Why do folks toss out challenges on the internet?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • M118LR

Master
    Well, even with the AO induced diabetic retinopathy, the eye doctor still tells me that the cataracts haven't dergraded my eyesight to much, I still get a 20/20. But up close I need those 1.5 readers to make things out clearly. So I guess you can drop the coke bottle glasses from your vivid imagination. LOL.

Welldoya

Master
    I still don’t understand how someone can shoot at 1,000 or 1,200 yards with iron sights. The front sight would cover the entire target. And I don’t see how anybody could see a target at that distance.

M118LR

Master
    I still don’t understand how someone can shoot at 1,000 or 1,200 yards with iron sights. The front sight would cover the entire target. And I don’t see how anybody could see a target at that distance.
    NRA video.

SUPERLITE69

Expert
    don't take this the wrong way but... this is coming from a member that calls out a bunch of members in every other post in some fashion?! if you want to have a range day, call it that. don't start by calling out members saying they call others out. jmho, ymmv.
    Im dead lmao

SUPERLITE69

Expert
    Y
    I still remember the big red squirrel that was hiding in the top of the pine. I was 10 or 11ish. I sat down and propped up one the fence post with my trusty Winchester 190, picked up a rock from the road on my way to my position and flung it to the other side of the tree into the bushes. Naturally he unsucked from his position in the top of that big old pine and looked over my side of the limb he was on. I sent my round and down he came to the ground. I went over and picked him up and all I could see was the racing strip across the top of his head centered between his ears. I put him in the rear pouch on my game vest and went on hunting. Well it wasn't long before he came to and started running around inside my game vest. It was a strong fight between the two of us, but I came out alive and I brought the squirrel home for Maw Maw to cook. To this day I am still not sure what the lucky part of that was, however it was with open sights.

I think my best scoped rifle shot was this one with hold offs with a .308. Looks CM to me.

View attachment 200284

I wasn't sure from your first post. I know that those shooters do exist, one of them is one of my good buddies. I believe he won Bronze in 2000 I think at Camp Perry. He shot a long time at Ft Benning before he was invited too I think.

I would welcome any opportunity to shoot and learn
    You think bro is okay?

As a reminder, to anyone 8 pages into this that doesnt know better, brown anoles are invasive and should be killed, Green (alt. Carolina) anoles are cool though : )

Duckyou

I don’t give a Weiner shit!
    I bet that I can outshoot anyone on here.

To prove me wrong please meet me with your best guns, plenty of ammunition, and targets at the range (happy to host).

We will alternate shooting all your firearms 10- 30 rounds each and calculate it up at the end of the day.

If you win I will give you $20.

(If you have something really nice then we may have to do it over 2-3 days).

Note: I am especially accurate with the Barrett M107 and anything that is full auto.

M118LR

Master
    I bet that I can outshoot anyone on here.

To prove me wrong please meet me with your best guns, plenty of ammunition, and targets at the range (happy to host).

We will alternate shooting all your firearms 10- 30 rounds each and calculate it up at the end of the day.

If you win I will give you $20.

(If you have something really nice then we may have to do it over 2-3 days).

Note: I am especially accurate with the Barrett M107 and anything that is full auto.
    30 rounds of full throttle 50 BMG I can do without, but the rest of it sounds great. LOL.

Latest posts

Top Bottom