• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    She has to go or else China wins a major PR victory. It's a Catch-22. China will piss, moan and belly ache but they can do that all they want... they're still in no position to go toe to toe with the US, who is now looking for another war to get into. At no point in US history has America ever gone more than 5 years or so without getting itself into a conflict. Because war is a racket, and the Biden family works for China

Screenshot_20220727-024649.png

Bay Ranger

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Yup, Pelosi has backed our country into a corner now. If she doesn't go we have backed down to China - they will be further embolden. If she goes, it will be like a "poke in the eye" to China.

In my opinion, now she has to go. We can't back down. I just hope that whatever reason she chose to go and announce the visit is worth it!

WRM

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    they're still in no position to go toe to toe with the US, who is now looking for another war to get into.

Ummm... you sure about that?? Literally toe to toe and they'll slaughter us. We can't even meet recruiting goals. They don't have to recruit when they can just order people, by the millions, to go.

China is gaining on us in every sector. May well be from our tech they steal, but that's just what an enemy does. Their grey Navy operations are a clear and present danger. We have no real answer to that.

And where do you think Russia will be in all this? Not on our side.

Baddog 0302

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Go to china, Don't go to china, I want her to stop advising her husband, paul on what stock to buy based on information she is privy to before announcements are made. If it looks like a duck, ya da, ya da, ya da.
    do a little research,Many years ago there was a vote on increasing the Min. wage.She got an exemption for Hawaiian pineapple industry workers, guess what, hubby owned either stock or an interest in Dole, the pineapple people.

DAS HUGH!

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Go to china, Don't go to china, I want her to stop advising her husband, paul on what stock to buy based on information she is privy to before announcements are made. If it looks like a duck, ya da, ya da, ya da.
    I'm not into stocks. But I hear that there's a way that people can sign up to buy and sell whatever the Pelosis choose. Some sort of a way to copycat them. I bet it only copies what they do on paper tho, which I bet is only a percentage of what they actually are making money from. It may work tho. You could be a wolf of Wallstreet overnight maybe lol. If too many do this tho it kind of defeats the whole purpose on high dividends being paid vs risk and will water down the returns. It's supposed to be a thing tho

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

Carl

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Why would anyone think that China wants trouble with the US after they have invested so much infesting the American infrastructure? As if the BBC has any interest in reporting facts.

DAS HUGH!

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    do a little research,Many years ago there was a vote on increasing the Min. wage.She got an exemption for Hawaiian pineapple industry workers, guess what, hubby owned either stock or an interest in Dole, the pineapple people.
    I wonder if that explains why the US sent troops over there to fight a micro war over bananas or whatever years ago, Pelosis had them squash the rebels that wanted a 10 cent raise lol

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

Baddog 0302

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    She won't go, but WILL NOT say either way, till after Nov. 2022
    . Her goal it to just add to the 24/7 cable news cycle and distract from ALL the bad shit Biden and party are experiencing in the same news cycle.

WRM

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I'm only amazed that died in the wool Dems can't seem to see these people for the wretched privateers they are. Last year, the Pelosi twins outperformed every investment firm in the country, and by a wide margin. They are crooks, plain and simple, just like a lot of the other elected "servants of the people". I'm sure they'll all still be eating caviar when the rest of us are saying "bowl of rice, please sir".

WRM

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

DAS HUGH!

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Reactions: WRM

Latest posts

Top Bottom