What if Biden wins, what gun things would you do before his inauguration?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Gulf Coast States

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jerry

Well Known Member
    GCGF Supporter
    I still trust.And I am so angry I am pacing, deep breathing and just fuknangry THEY are so blatantly cheating. TREASON IN MY OPINION. Being a studier of www.qanon.pub. THIS was forecast. TO THE BRINK....FOR ALL TO SEE. Then the purge of Evil. I pray so. Stay prepared..stay peaceful. Be ready to defend ISMYMANTRA. PLEASE GOD I ASK FOR JUSTICE....PLEASE GOD...BLESS TRUMP AND ALL PATRIOTS. WE LOVE OUR REPUBLIC...WE WILL KEEP AT ALL COST.
    OldMan - Calm down. Preserve your health. We need Patriots like you around, so don't let this get you so worked up.
    We WILL emerge from this stronger than ever, but we have to be vigilant, and proactive.

OldMan

Master
    OldMan - Calm down. Preserve your health. We need Patriots like you around, so don't let this get you so worked up.
    We WILL emerge from this stronger than ever, but we have to be vigilant, and proactive.
    ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhYesSir

Ricochet

Master
    I agree with Jerry, Oldman.
    You enthusiasm is appreciated.
    But protect yourself and your health first.

M118LR

Master
    Sorry Folks, I have already purged all but two semi automatic rifles from the locker. Using California as a guideline, hope one of your semi automatic rifles is a Ruger Mini. (that sell out of the American Patriot by "Bill" still seems to be working.) Time to dig a hole for those large cap mag's! The time has come to come to grips with just another "Joe" as President.

OldMan

Master
    I agree with Jerry, Oldman.
    You enthusiasm is appreciated.
    But protect yourself and your health first.
    thanks folks I AM GOOD ,,I am at peace as I believe even more traitors have been caught.

Understand something folks.

the blanket pardons issued in the past via obamaNATION for him and his friends

DO NOT WORK FOR NEW CRIMES OF TREASON.

SO

Seize all assets.............as in asset forfeiture
    Try for treason................as in HANG THE MOFO'S
    Then ,,,,,,,shut the CCP down via other means.

THE WORLD ENTERS A NEW TIME OF PROSPERITY.

Ricochet

Master
    If they manage to steal the 2020 Presidential election with a nominally-Trump DOJ, then with a Biden or Harris DOJ there will be nothing in 2022 to stop them from stealing control of the Senate and then packing the Supreme Court.

Ricochet

Master
    It's pretty obvious we have been defrauded.
    Basically at this point the NSA needs to do their job and expose the documented evidence so we can apply the Constitutional law.

Absolutely anyone with the job of national security, or even street sweeper, had to know as soon as the Democrats announced it that their plan to create 80 million unrequested ballots with no voter ID, no required witnesses, and no signature verification was a conspiracy for massive election Fraud. The NSA had to know that was underway. They either chose to document it or they chose not to.

Gen Nakasone, head of the NSA who essentially never tweets, tweeted Election Day or night before that the NSA was monitoring the election and the election was secure. But secure for whom? The Deep State, or us? They will either prove to be with us, or against us as for example the See Eye first-letter.

..Clowns In Action..

Latest posts

Top Bottom