• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • madeSICC88

Master
    Loading everything up so I can shoot it tomorrow.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
    Shoot me a text when you are heading there. I will most likely be off in the afternoon. I'll show you how it works....

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Skippy02

Marksman
    Swapped out the mainspring housing and magwell on my new open gun. It fits my hand much better now. I also stuck it on the scale. The sucker is heavy...

cf1da9bbc98281a752128cfbba343911.jpg

Han Solo called, he wants his blaster back

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

TennJeep1618

2M 1FTE
    GCGF Supporter
    Shoot me a text when you are heading there. I will most likely be off in the afternoon. I'll show you how it works....

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk
    Will do. The range is booked until 1, so it will be sometime after that.

Just got 10 rounds each of 4 different loads to shoot through the chrono.

Last edited:

Gas Port

Master
    Last night put in some Galloway Precision upgrades in the LCP. Installed a Sweat Pea trigger, reduced hammer spring, stainless steel guide rod, and 20 pound slide recoil spring and hardened takedown pin. When I was tapping out the front frame pin it came out in pieces (plastic). Guess I have been putting too many rounds through it. I used the old takedown pin as a temporary fix and ordered some stainless steel pins to replace the stock plastic shit. I like the new trigger it shortened the travel quiet a bit.

Today, I went over to Ron's Place in Milton for the first time. I dropped off my Bushmaster upper with Patrick Bussey to have him pin and weld the FH on. Nice guy. While there, I saw something on the wall that intrigued me. I am going to try and find a way to get it.

Snow Bird

Master
    I ALMOST FEEL GUILTY...The Post Man left 10.00 off coupons from Academy for 62 camp ground spaces that are here where I live. Since all the spaces aren't filled and alot of people didn't want theres I got several. You can use 1 a day.

Soooo I have been going there every day for several days and stocking up on things I couldn't afford other wise.

325 box Federal Auto Match .22 were 8.79 after coupon and that included tax!!!!
    Pmag Gen 3 30 round mags 5.49
    Pmag Gen 3 10 round mags 4.30

I have 5 more days I can turn coupons in so I guess I will pick up another 10 rounder and then maybe a couple 25 round mags for the 10/22 so I can shoot it in the side matches at IDPA.

Thanks to Academy I now have enough .22 for the rest of my life. They are next door to Wallie World so I stop in every time I go. Some good priced gun stuff has finally come my way that I don't have to drive 50 miles to get.

TennJeep1618

2M 1FTE
    GCGF Supporter
    I tested 4 9mm major loads today. The highest pressure load got to 169 PF with only a slightly flattened primer. I'm going to load up some ammo using this recipe, but I'll probably test out some higher pressure loads soon.

Cootcommander

Expert
    Today, I went over to Ron's Place in Milton for the first time. I dropped off my Bushmaster upper with Patrick Bussey to have him pin and weld the FH on. Nice guy. While there, I saw something on the wall that intrigued me. I am going to try and find a way to get it.
    Pretty sure I know what you're talking about. There was one on one of the groups not to long ago.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Stagman

Master
    I broke down and ordered exactly what I wanted today, a Gen 4 Glock 34 FDE. I almost settled on a used Gen 3 G34 to save some money but if you "settle" on something you will never fulfill your want so I pulled the trigger on the purchase (pun intended). I will post pics when it arrives sometime Thursday or Friday.

Jaxon1023

Marksman
    Yeah I was trying to decide which pattern I liked better. Filling in the whole block seems to give better grip though. I did two FDE pmags and they don't look as good as the black.

pcolagunner

Master
    Damn those look good. What are you using skippy02 to do the stippling? Looks like you have an iron with an angled tip.

Latest posts

Top Bottom