• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RackinRay

Master
    I got a Bolt action in 7.62x39 cal. So a bolt gun in AK47 cal. I'm super excited!! Almost as cheap to plink as .22lr. It's a badass gun!

Which did you get Stanley? I keep hoping that Mossberg will come out with a Patrol rifle in 7.62x39 that took AK 47 mags, that would be a perfect bolt rifle for me!

Stanley13

I'm From AL and I Love to Shoot Shit
    Which did you get Stanley? I keep hoping that Mossberg will come out with a Patrol rifle in 7.62x39 that took AK 47 mags, that would be a perfect bolt rifle for me!

Its a small rifle made by Interarms.(High Standard owns) Lite wieght and short with small barrel also. Nice wood (that wont last long)

Snow Bird

Master
    Tenn, IT's not a 1911. Looks like a good deal to me. You know those guys don't go to the range.

For the price, I do not see any reason not to. Besides, .40S&W ammo is a lot easier to find these days.

Dan1612

Master
    The way, I see it, I don't stock .40 (because it's stupid) so if I go and buy a .40, then I'll need to buy 1000 rounds (stupid .40 rounds), which kinda kills the savings since I'll need to meet my personal stocking level for each caliber I keep.
    Again, just the way I see it. If you already stock .40 (which is stupid) then it's a great deal.
    ;)

Crazydoc68

Almost a doctor
    Got my Burris PEPR mount today(thanks again TennJeep). Mounted it and leveled my scope. Ready for the range Sunday!

Khaot1c

Marksman
    The .40 sure does get a lot of hate. I don't dislike it but it's not my first choice either. I have a 5" M&P Pro .40 that is pretty fun with some toned down hand loads.

Tapped on my Samsung Galaxy S4

Dan1612

Master
    The .40 sure does get a lot of hate.
    It does, simply because it solves a problem that doesn't exist and its ballistics, in general don't justify its snappy nature.
    However, very recently, it has crossed my mind to get into it simply because, at least to me, it seems like guns chambered in it sell for about 20% less than the identical gun in 9 or 45.
    But then I remember that it's stupid. Lol.

Droshki

Master
    It does, simply because it solves a problem that doesn't exist and its ballistics, in general don't justify its snappy nature.
    However, very recently, it has crossed my mind to get into it simply because, at least to me, it seems like guns chambered in it sell for about 20% less than the identical gun in 9 or 45.
    But then I remember that it's stupid. Lol.

Variety is the spice of life, my friend.

TennJeep1618

2M 1FTE
    GCGF Supporter
    For the price, I do not see any reason not to.

That's the logic I decided to go with. I figure I can probably get my money back if I get it and hate it.

To any who may be interested, the coupon code 35OFFSCF knocks the price down to $314 cash price. I opted for shipping insurance and paid with a card, so it came out to less than $330 shipped. That means I'll have just under $350 in it after transfer.

TennJeep1618

2M 1FTE
    GCGF Supporter
    The way, I see it, I don't stock .40 (because it's stupid) so if I go and buy a .40, then I'll need to buy 1000 rounds (stupid .40 rounds), which kinda kills the savings since I'll need to meet my personal stocking level for each caliber I keep.
    Again, just the way I see it. If you already stock .40 (which is stupid) then it's a great deal.
    ;)

Please refer to my signature. :lalala:

jakec

Master
    Prepped 500 .45s for my new, to me anyways, mold im getting sat!! Hell yea.

ForumRunner_20150213_070808.png

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20150213_070808.png
      ForumRunner_20150213_070808.png
      170.7 KB · Views: 149
    Top Bottom