• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Duckyou

I don’t give a Weiner shit!
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    A fun conversation. I asked a couple of months ago and now I have changed my list - bought some, changed others. In no particular order.

1. Shadow Systems MR920 Elite
    2. CMR-30
    3. Ruger charger takedown build
    4. 6.8 creedmore AR variant
    5. Some sort of sub gun

What is on your list?

ccather

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    My list is very short at the moment. Spending time upgrading the existing ones I have. Might spend gun money on reloading supplies and 22 lr.
    • Savage 12 in 223 for a project
    • Maybe something in 50 cal to go with my Toyota pickup. The truck's bed needs to be accessorized.:)

Last edited:
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I'm looking for some snake guns, if I can find them at a decent price.
    1. New Colt Python
    2. New Colt King Cobra
    3. New Colt Cobra
    4. CZ Shadow 2
    5. Any double stack 1911

M118LR

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    1. Accuracy International Arctic Rifle.

2. MP5SD in .45ACP.

3. MK20/MK17 SCAR.

4. Another Mark 23 H&K.

5. GUA-8 Avenger.

Perhaps my list requires help from Santa Claus? LOL

Last edited:

G-rat

Sit Violentiam Regem
    Staff member
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    S&W 686+ 4" barrel
    Lever action in .357 mag.
    Remington 1187 tactical
    M1 carbine
    Bolt gun in 5.56 that uses AR pattern mags

G-rat

Sit Violentiam Regem
    Staff member
    Super Moderator
    GCGF Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Me too. Was going to order 1000 rds of 10mm 200gr blazer aluminum case... with shipping $721.....wth?? Picked a bad time to pick up a new caliber!!
    I almost bought a Glock G20 a couple months back... saw the price of 10mm and decided to wait on that gun!

SAWMAN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    As I have aged and gained more expierance over the years,my thoughts about what to buy and own have changed.
    I no longer am a "collector". I have been liquidating many firearms,scopes,and blades,that I thought that I would never sell.
    At the age of 40 and at the age of 70 are two completely different things besides the obvious 30 years. It is unexplainable to a young man of 40. But they will expierance it . . GUARANTEED. Especially if they either have health issues or depending on how many kids and grandkids they have.
    I do not have many wants,wishes,and gotta have before I die,items on my list nowadays. As mentioned,not a collector. Do not gotta have something just to have it,sorta guy. Not a $3000. pistol sorta guy. I would love to have a couple super high end rifles. I have always wanted a 470 Nitro Express or 577 double. One of those guns that you gotta order and it takes 2 years to get. Plus a check for $12-$25K. Those are a real thing of beauty.
    I would like to have several of the "different" chamberings in a bolt gun or AR. A 500Auto Mag. A HAM'r possibly for a night thermal hog gun. Another Ruger Super Blackhawk 7.5" would be great. A super small BUG is most likely in my future. A tack driveing 22LR. (Win 52. Kimber 84,erc.)
    Several more blades,mainly the Randall brand could be "needed " also.
    I can buy anything that I want at this point in my life. But having grown smarter over the years I continually ask myself "why" and "do you really need that". Most of the time I come up with - - -> "no,not really,kinda,probably".
    I am mostly interested in a good ride nowadays. To the tune of a new high end truck every two years. Time to buy. But JEEEEEEEZE . . . $53,000 ??? --- SAWMAN

Viking1204

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    1. Ruger LCR in .357
    2. PMR30
    3. Bergara B-14 Hunter in .270
    4. Pre-Remington Marlins I Find I Want (Collector)
    5. Rugar Marlin (Curious as to Quality compared to the terrible Remington versions produced)

I have two boys so I will hand most if not all my guns down to them.

M118LR

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    As I have aged and gained more expierance over the years,my thoughts about what to buy and own have changed.
    I no longer am a "collector". I have been liquidating many firearms,scopes,and blades,that I thought that I would never sell.
    At the age of 40 and at the age of 70 are two completely different things besides the obvious 30 years. It is unexplainable to a young man of 40. But they will expierance it . . GUARANTEED. Especially if they either have health issues or depending on how many kids and grandkids they have.
    I do not have many wants,wishes,and gotta have before I die,items on my list nowadays. As mentioned,not a collector. Do not gotta have something just to have it,sorta guy. Not a $3000. pistol sorta guy. I would love to have a couple super high end rifles. I have always wanted a 470 Nitro Express or 577 double. One of those guns that you gotta order and it takes 2 years to get. Plus a check for $12-$25K. Those are a real thing of beauty.
    I would like to have several of the "different" chamberings in a bolt gun or AR. A 500Auto Mag. A HAM'r possibly for a night thermal hog gun. Another Ruger Super Blackhawk 7.5" would be great. A super small BUG is most likely in my future. A tack driveing 22LR. (Win 52. Kimber 84,erc.)
    Several more blades,mainly the Randall brand could be "needed " also.
    I can buy anything that I want at this point in my life. But having grown smarter over the years I continually ask myself "why" and "do you really need that". Most of the time I come up with - - -> "no,not really,kinda,probably".
    I am mostly interested in a good ride nowadays. To the tune of a new high end truck every two years. Time to buy. But JEEEEEEEZE . . . $53,000 ??? --- SAWMAN

So about those Bucket List items. If it starts with a Ruger or Randall nameplate it's already affordable, and of low Quality. JMHO. Have any of your Grandchildren gazed upon a target with an S&B or equivalent optic scope? Put a color plate at distance and give them something that they can expound upon. JMHO. Want to put a custom piece of steel in thier hands before you leave? Maybe an internet search could provide better custom blade makers than OLD TYME Randall Blades? If your going to rule the night/dark your going to have to spend some time on the atn website. JMHO. Government equipment for the Elite is what you want to pass down. JMHO.

Top Bottom