• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JWlineman

Master
    Super Moderator
    Very cool, and save you some drive time to a different range.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

TennJeep1618

2M 1FTE
    GCGF Supporter
    Very cool, and save you some drive time to a different range.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

I'm still probably going to join Vinegar Bend. As long as the drive is, my practice will be SO much more efficient because I'll be able to do exactly what I want without having to work around other people. I can't tell you how many times I've had to sit and wait for 10 minutes or more for someone else to stop shooting for a minute so I could paste targets, shoot from a different distance, pick up brass, etc. BUT, I simply can't beat the convenience of having a range less than 5 minutes from my house that only costs $50 per year.

JWlineman

Master
    Super Moderator
    I'm still probably going to join Vinegar Bend. As long as the drive is, my practice will be SO much more efficient because I'll be able to do exactly what I want without having to work around other people. I can't tell you how many times I've had to sit and wait for 10 minutes or more for someone else to stop shooting for a minute so I could paste targets, shoot from a different distance, pick up brass, etc. BUT, I simply can't beat the convenience of having a range less than 5 minutes from my house that only costs $50 per year.
    Luckily I'm able to go during the week when it's not too crowded and usually have a bay all to myself. This morning was a little crowded but the guys shooting next to me stayed about 20 mins and left. I was able to practice some move/shoot drills.

TennJeep1618

2M 1FTE
    GCGF Supporter
    Luckily I'm able to go during the week when it's not too crowded and usually have a bay all to myself. This morning was a little crowded but the guys shooting next to me stayed about 20 mins and left. I was able to practice some move/shoot drills.

Steven785 and I talked about ERGC this past weekend and he mentioned the same thing. Unfortunately I would only be able to go on weekends and the occasional Friday, so I don't think it's worth it for me. I'd rather drive an extra 30 minutes and have the entire VB range at my disposal.

madeSICC88

Master
    It is a nice place to go but I don't even go in if I pull up and see more than 2-3 people there. Haha I really don't like the waiting game you have to play especially if someone is wanting to shoot rifle at the 25 and you want pistol at closer lanes.
    But yea, like you said, it's $50 a year so I can't say much really.
    The FOP range

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Last edited:

pcolagunner

Master
    IDPA Space Coast Match

Shot the IDPA Space Coast Regionals two weeks ago and I didn't think I did that well so I didn't stick around for the awards. Well, opened up my mail box yesterday and found this!! Not where I wanted to be but hey, out of 22 shooters in my division I'll take it!! I just need to channel my inner Brant!

Attachments

• spacecoast.jpg
      spacecoast.jpg
      705.2 KB · Views: 170
    Not doing a lot of stuff lately. I finally managed to sell the 1927 Colt Ejercito Argentino 1911A1 yesterday. I wish I could have sold it for more, but I was just glad to finally sell it. I got a few original M16 parts (stock, handguards, port door, flat ring assembly, receiver extension, buffer, and buffer spring) in today for another retro I am building. I already have the original M16 parts for the lower as well as the teardrop forward assist. Now, I am in a holding pattern for a while until I can get the receivers and barrel.

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Oh Man, did not see or either could not remember it was for sale or I would have contacted you on the 1911...did i miss the listing or the bumps??

Oh Man, did not see or either could not remember it was for sale or I would have contacted you on the 1911...did i miss the listing or the bumps??

Frank, I think you just missed it is all. It went to a good home.

Rapier

Marksman
    Congrats on the 4th place finish. Anytime you finish above 50% as a shooter that is not sponsored, furnishes your own ammo, gas and guns, you have done well.
    Ed

Famine

Master
    Cleaned, inspected and reloaded my wife's .38 with rat shot. She carries this piece on the lease for snakes and with all the dust - it needed a good once over.

pcolagunner

Master
    Bought a clip from a forum member that attaches to my Glock 19 to use as my CCW until my Shield gets fixed which is my primary CCW. Just started wearing it today. Never worn a gun with no holster so getting used to it.

Top Bottom