would anyone think that China wants trouble with the US after they have invested so much infesting the American infrastructure? As if the BBC has any interest in reporting facts.

That'll all be Chinese infrastructure in their "new province of the Americas" when they're done. They'll probably charge us toll, both ways, as we walk/bike to work in the fields for them.

Bowl of rice, please sir.

Ever seen rice infested with weevils? You'll be glad for the extra protein.

DAS HUGH!

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Excellent piece of history there. Here is a link to an audio version narrated by Glenn Jacobs, former pro wrestler known as Kane! and now Mayor of Knox County Tennessee.

I'm listening to it now. I kind of expected some Undertaker music and fireworks at the opening tho. He sounds too smart also lol. Never heard him speak before. Subject matter still rings true today as it did then tho.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

WRM

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    How in the world did the OP devolve into fist fighting with a bar of soap? WTF This ain't happenin'
    OP?? Oh yeah--I don't remember what that was. How do any "devolve"?

And the point of using soap in a sock was to save your fists--not fight with them. Using rolled change inside your fist is not conducive to fist longevity; nor is punching a bar of soap.

Last edited:

850guns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    They devolve when commodities become so overpriced or supply chains are stopped.

Reactions: WRM

WRM

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I'm sure hoping the threatened Chinese reprisal for her visit is that they keep her and put her in a gulag with a livestream. We should be so lucky.

WRM

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Put it on tictok...

No, TT vids are too short for that. I want to be able to see every second of her misery and at any given time. Fitting, given the misery she has caused this country.

If only that little troll Chuckie S could go to.

WRM

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Trade pelosi for Brittney Griner.

If you could broker that deal...

Don't forget there's a former Marine who finally gets out of Russian lockup because Biden has to appease everybody to "Free Britt A Nay".
    I bet that guy will forever thank his lucky stars SHE got locked up--otherwise there he'd sit.

DAS HUGH!

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    I haven't yet seen what the marine is being held for. The trade as far as "Brittany' seems pretty lopsided tho. Here's who they want. I think "she" broke the law. Do the time just like anyone or anywhere else would have to. I say leave her, and trade just for the marine lol
    b2152e40782d60f38b09714c6fca3bdb.jpg

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

WRM

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I haven't yet seen what the marine is being held for.

Claimed he was a spy. He's a businessman now...or a spy.

Viktor is a bad dude by factor of 1,000X on them.

I feel bad for the guy. She could sit from now on as far as I'm concerned. Watch Midnight Express before you travel to another country. Granted Billy Hayes was trying to run a big load of Heroin, but you enter another country at your own risk. I understand she claimed it was medical, but that is in the US and not even federally approved here. So, she got about what she deserved, IMO.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom