• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kendive

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Daezee and I meet up at my property this morning and I brought one of my newest toys.

The Hatsan Blitz. 25 Full Auto / Semi Air Gun. You all know I also have the LCS SK-19 .22 full auto just had to have another one.

The Mag's hold 19 rounds of .25 Call Pellets. It packs a punch. 25 is probably one of my favorite airgun calibers and I have all the rest.

Here are a couple of video's of Daezee having some fun with the Blitz.

Rebel_Rider1969

Well Known Nuisance
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Daezee and I meet up at my property this morning and I brought one of my newest toys.

The Hatsan Blitz. 25 Full Auto / Semi Air Gun. You all know I also have the LCS SK-19 .22 full auto just had to have another one.

The Mag's hold 19 rounds of .25 Call Pellets. It packs a punch. 25 is probably one of my favorite airgun calibers and I have all the rest.

Here are a couple of video's of Daezee having some fun with the Blitz.

Nice, I bet that would swat a squirrel......

G-rat

Sit Violentiam Regem
    Staff member
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Got a Sylvan arms gen 3 folding adapter for an AR. Great piece of kit, half the price of the LAW folder. Time will tell if its as durable...

dreamchaser69

Magic Maker
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Got the safe moved (again), moved ammo from other cabinet - can't walk in the room now, stubbed toe on ammo can last night while trying to get to bed. Momma is happy where it landed, I am not sure, but oh Well.

Today - we moved all the other furniture back that we moved to make room for the safe. Also drove and met Flakid, picked up some boolets and he gifted me a little extra brass. Totally got hung up after that with work and forgot to call pcolagunner to meet for a deal..... time for a cocktail.

Happy Friday everyone! :cool:

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    The full auto pellet rifle was much more fun than I imagined it would be. Don't know the velocity, but it sure seemed to hit the steel and cans hard.
    That thing would drill a hole in somebody even if it was only 400 fps. Even if somebody was wearing a vest, a long burst to center mass would sure enough make somebody stop and think twice before advancing. Let us all know when somebody makes a select fire 50+ caliber BB gun

kendive

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    That thing would drill a hole in somebody even if it was only 400 fps. Even if somebody was wearing a vest, a long burst to center mass would sure enough make somebody stop and think twice before advancing. Let us all know when somebody makes a select fire 50+ caliber BB gun
    It's way over 400 fps... I will do some testing soon. But I am sure even running 33.9gr .25 Cal pellets they will be stepping around 950 FPS with the blitz or any high end regulated PCP airgun.

My AGT Uragan .30 airgun using 50.15gr pellets are running right around 950 FPS.

Last edited:

Raven

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    It's way over 400 fps... I will do some testing soon. But I am sure even running 33.9gr .25 Cal pellets they will be stepping around 950 FPS with the blitz or any high end regulated PCP airgun.

My AGT Uragan .30 airgun running 50.15gr pellets are running right around 950 FPS.

Being 30 caliber, could somebody pull a 30-06 FMJ projectile and shoot it in that air gun?

TK5o

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Are air gun cans just accessories or are they registered through nfa also? I would hope not since its not a firearm but you never know in todays world

Top Bottom