• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ksenter

Master
    I'll have to agree with your vortex sparc! I have one and they are outstanding. Can't say enough about them. Just curious, is it the SPARC 1 or 2?

sparc1. I've got no need to trade/sell/upgrade to the 2. It hasnt changed much if anything other than the controls and after messing with the controls on the 2, I prefer the 1.

bohica793

Master
    Now that I've switched to only shooting handguns and pistol caliber carbines, my pistol powder supply is being reduced at a much higher rate.

The only reason I have pistol powder right now is that I have been spending too much time on 45/70 and 308 and my schedule is keeping me from shooting as much as I would like to.

Garpo

Master
    The only reason I have pistol powder right now is that I have been spending too much time on 45/70 and 308 and my schedule is keeping me from shooting as much as I would like to.

If that pistol powder is taking up valuable space, I'll be happy to relieve you of some of it. :madgrin:

ksenter

Master
    picked up a Nikon scope from Sawman today. Ordered some 30mm to 1" reducer rings from Larue (I want the dust). Until I decide which "nicer" mount I want, I'll use a primary arms 30mm mount thats in the safe.

Ryan

Master
    Killed some paper today with my 1911. Shot 200 rounds without any misfires. Bought new sights and received the 3 free mags from the springfield promo.

TennJeep1618

2M 1FTE
    GCGF Supporter
    I've been taking pictures of guns. Just uploaded some better pictures of the CZ I have for sale and I'm about to create an ad for another gun.

bohica793

Master
    It was much easier than I expected. Spent most of the time going over the guide I found online two and three times for each step.

TennJeep1618

2M 1FTE
    GCGF Supporter
    It was much easier than I expected. Spent most of the time going over the guide I found online two and three times for each step.

My biggest problem was the bolt catch roll pin. If course, I didn't have any sort of appropriate tools at the time. So much easier now that I have roll pin starters and punches.

How do you like the trigger?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

bohica793

Master
    My biggest problem was the bolt catch roll pin. If course, I didn't have any sort of appropriate tools at the time. So much easier now that I have roll pin starters and punches.

Same thing I had the most difficulty with. Tip I got online was use pliers or a C-clamp to push the roll pins in. Made it a lot easier.

How do you like the trigger?

Feels nice but I really won't know for certain until I get to actually use it.

TennJeep1618

2M 1FTE
    GCGF Supporter
    Top Bottom