• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IM4MOPAR

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Looking at a dpms ar-10, 308, nib, what's a good price, not a "ar" expert at all, just thinkin' hard on this one, it's flat on top

IM4MOPAR

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    thx guys, WAS TEMPTED TO SWAP A BELGIUM GRADE2, 300 WIN MAG WITH VX3, or buy outright. maybe not so fired up about it now:spit: don't know the model Frank.

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Harv, give us the model number. Does it have a front sight over the gas block ?? If it is not one of their "specialty" models just guessing before the above info ....would say.....$1200 - $1400. If the seller wants to take advantage of the gun "atmosphere" nowadays,could be as high as $1800+....again....depending on the DPMS model number. If you can buy cheap,you can always sell for profit. Get him to tell you the Mod # on the box or even a SKU# will help.

AND....you still got tons of deer hanging around your big plot. Great to be able to watch them in total darkness with my thermal. Fresh hog rooting where I have never seen it also.

Damn "gougers". --- SAWMAN

Last edited:

IM4MOPAR

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    It's an ORACLE?, had to go back and read his text, maybe this helps, SAWMAN, get that thermal FIRED UP on my rooter population!!!!!!

Telum Pisces

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    First off, the DPMS are LR-308 rifles. Not AR-10. AR-10 is Armalite.

There are multiple DPMS LR-308 configurations and prices out there. Pre-madness prices ranged from $900 for the low end models with no frills. And all the way to $2400 for all the bells and whistles. Now this was pre-madness prices.

I purchased my Oracle for $900 out the door before all the madness. I would say that now, $1200 would be a good price on one.

Top Bottom