• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Garpo

Master

Nice! I should have been the owner of a Glock 27 today. The owner became unresponsive after we agreed on a price and a place to meet. Oh well, half the fun is shopping.

Did I call the owner a butt-hole? Sorry about that.

Damn, I'm getting redundant - too much wine during supper.

Last edited:

Skippy02

Marksman
    Had another guy over in my shop today with an old old 10/22 he's wanting to refurb and get shooting, think that will be a fun little project if decided to pull the trigger

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

TennJeep1618

2M 1FTE
    GCGF Supporter
    Nice! I should have been the owner of a Glock 27 today. The owner became unresponsive after we agreed on a price and a place to meet. Oh well, half the fun is shopping.

Did I call the owner a butt-hole? Sorry about that.

Damn, I'm getting redundant - too much wine during supper.

I've had that happen before. It sucks.

Telum Pisces

Master
    Rainy day gun cleaning! Broke out all the handguns and gave them a thorough cleaning! Good clean guns feel great! Now I feel the urge to go dirty them up again.

Django

Master
    Today I left 5.56 in the rear view mirror (for now) and am now full on 7.62x39. Sold my AR 5.56 Pistol and goodies and traded out remaining ammo and mags (and some cash) for a Glock 27. Not the one that you had a deal on Garpo. I have a 40-9 conversion barrel and a Sig .357 barrel on the way. 3 calibers in 1 gun, crazy!

John B.

Master
    Went to the range and sighted in a PSA AR that I helped my best bud build... he's hooked.

Sighted in both of my ARs, they both have new vortex glass.

Put 300 rounds through the Sig2022 and glock 26.

Setting up my trust tomorrow and getting things in order to start my .300BLK suppressed SBR.

John B.

Master
    Put a killflash on my strikefire... sold some iron sights yesterday, as well as some centerfire rifle brass.

f520600e89e0dab079fa1fe253dff78b.jpg

Khaot1c

Marksman
    Got some targets and pasters in the mail as well as the Lyman case prep station.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

scottt44

Shooter
    I shot 150 bullets and hit about 15 mtm dew cans at..well.. not all that far away.I got familiar with it although I do need practice.Fun day though.

TennJeep1618

2M 1FTE
    GCGF Supporter
    I wanted to go to the range after work yesterday, but it started raining cats and dogs about 5 minutes after I got home. I went ahead and packed everything up, so hopefully I can swing by on my way home today. I've got 3 new guns I need to test, and will hopefully be shooting one of them at the IDPA match on Saturday.

JWlineman

Master
    Super Moderator
    I'm trying to do the same this evening, need to run my rifle before the side match Saturday.

Django

Master
    Shot my, new to me, Glock 27 and tested my new Lone Wolf barrels I got for it. 40-9 & .357 Sig. I had 1 .357 Sig round that was too big seat right, the rest were flawless. I need to get a mag or two. I really like that caliber. Felt recoil (for me) is better than .40 but more stout than 9mm.

Also tried out the 7.62x39 AR I put together. The only issue I'm having is with the Wolff heavy buffer spring I think. It's either too stout or the the action is under gassed. The bolt isn't always going back far enough to pick up the next round. I'll probably try a regular spring before thinking about opening up the gas port.

ksenter

Master
    cleaned the Ruger 22/45 today following a range visit on Thursday. Having never taken one apart or put one back together, I've gotta say it wasnt as difficult as I had feared. More difficult than field stripping a modern semi-auto pistol, but not so bad. Having done research before the task, it went pretty well. The magazine in and out kinda sucks, but didnt hurt myself or the gun, so all is well.

Latest posts

Members online

Top Bottom