• Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
    Examined my New (Used). Browning Buck Mark .22 Pistol. 6 Mags included. Probably 95% condition. This one has a real nice wood set of Grips with sharp checkering. I really like the military darker parkerized finish. Maybe a notch or two above RUGER MK 22's Pistols? Has a really good feel and balance! ******, G.
    20240718_141049.jpg

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Shot my .22 savage mk2 sv/sr. Good shooting bolt gun. Can hit 4 inch steel @100+ . 4-24x Bec scope.

Shot the P17 and P22. Tried various ammo. Getting ready for can day.
    Added Para cord to my cold steel mini bowie case to use scout style on my belt. Perfect size for easy carry.
    20240721_205624.jpg

Last edited:

Snake-Eyes

Master
    Shot my .22 savage mk2 sv/sr. Good shooting bolt gun. Can hit 4 inch steel @100+ . 4-24x Bec scope.

Shot the P17 and P22. Tried various ammo. Getting ready for can day.
    Added Para cord to my cold steel mini bowie case to use scout style on my belt. Perfect size for easy carry.View attachment 295872

Got pics of your paracord mod?

Recondo 101

Shooter
    Was in the shop today going through some of my extra two piece forearm pieces, for the daughter. She is a FSU supporter annd an annual ticket holder, the team supporters are making some fancy figured wood lance points and spears for Osceola's spear. That fancy spear he sticks in the ground before the football games all have a highly figured hardwood point. This is a first....Thought I had just about seen everything. Picked out an English walnut piece of crotch and a big leaf maple stripe so the daughter will have a lighter color and a dark color to choose from. Point is a V shape made from an elongated 2x2 piece.

Top Bottom