• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rviray

Marksman
    Took my wife to the range for our anniversary. She's a really good sport! Shot a bunch of 9mm, .380, and .22 LR. Just an all around good day spent with my wife. She missed me every time. I couldn't be happier.

She was shooting at you? If that is the case...your definition of a good day is very different than my definition of a good day ;-)

My wife doesn't like to shoot...but shooting with my son and two daughters are always good days.

poff09

Marksman
    4afb250c571099bd22efd939e6e5b513.jpg

Ok..so I was curious..the shield is capable of pocket carry..these shorts are probably my biggest pockets..I didn't actually carry so it wasn't in my pocket long..just wanted to see how much room it would take up..It actually wasn't as uncomfortable as I thought it would be but I definitely won't carry like this..the rest of my pockets are smaller so it's kinda out of the question

FUPAGUNT

Master
    Broke out the Dremel today and undercut the trigger guard on the ole trusty Glock 26 to see what all the hype was about. . Wow what a difference it makes! Can def get a higher grip and hopefully it will eliminate the dreaded glock knuckle. Highly recommend to anyone that has large dick beaters such as myself. Wish I pulled the trigger on this mod years ago..

Last edited:

LowRiderRed

Master
    She was shooting at you? If that is the case...your definition of a good day is very different than my definition of a good day ;-)

My wife doesn't like to shoot...but shooting with my son and two daughters are always good days.
    Every day with my wife is a good day....if I survive. Getting to shoot with her is a bonus.

poff09

Marksman
    Woohoo..birthday is tomorrow and the wifey surprised me with my 1st stripped lower..got a Spikes Punisher..I know the roll marks aren't for everyone but I love this one and it will be perfect for a 1st build..don't expect pics of the finished project anytime soon..this is gonna be a long project when I get funds together..not 100% sure what I wanna do with it yet, but I'm fairly certain it will be some kind of pistol and eventually a SBR.

Dan1612

Master
    Woohoo..birthday is tomorrow and the wifey surprised me with my 1st stripped lower..got a Spikes Punisher..I know the roll marks aren't for everyone but I love this one and it will be perfect for a 1st build..don't expect pics of the finished project anytime soon..this is gonna be a long project when I get funds together..not 100% sure what I wanna do with it yet, but I'm fairly certain it will be some kind of pistol and eventually a SBR.

Register it NOW. lol.
    The wait is excruciating! Start it ASAP. Bryan Hamlin for the trust, Genius scan app for uploading, and done.

Last edited:

wildrider666

Master

When sold by the FFL, is it listed in the paperwork as just a lower reciever, or specifically a rifle lower reciever or pistol lower reciever? The basic Spikes Punisher kit comes with a six pos buffer tube. Does that initial configuration fall into "orig assembled as a rifle". Very muddy waters. We know you can go from a origional P to a R and back but never from a origional R to a P.
    Good luck with your build.

poff09

Marksman
    Thanks..Jim's was having their anniversary sale so it was a little cheaper than other places I've looked..they transferred it as just a receiver and it is only the lower..no stocks or buffer tube yet

wildrider666

Master
    Last edited:

Jaxon1023

Marksman
    Was it a colored filled punisher lower? If so I was there with your wife (she's an Irish fan). System took forever and went down so I had to leave my lcp there.

I built my SBR from a spikes lower from there as well
    8faa1434eb9a2a0799c10b4972522c81.jpg

07a62d408c3b0c699881798e78ad7da7.jpg

Last edited:

poff09

Marksman
    Haha...that's her...color filled just mean they fill in the roll mark with paint for a semi-custom look..urs looks great..I'm undecided on 7.5 or 10.5 in

Edit....sorry....misread ur post..no it wasn't color filled..but it probably will be down the road

Jaxon1023

Marksman
    Ok because they sold one yesterday that had the punisher in white. Thought maybe that was the one you were speaking of. Thanks. Mines a 7.5"

poff09

Marksman
    Jaxon...did u buy ur LPK in fde or have it coated??

Oddly enough urs looks very close to what I have in my head..great minds right..lol

Last edited:

Snow Bird

Master
    Ordered a new Springer Range Officer in 45.

Seanpcola

I actually did some gun stuff today. Got a Savage 72. I love this little thing. I'll shoot it this weekend. It will eventually be my grandson's first rifle in about 2 more years.

ksenter

Master
    got a mag in for the m11/9 today. Shockwave Technologies caters to it. The same shockwave that makes the "new brace" for AR pistols. Inserts properly and seats proper. Now...to test fire. ....when time allows

John B.

Master
    I haven't done shit as far as gun stuff... I had surgery on monday and haven't got out of bed except to piss a couple of times. Been watching a bunch of the outdoors channel... that Guntucky show is the dumbest shit on television.

shadeogray

Master
    Bought a Sig Sauer P238 Two-Tone Platinum 380 ACP Special Edition with Night Sights

66192.jpg

The Two-Tone Platinum is the newest addition to Sig Sauer’s line of P238 pistols. Chambered for 380 Auto and featuring a reverse two-tone finish, SIGLITE night sights and a custom one-piece wraparound Hogue black rubber grip, the P238 is the ultimate firepower in an all metal frame concealed handgun. The new, special edition P238 comes inside of a lockable hard case, which also houses a Sig Sauer holster and two magazines - one 7-round extended magazine and one 6-round flush-fit magazine. The wraparound black rubber grip is a comfortable, practical upgrade, featuring finger grooves and a stipled cobblestone surface for improved traction.

The reverse two-tone design of the P238 is unique to the P238 family, and isn’t found on any other catalog model.
    Features
    Custom Rubber Finger Groove Grips
    Black Contrasting Controls
    Nitron Steel Slide
    Natural Alloy Frame
    SIGLITE Night Sights

Specifications
    Manufacturer: Sig Sauer
    Model: P238 Two-Tone Platinum
    Part Number: 238-380-15
    Caliber: .380ACP
    Overall Length: 5.5 in
    Overall Height: 4.4 in
    Overall Width: 1.1 in
    Barrel Length: 2.7 in
    Sight Radius: 4.3 in
    Sights: SIGLITE Night Sights
    Weight w/Magazine: 20.1 oz
    Frame Material: Alloy
    Frame Finish: Natural
    Slide Material: Stainless
    Slide Finish: Nitron
    Magazine Capacity: 6 Rounds with Flush Fit Mag, 7 Rounds with Extended
    Trigger: SAO
    Trigger Pull: 7.5 - 8.5 lbs
    Features: Reverse 2-tone finish, SIGLITE Night Sights, Wraparound Black Rubber Grip

Attachments

• 66192.jpg
      66192.jpg
      20.6 KB · Views: 113
    Top Bottom