Target Sports

Where would I wholesale a ton of gun accessories?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • corey343

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    A local gun shop closed up and I was able to get a very large quantity of holsters and other accessories. I am looking to sell them at a fraction of retail price and they are brand new in manufacturers packaging.

Where would be the best bet to sell as much as possible at a discounted rate?

I am located in Pensacola, FL

If there is any additional info I can provide, please let me know

(Proof of products - don't mind the mess, all in factory packaging)

If you're interested in checking out the inventory list, check out the thread below. I will gladly take individual offers:

Last edited:

sakorey

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    If you've got a lot of identical items and you're looking to move it quicker for a lesser profit, eBay isn't bad. Just undercut the lowest bidder that's currently selling on there. Not saying it's my favorite option since most people already offer free shipping on there and eBay takes a cut, but you'll open up to a much larger volume of customers. Fastest option, I'd hope.

corey343

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    If you've got a lot of identical items and you're looking to move it quicker for a lesser profit, eBay isn't bad. Just undercut the lowest bidder that's currently selling on there. Not saying it's my favorite option since most people already offer free shipping on there and eBay takes a cut, but you'll open up to a much larger volume of customers. Fastest option, I'd hope.
    I’ve posted on eBay some but unfortunately until you have a review/customer base they only allow you to post 5 items or $500 value max..

sakorey

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    I’ve posted on eBay some but unfortunately until you have a review/customer base they only allow you to post 5 items or $500 value max..
    Ah. In that case, hopefully, you clear that barrier soon to keep the flow going. Let me know if you've got Safariland stuff. I may be interested in coming by.

Duckyou

I don’t give a Weiner shit!
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    The best thing to do is set up an Amazon store with fulfillment by Amazon. They take a good percent but they will house the goods and ship them upon purchase.

You can mark them $3-5 under market and sell it all in a year for more than you have in it.

corey343

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The best thing to do is set up an Amazon store with fulfillment by Amazon. They take a good percent but they will house the goods and ship them upon purchase.

You can mark them $3-5 under market and sell it all in a year for more than you have in it.
    Thanks for reply. I’m being verified to sell on Monday so hopefully it goes well

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    The hood rats at T+W Flea Market will clean you out of everything real quick. Buy two tables and bring a helper. I sold two whole tables worth of surplus there in less than 30 minutes at about 6am on a Saturday. It was all gone before the lady ever even came around to collect the table rent! I had to go track her down :)

corey343

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The hood rats at T+W Flea Market will clean you out of everything real quick. Buy two tables and bring a helper. I sold two whole tables worth of surplus there in less than 30 minutes at about 6am on a Saturday. It was all gone before the lady ever even came around to collect the table rent! I had to go track her down :)
    Oh wow. I’ll have to go there then. Thank you!

corey343

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Booth 56 at T&W flea market in Pensacola. If you see me and tell me you’re on the forum I’ll give a 50% discount on all of the inventory

Welldoya

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    A few years ago a friend of mine was going to get a table at T&W. He backed his truck up and the dealers swarmed him. He sold out before he got to the table.

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    A few years ago a friend of mine was going to get a table at T&W. He backed his truck up and the dealers swarmed him. He sold out before he got to the table.
    Me too, got swarmed. Good way to put it

Top Bottom