• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dan1612

Master
    Thanks JW, I don't know about "venture." lol! it's just for fun at this point. Since I'm switching competition and carry guns every other week, I figured "why not?" Especially considering how picky I am about stuff. Haha!

Last edited:

JWlineman

Master
    Super Moderator
    Thanks JW, I don't know about "venture." lol! it's just for fun at this point, but since I'm switching race and carry guns every other week, I figured "why not?" Especially considering how picky I am about stuff. Haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Very true, on all points

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

JWlineman

Master
    Super Moderator
    Found a Amazon deal on some roll punches. $5 seemed like good, they feel pretty solid.
    b3bf1a9b400e7234ee36166ca7f5261f.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Daezee

Master
    Looking in the workshop for a gambrel for a friend to use and decided to do some cleaning up of the place. Installed 2 shelves for better storage. Found about 600 pieces of brass I'd forgotten about that I can use. Found a few thousand bullets I'd forgotten about (the workshop was a real mess with old boxes piled up). Found my "missing" bulk bags of tumbling media. Retrieved a can of Greek 30-06 that went to ksenter to help him with his new M1 rifle. Threw out many old cardboard boxes (I'm a packrat). And finally, I did find that gambrel.

MarkS

Master
    Loaded up 50 rounds of 357 mag still using the single stage press and powder measure I bought from Maxfold 2 years ago.
    I need to get phone lines rerouted so I can move the computers and desk's out of the spare room so I can turn it into my reloading room, but with all the Gray Widows here it's got to get colder before I send someone under the trailer. I'm still using an old portable TV stand with a 2"x6"x4' clamped to it for all my reloading. Looking forward to being able to set up the turret press and 2 single stage press's with room for scales, powder measures, case trimmer and everything else without having to clear a spot.

Gas Port

Master
    Met with JJ today and he fixed the light primer strike problem I had on the new to me model 10 S&W.

Also became a part owner of a JIG. I think Joel got the 40 acres and the mule. LOL.

Rapier

Marksman
    Installed a QC sling swivel in the aluminum free float tube for an AR. Ordered a mill dot scope and rings with a woven sling for that AR.
    Ed

Dan1612

Master
    Today, I made a Pmag pouch. Of course, it only took about 4 hours! Lol
    587e4ba38d13f80bd13f28f1237b60a7.jpg

fondblanc1

Shooter
    Dan what set up did you get for kydex? Are you happy with it so far? Thanks for any input you can give me.

Dan1612

Master
    I'll start my own thread tomorrow, but here is the evening's fruit (don't mind the shadow at the bottom, I promise it's flat. Lol):
    d822549a9059d9728b2e41574be90b44.jpg

I need to order the proper clips, but other than that, I am very proud of this one.

Met with JJ today and he fixed the light primer strike problem I had on the new to me model 10 S&W.

Also became a part owner of a JIG. I think Joel got the 40 acres and the mule. LOL.

How do we know our jig will be taken care of properly, and won't go missing?

Mouser

Expert
    Spent the afternoon building a shooting bench for my home range...not too bad IMG_0165.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_0165.JPG
      IMG_0165.JPG
      63.6 KB · Views: 194

Mouser

Expert
    curious...what did he do to help with the light primer strikes? I have had issues with my XD and Shield (striker fire) on my handloads using CCI primers. It might be that I am not seating them enough...might not be

JohnAL

Master
    GCGF Supporter
    I can tell you from experience that if a primer is not bottomed out it likely will not fire.

Wild Dog

Banned
    I cleaned my sidearm and put my duty rig on today. I did plenty of quick draw and pistol twirling practice.

TennJeep1618

2M 1FTE
    GCGF Supporter
    I shot about 1400 rounds of 38SC since Friday afternoon, then I cleaned the gun tonight. I'll take some pictures and post it for sale in the next few days.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Top Bottom