• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Yes sir, I have a gen 4 26 that is my carry gun and the Gen 4 19 that is my lease gun. Have been looking for a SF(short frame) compact 45 or 10 Glock close to me for less than 400 but have not seen one yet.

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    yeah when we get open carry in FL I will get a leather custom holster made to carry one on each side! LOL

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    There you go and I do have plenty of the 33rd mags to fit them!

Dan1612

Master
    You should do this:
    With this on the back:

Weapons-Education-Dual-Wield-Quad-Magazine-Holster.jpg
    I love how those are pointed at everything behind the YouTube idiot. Maybe it's just me and those pesky gun safety rules, but I absolutely hate holsters like that, even more than the loud mouth wearing the holster. Not to mention how stupid it is to carry 2 different types of guns and mags.

FrankT

6.8 SPCII Hog Slayer
    Froglubed the new to me G 26, I swear it does not look fired, was so clean and no marks..loaded and put into service today! 147gr HP

Attachments

• PICT0829.JPG
      PICT0829.JPG
      86.2 KB · Views: 156
    Last edited:

Snow Bird

Master
    Dan I just now saw he had the other 2 guns. Wonder how those diffrent cal. mags interchange

TennJeep1618

2M 1FTE
    GCGF Supporter
    I got a couple HexMags today. I've been wanting to try then and finally bit the bullet and offered a few. They look cool, we'll see if they run.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

madeSICC88

Master
    They had some iffy comments on slickguns the last time I read about those but I'm sure that's the minority. One of my brother in laws bought a bunch of Lancer mags a while ago and they are way nice.

I stick to the Stainless mags

madeSICC88

Master
    Stripped off the paint on a handguard for the 2nd time. Going to try and paint it a 3rd time and hopefully last time this weekend. Might work up the guts and paint the whole rifle.

Garpo

Master
    Mounted an Archangel OPFOR AK Series buttstock on my WASR 10. The thing is built like a tank, has 4 LOP positions, built in cheek riser and removable recoil pad. Function is a little stiff but I need some range time with it to see if I like how it performs during live fire. The one thing I don't like about it is that after a whole lot of filing and sanding, there is still a small gap between the stock and the receiver. Hopefully, I can tighten it up with a little more material removal.

Attachments

• stock 043.JPG
      stock 043.JPG
      35.8 KB · Views: 168
    • stock 044.JPG
      stock 044.JPG
      37.6 KB · Views: 172

TennJeep1618

2M 1FTE
    GCGF Supporter
    Stripped off the paint on a handguard for the 2nd time. Going to try and paint it a 3rd time and hopefully last time this weekend. Might work up the guts and paint the whole rifle.

Do it!

I spent yesterday tracking the shipment of my .40 Dillon conversion and watching YouTube videos of USPSA stages. I also did a few minutes of dry fire yesterday afternoon and started packing my range back for the match on Saturday.

I've been using an LA Police Gear Bail Out Gear Bag (http://www.lapolicegear.com/tabaoutbag.html) for about the last 8 months or so because I found my Midway USA Compact Competition Range Bag (http://www.midwayusa.com/product/939167522/midwayusa-compact-competition-range-bag?cm_vc=ProductFinding) to be a little large for most of my situations. After shooting a couple USPSA matches, I've found the while the LA Police Gear bag works well for IDPA, the Midway bag is better suited for all the crap I end up taking to USPSA (especially if I stick my camera in the top of the bag).

TennJeep1618

2M 1FTE
    GCGF Supporter
    Bought some more 45-70 ammo

I need to get another 45-70. I sold my Handi a while back and I've been meaning to get a Marlin 1895 GBL, but it keeps getting bumped down the priority list. I ordered one for a good price around Christmas when they came back in stock on Gunbuyer.com, but apparently their inventory system screwed up, so it wasn't actually back in stock.

TennJeep1618

2M 1FTE
    GCGF Supporter
    Woohoo! Just got notification that my caliber conversion was just delivered. It wasn't supposed to get here until tomorrow. I might set it up tonight if the match tomorrow gets cancelled.

John B.

Master
    Nice! You'll be good for a little while, at least.
    I normally buy 2 or 3 boxes every Friday anyways, but the lady said this was the last of it they were getting... not sure if there is any truth to that, but she was right about the .300 Blackout they were keeping in stock a few months ago.

I doubt I'll shoot it all, I've got a bunch... it's great to keep on hand for trade possibilities though.

Top Bottom