• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rapier

Marksman
    Got in the 45 matched cut rifled match barrel with link and match bushing set. I will get those finish fitted to the slide and frame, plus get them setup to feed empty brass today. The stabalized bone grips came in and had to be re-polished with a soft wheel. I still have to finish fit them to make sure there is no stress on the bone when mountd.
    Ed

madeSICC88

Master
    Ordered a few more small parts for my next rifle. Still trying to hold out for the stuff I really want to come back in stock before I go with my 2nd choices but my patience is almost out.

Going to go hit the range here in a few for a little bit. Weather is nice so I need to get outside.

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

kendive

Master
    Painted my Gemtech 9mm Suppressor FDE today with BROWNELLS ALUMA-HYDE II . Looks pretty good on the keltec Sub2000 Gen 2.

14542648672952_zpsj6ytrorh.jpg

wildrider666

Master
    Gun Show Panama City at Fair Grounds. Feb 6/7. I really have not seen reasonable prices at sellers tables for a few years. The 325 count boxes of 22LR @ $50 still reflect the tone. Guns being sold by other foot traffic are often better deals especially after they talked to a table dealer and were offered a low price. I don't offer on many but when I do, I tell them I will show them my CWP so they know its going to a good home, write my offer on my card & tell them its good till I blow my wad or leave.

Seanpcola

Finally learned the easy way to reinstall the dust cover on my AK. Every time I've taken it off I ended up struggling and cussing in an attempt to seat it back into place. The square retainer button just seemed to not quite want to reset.

So, tonight after ten minutes of gently finessing with no luck I bitch slapped the snot out of the cover, forward and downward, much the same way Ahmed might smack his goatfriend on a cold, lonely desert night and bingo! Popped into place and the button seated back all the way in one smooth click.

Guess AKs were designed for ham fisted operators.

Capt. Dave

Marksman
    Finally learned the easy way to reinstall the dust cover on my AK. Every time I've taken it off I ended up struggling and cussing in an attempt to seat it back into place. The square retainer button just seemed to not quite want to reset.

So, tonight after ten minutes of gently finessing with no luck I bitch slapped the snot out of the cover, forward and downward, much the same way Ahmed might smack his goatfriend on a cold, lonely desert night and bingo! Popped into place and the button seated back all the way in one smooth click.

Guess AKs were designed for ham fisted operators.

Ahmed may get offended by that ham remark.

flyandscuba

Master
    We had a cherry Sauer & Sohn Model 200 rifle in left hand configuration chambered in .30-06 from the 1970s come through the Gun Library this weekend.

Being a lefty myself - I just HAD to snag it for myself since it was a killer deal price.

I plan to put a Vortex 3-9x40 scope on its included rings.

Sweet!

Ryan

Master
    my arm is sore too from clicking refresh on my package tracking lol. Bought a gun Sunday at like 2 am and gun shipped this morning and gets here on weds.

going to feel old and watch fox news to see the caucus results and do some dry firing. Bidding on an SOE Belt. I had ordered a "Soe Style" and learned to just get the best. Belt looked cool but was as floppy as a $10 belt.

madeSICC88

Master
    Damn that's a good chunk of ammo. I really need to get into reloading.

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Ryan

Master
    won't lie.....super jelly. I just order from Ventura Munitions and call it a day. Faster than the last people and this ammo is a lot cleaner. I don't think reloading will ever be in my future.

JWlineman

Master
    Super Moderator
    Mine is sore from this:

3ecc2d5d7270d0f5ae8c0d530493845e.jpg

A little over 1000 rounds in about an hour and a half.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
    That's awesome man! Some going to be used Saturday I assume.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

fl57caveman

eclectic atavist
    GCGF Supporter
    We had a cherry Sauer & Sohn Model 200 rifle in left hand configuration chambered in .30-06 from the 1970s come through the Gun Library this weekend.

Being a lefty myself - I just HAD to snag it for myself since it was a killer deal price.

I plan to put a Vortex 3-9x40 scope on its included rings.

Sweet!

being a nosy 30.06 fan, how much for this cherry?

Ross7

Virtuoso
    GCGF Supporter
    Got my guns and gear together for a possible range trip tomorrow. This time I included a bag to gather my brass even though I don't reload 'cause, well... you never know.

Seanpcola

Painted my Gemtech 9mm Suppressor FDE today with BROWNELLS ALUMA-HYDE II . Looks pretty good on the keltec Sub2000 Gen 2.

14542648672952_zpsj6ytrorh.jpg

Dammit man! You have all the cool toys and that just isn't fair. I'm going to vote for Bernie, he'll take your guns and give them to me.

Wait a minute...............

Dude, I thought you didn't have a Sub 2000 when the one came up I bought? Now that I've seen yours I guess I gotta go Cera cote it. The suppressor looks fantastic on it.

Members online

Top Bottom